EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WINKY is our March contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
0-2

Saturday CBB: 708 UC Irvine -15 -108

Bakersfield has run out of gas. They will be lucky to score 50 here. Irvine will do whatever they want on offense and Bakersfield will do nothing on offense. Let's make it a 75-50 score

Of course Bruins kill the Sabres...............

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
0-2

Bakersfield has run out of gas. They will be lucky to score 50 here. Irvine will do whatever they want on offense and Bakersfield will do nothing on offense. Let's make it a 75-50 score

Game tips at 6:00 p.m. PT.

I'll be rooting for WINKY.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is no excuse for Kinky not to participate in his own contest. Perhaps he is not smart enough to realize he can pretend ignore and post.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here it is, ZZ. From bad memory. Kinky voluntarily posted that he abused his sister. Nothing specific but violence implied. He posted. Not an accusation. He also posted a sick joke about killing his niece. Yes, it was a joke but not normal. Nothing funny about that.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
He also posted rape threats against other posters' wives and daughters along with numerous death threats and sometimes with no provoking context. Kinky is a sick puppy and I'm not talking about cancer reinstated.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
He also posted rape threats against other posters' wives and daughters along with numerous death threats and sometimes with no provoking context. Kinky is a sick puppy and I'm not talking about cancer reinstated.
But he's on the right side of history! He got Der Fuhrer out of the White House!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sparty strong. About to move to 2-1 while Kinky is still looking for his first win in all the wrong places.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
0-2

Play 4

706 Utah State -4.5 -109

railbird

EOG Master
Eaters Eat shit. should have taken the other libtard chi com infested school up the 405 known as jewcla

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
1-3

530 Nuggets -7 -105

UGH for the Irvine game - I said it would stay UNDER so do I play THAT. NO! Dumb ass!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
1-3

530 Nuggets -7 -105

UGH for the Irvine game - I said it would stay UNDER so do I play THAT. NO! Dumb ass!

Did not get the best line but still like my chances

Play 6 (Tuesday)

306566 Merrimack -3.5 -108

FDU is IN the NCAAs - no matter how this game goes. I can see them not really caring and being somewhat complacent and Merrimack wanting to show WE should be going to the NCAAs NOT FDU. FDU won both games this year by 7 and 8. I will take the intangibles here massively favoring Merrimack and get it before it maybe goes to -4 in what will be a pretty decent HCA. Think it will be close early but Merrimack wins by 8-10

Clarify long term? 100 bets, 1,000, 10,000, more?
What I meant was over your career or lifetime. It would be impossible to crush CLV long term and not be a winner.

Just to give you an idea If you have over 65% CLV on a 100 plays 50% of the legal books in US will limit you. You don't even to be a winner.

skinny

EOG Addicted
If your betting overnights and beating the closer consistently, you will be limited at almost all legal books in the states.
FanDuel is one of the few that won't.

If your betting overnights and beating the closer consistently, you will be limited at almost all legal books in the states.
FanDuel is one of the few that won't.
Only three sports books are worth a shit in Colorado. Circa, Ceasers and Fan Duel in that order.
I had an account limited by FanDuel but that was a year and a half ago. Since WH switched over to Ceasars I haven't had a single problem with them. My biggest disappointment by far has to be Superbook I was expecting them to be at the head of the class.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Another easy winner today. stevo's favourite team: clevfan State. If I win today and tomorrow, another PGA funzies.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Did not get the best line but still like my chances

Play 6 (Tuesday)

306566 Merrimack -3.5 -108

FDU is IN the NCAAs - no matter how this game goes. I can see them not really caring and being somewhat complacent and Merrimack wanting to show WE should be going to the NCAAs NOT FDU. FDU won both games this year by 7 and 8. I will take the intangibles here massively favoring Merrimack and get it before it maybe goes to -4 in what will be a pretty decent HCA. Think it will be close early but Merrimack wins by 8-10

1-4 hoping to get to 3-4 tonight

640 Bakersfield -1.5 -109

Was all set to take SF Austin but change to this one. Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass!