EOG's Tuesday Night Free Roll - January 10th, 2012

Hello everyone,

The EOG Free Roll will be password protected this week as well. Visit this thread tomorrow after 4pm EST for the password. Best of luck to all participating!

Regular participants are asked to send a quick email to mike@eog.com including your Bookmaker Account Number, your Poker Username, and your EOG Username to expedite the awarding of prizes.

Look forward to hearing from you!

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: EOG's Tuesday Night Free Roll - January 10th, 2012

I sent you a PM with my info, I'm ready to play, looking forward to it. :cheers
Roll Tide !!!!!!!!!

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

Just emailed mike, first time in...can't wait!

PackFan12

EOG Member

Just Sent, 1st time player looking forward to being a regular... thanks

BigDaddy

EOG Master

this should be good

we are gonna be getting a whole new group of posters here at EOG

sent if password get posted here at 4pm eastern I say we could get close to 100 once the password gets passed arond in the next 4.5 hours just like the old days.

PackFan12

EOG Member

Just got it, thanks mike. See everyone in a few hours and good luck!

The password for tonights free roll is: eog0110.

Enjoy the Tournament!

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Thanks for contest sending you my info since I have entered this contest on the regular Mike

Wade

EOG Master

i thought there was a minimum post count to enter? guy with 2 posts wtf? :finger004

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

A guy with 2 posts that joined today, this doesn't seem right :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Wade

EOG Master

congrats to ttwarrior the scammer for cashing. :+clueless

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I thought they withheld prizes from him...... why is he playing in these?:+clueless

oh come on , if anyone thinks im a scammer then you have some serious issues. If anyone can read , like i said, every week people always ask how many spots it pays. i saw i didnt get paid for 10th so i figured it was 9 spots. So i simply came here and asked about it is all. You think i would scam for 10 bucks? and risk playing at bookmaker and eog? Pff

If i missed a post showing i got paid then i missed it, all i did was ask about it. I did get paid for last week's finish. If i did get paid for that 10th place finish then there was some error. I wasn't blaming anyone. i was simply asking how i check, then bookmaker would check and then it would be settled. Of course there are records of the tourney finishes. you think im dumb or something. If so, you would be wrong.

great night for me, 9 tourneys and 9 final tables, made 28 of 32 final tables last 32 tourneys , mainly on carbon poker.

Good luck and good win empire. :scooter

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

Easygoer, I'm the guy with 99 posts in 20 months..... Not that I don't love to post on forums , but to quit honestly I don't have the time to post every week. But I do try and post a 2 or 3 winners in the sports forum every week. I really enjoy playing the tourney with guys like JPEAVY and EMPIRE, and the others.I feel I'm some what of a regular even though I don't have 4,000 post. My name in the tourney is Woobie. anyway I understand how you feel, especially with the old days with all the ghosts. anyway gl to you.:pop:

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Easygoer, I'm the guy with 99 posts in 20 months..... Not that I don't love to post on forums , but to quit honestly I don't have the time to post every week. But I do try and post a 2 or 3 winners in the sports forum every week. I really enjoy playing the tourney with guys like JPEAVY and EMPIRE, and the others.I feel I'm some what of a regular even though I don't have 4,000 post. My name in the tourney is Woobie. anyway I understand how you feel, especially with the old days with all the ghosts. anyway gl to you.:pop:

More than anything I was looking for a clarification on entry rules I guess, although the guy that joined today and posted twice is pushing it too far IMO. I played at your table for a while and it is always nice to play with good guys like yourself. (I'm EmpireMaker) so if you are OK by EOG then you are OK by me. I just wouldn't want to see a bunch of ghosts popping up all of the sudden. :cheers

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

"great night for me, 9 tourneys and 9 final tables, made 28 of 32 final tables last 32 tourneys , mainly on carbon poker. "

You mean freerolls and SBR point tournies.....