EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WINKY is our March contestant)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
7-10

TCU +4.5 -103

I have them winning this game in my bracket, so..................

Monday NHL

My Avatar -107

Kings were one of the hottest teams in the NHL until tossing in a major clinker Saturday, losing at home to Vancouver as a massive fave. Here comes divisional opponent Calgary. Kings make amend for a stinker with a hard-fought win here.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Monday NHL

My Avatar -107

Kings were one of the hottest teams in the NHL until tossing in a major clinker Saturday, losing at home to Vancouver as a massive fave. Here comes divisional opponent Calgary. Kings make amend for a stinker with a hard-fought win here.

8-10

Not liking much on the card tonight so I could use my one PASS today but will not. Wil hope "experts" are right here

76ers/Bulls OVER 225.5

***Kings -107*** (Sunday BB)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
8-10

Not liking much on the card tonight so I could use my one PASS today but will not. Wil hope "experts" are right here

76ers/Bulls OVER 225.5

***Kings -107*** (Sunday BB)
I'd have to agree. Slim Pickens tonight, but given the quality of your pick, in the one game I'd play gun to my head, I don't trust early CBI and it might be the best day statistically of the board being scant in quantity. I hope you get at least 130 by half. GL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
9-11

Wednesday NHL: Avs in Reg +105

Was waiting for the 76ers/Bulls line to be posted but not in time for me so doing this.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I go 2-0 tonight with Sparty strong and Ron DeSantis Atlantic, 11-12. Kinky will be facing hustle double elimination next play.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Howard University underperformed, according to the betting markets.

Howard was catching 22 points and lost by 28 points.

Final score: Kansas 96 Howard 68.

But the players tried so hard and "played to the very last second," according to Vice President Kamala Harris.

Harris said the team was "smart and disciplined."

Don't pay any attention to the team's 18 turnovers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
11-12

UConn -2.5

-2 is -110 but I can't have any PUSHES so gotta go to -2,5. I do think UConn smokes 'em

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Creighton -1.5 -110

Everything SDSU does, Creighton does a little better. Grabbing this now before it goes to -2 like I know it will. I know it will not go any lower