EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WINKY is our March contestant)

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
1-5, only 3 winners in last 3 weeks in this space
You're a giant idiot. Your political beliefs are moronic. Your religious beliefs are insane. You have the emotional intelligence of a small child. You have a boyfriend named Viejo Dinosaur who insists on responding to every post you make.

But you do post more winning bets than losing bets. It could well be the only thing in the world you're good at. Good job, Matty.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
You're a giant idiot. Your political beliefs are moronic. Your religious beliefs are insane. You have the emotional intelligence of a small child.

But you do post more winning bets than losing bets. It could well be the only thing in the world you're good at. Good job, Matty.
political beliefs=steve bannon religious-bible literalist

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here's the plan: WINKY started the first week of the event on a down note. If next week he can flip his 2-5 start to a 5-2 performance, he'd be at 7-7 approaching the halfway point of the competition. A 10-5 run over the next couple of weeks would put him at 17-12 with one outstanding play worth a cool grand.

Let's go!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Go back to sleep, JK. You are having a Kinky wet dream. He will go 2-5 again and put whoever is left on pretend ignore.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
2-5

Pinny

781/782 Irvine/Bakersfield Un128.5 -110

I don't know where the points are coming from here?

Bakersfield is getting 55 - at most - meaning I need about 75 from Irvine to go OVER this total. These 2 played a 52-44 game Saturday and I just don't see how we gets 30 points more in what should be a slow tempo game. Bakersfield knows the only chance they have of winning is to shorten the game and take 20+ seconds off the shot clock on every possession. I struggle to see how we are getting to 120 let alone 130

I came thiiiiiiiis close to making Air Force my pick today. Had I done that................. This play would have been HI/Fullerton UNDER but Pinny has 126 and DK has 127.5 so no desire to take almost 2 points worse

FWIW Big West plays I like for Thursday:

BB of the day and if TT plays were allowed this would be it: Bakersfield TT Un58.5 -109. These 2 played Saturday and Bakersfield got 44. They scored 51 Tuesday. Think they score around 51 here, too.

HI 1h ML +101
HI/Fullerton 1h Under 58.5 -105
Riverside -1 -110

railbird

EOG Master
2-5

Pinny

Bakersfield is getting 55 - at most - meaning I need about 75 from Irvine to go OVER this total. These 2 played a 52-44 game Saturday and I just don't see how we gets 30 points more in what should be a slow tempo game. Bakersfield knows the only chance they have of winning is to shorten the game and take 20+ seconds off the shot clock on every possession. I struggle to see how we are getting to 120 let alone 130

I came thiiiiiiiis close to making Air Force my pick today. Had I done that................. This play would have been HI/Fullerton UNDER but Pinny has 126 and DK has 127.5 so no desire to take almost 2 points worse

BB of the day and if TT plays were allowed this would be it: Bakersfield TT Un58.5 -109. These 2 played Saturday and Bakersfield got 44. They scored 51 Tuesday. Think they score around 51 here, too.

HI 1h ML +101
Riverside -1 -110
if you liked uci -15 why not uci -10.5 vs same team, bren is not worth 4.5

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
2-5

Pinny

HI 1h ML +101
Riverside -1 -110

Starts in 10 minutes

736 Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechigan -2.5 -109

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final Rutgers over Michigan, 62-50, as JK would say "Next".

Beware of short favorites in the early rounds of the conference tournaments.

They are sometimes to good to be true.

Turns out, Michigan was a limp favorite.

I hate that word "limp" but I will begrudgingly add it to my EOG glossary.

Next.

railbird

EOG Master
mystery shopper and jv ref coming up a little short, i gave him irvine -10.5 should have listened, how can you like uci -15 but not 10.5 closed 12