EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WINKY is our March contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
3-6

Texass A&M -1 -101

***WAS gonna be Alma Mater/Irvine Un130.5 but changed to this - hope I don't regret it - knowing I will

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4-6

FINALLLLLLY had one go my way. I "spoke" to Kane about this last month for some tips and he said the hardest thing is deciding on ONE game. 100% agree. This pick was between: Wild or Kings in Reg, Zona ML, So Utah -1, Utah State +2, Marquette -2, Duke -2.5 (They are -2.5 now but -119 meaning it would have had to be -3 -110)

Kansas -2 -110

railbird

EOG Master
4-6

FINALLLLLLY had one go my way. I "spoke" to Kane about this last month for some tips and he said the hardest thing is deciding on ONE game. 100% agree. This pick was between: Wild or Kings in Reg, Zona ML, So Utah -1, Utah State +2, Marquette -2, Duke -2.5 (They are -2.5 now but -119 meaning it would have had to be -3 -110)

Kansas -2 -110
why would you ask kane when ive never had less than 17 wins in this

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Friday, March 16: Drake +2.5 -109

Not sure right team is favored. I will take +2.5 before it drops - and it will

kane

EOG master
Waiting on news regarding Miami's leading rebounder, who was hurt in the 1st half against Duke.
This is something I'm watching out for as well, Norchad Omier is vital to this team, they don't have much size to begin with, and even though he's only 6'7 he's one of the best rebounders in the country, I saw Coach L interviewed last night and all he said was Omier was "day to day", I'll pass along any info I get

kane

EOG master
This is something I'm watching out for as well, Norchad Omier is vital to this team, they don't have much size to begin with, and even though he's only 6'7 he's one of the best rebounders in the country, I saw Coach L interviewed last night and all he said was Omier was "day to day", I'll pass along any info I get
Coach L was just interviewed on local radio, the host asked him about Omier, he deflected and gave a non answer regarding his availability, later in the interview the host asked him again about Omier, and again Coach L was tight lipped, considering the magnitude of the game, I would expect him to play, but there's no way to know how the injury will affect his play, they can beat a team like Drake without him since Drake doesn't have much size either, but they'll need him if they want to make a deep run

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4-7

Thursday: (Mark) Furman +5.5 -110

Wanted to get +5.5. Pinny had it -113ish. But +5.5 is -110 so.........................

Thursday: Missouri +1.5 -105
(Sunday's Play) Friday: Drake +2.5 -109

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somebody tell Kinky he beat me again in our pretend be best bet contest. Add another $100 pretend payout to his pretend favourite charity. Congratulations, Kinky.

kane

EOG master
Came across this bit of news regarding Omier

Omier has been rehabilitating his injured ankle all week, but his status for Friday remains uncertain, coach Jim Larranaga said Wednesday.

He did stretching and shooting on Wednesday. ”Whether he can actually run and jump, we’ll have to wait and see that [Thursday],” Larranaga said. “We’ll keep our fingers crossed whether he’s able to suit up on Friday.”

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4-7

Thursday: Seattle Kraken in Regulation -110

Sharky's Machine is pitiful at home. Kraken off 3 straight home losses so we know they will come focused here. Think they easily win in 60 minutes

Thursday: Missouri +1.5 -105 AND (Mark) Furman +5.5 -110
Friday: Drake +2.5 -109

Bob - Furman was +5.5 -113 earlier in the week so I could not play them. Tuesday they were +5 -103 but in the drop-down menu I saw +5.5 -110 so THAT is something I could grab - so I did

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Bob - Furman was +5.5 -113 earlier in the week so I could not play them. Tuesday they were +5 -103 but in the drop-down menu I saw +5.5 -110 so THAT is something I could grab - so I did

Right, that's what I thought. It can pay to keep an eye on the line to snatch it when it dips to -110. Good luck!

kane

EOG master
The sight of Omier shooting, dunking, and seemingly moving well provided an emotional lift, though coach Jim Larranaga said Omier’s game status remains unknown.

Miami held a private practice at Siena College after the open training, during which Omier was being further evaluated. He wants to play but has to be cleared by the medical staff. “His impact is always huge, he’s got to biggest personality and energy on and off the court,” the coach said of Omier. “We’re going to put him through a workout and see how he does. If he’s good, we’re good. If he’s not, we’ll know it and make the adjustment.”

If I had to bet on it, I would say he plays, but of course not at 100%

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4-7

Thursday: Seattle Kraken in Regulation -110

Sharky's Machine is pitiful at home. Kraken off 3 straight home losses so we know they will come focused here. Think they easily win in 60 minutes

Thursday: Missouri +1.5 -105 AND (Mark) Furman +5.5 -110,..............2-0!
Friday: Drake +2.5 -109

6-8 - UGH Kraken - you can't beat the worst home team in the NHL in 60 minutes. FFFFFF YOU!

Play 16

Kennesaw State +12.5 -107

Past BB going Friday: Drake +2.5 -109
(No complaints - now -2.5 -130)

blueline

EOG Master
From Jeff Goodman:

BREAKING: Miami's Norchad Omier is expected to play today against Drake, source told
@Stadium
. Omier suffered a right ankle injury in the ACC tournament. He is averaging 13.6 points and 9.7 boards for the Canes.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
6-8 - UGH Kraken - you can't beat the worst home team in the NHL in 60 minutes. FFFFFF YOU!

Play 16

Kennesaw State +12.5 -107

Past BB going Friday: Drake +2.5 -109
(No complaints - now -2.5 -130)

7-8

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kent State +4,5 -110

It was -113 than -111 for the longest time and FINALLLLLLLLY -110

Past BB: Drake +2.5

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
7-8

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kent State +4,5 -110

It was -113 than -111 for the longest time and FINALLLLLLLLY -110

Past BB: Drake +2.5
You have to play the waiting game with Pinny, and constantly check in for movements in the juice.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good news and bad news for WINKY.

He's on life support in EOG's Grand Challenge, that's the bad news.

The good news: WINKY is the pacesetter in JAMMER's NCAA March Madness contest.

Last edited: