EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our November contestant)

Valuist

EOG Master
Dec 1 play. I missed out on +4 overnight but I want no part of Buffalo in their 3rd road trip in 11 days.

New England + 3 1/2 (-106)

1669812083298.png

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
its not that hard, i won it with ease my last attempt
Oh, come on rail. Watching you for 20 years. All the way back to major wager to here all these years.
Well, aware of your record of this, so I definitely should’ve qualified everybody except railbird. I’m going to throw you a bone bonus too. when you win a contest atmajor wager, and I spoke to Scotty from Bowmans afterwards I asked him what happened with your wins , friendly way as in how did you do? I think you won 500 he said you took your two you grand you won and left. Lol

Now knowing you this long and giving you your props, will you do me one favor

PLEASE LEAVE KANE ALONE

He is a big boy and is fine on his own, but some of us depend on him for his handicapping, and he spends too much time on this shit here.:)

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
You put up a good fight and stuck it out all the way. If we can hold our own and never take on a bad stretch there is going to be that time with a hot streak. Somehow, some way get ahead on their money and hit it harder. I know it sounds like the search for the Holy Grail.