EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WADE is our May contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played by month's end.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, CFL, NCAAF, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, NHL, MLB and MLS.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Heim

EOG Master
Like the Pirates guy, Wade, after 13 years in the minors finally makes it to the show!

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Like the Pirates guy, Wade, after 13 years in the minors finally makes it to the show!

Its Wade's fourth try, tying him with Rail and TEXED for the most attempts, better luck this time:

Date W L T Pct% Units
Aug-14 Wade 14 16 0 46.7% -2.800
Sep-20 Wade 13 17 0 43.3% -4.490
Jul-22 Wade 10 20 0 33.3% -11.180
May-23 Wade 0 0 0
Total 37 53 0 41.1% -18.470

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Boston's shaky defense (two errors in the eighth inning) allowed the Jays to tie the game at 5 in eighth inning.

Looks like WADE will open the month of May with a winner.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
These guys are finishing the mile on the track while JK won’t let Abundy off the Starting blocks. For what ever reason I could never convince him there is value in Player Props.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
These guys are finishing the mile on the track while JK won’t let Abundy off the Starting blocks. For what ever reason I could never convince him there is value in Player Props.

Of course there's value in player props for the discriminating handicapper, ABUNDY.

However, this challenge features wagers on sides and/or totals.

It is not a player prop contest.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And, of course, you can bet on the MLB All-Star Game itself, side or total.

Additionally, shortly after the All-Star Game, Pinnacle should have numbers posted for baseball's return on Friday, July 14.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Jammer. I was hoping too put you in my rear view mirror. But unfortunately your still on this road