Eric Gordon went 7th???????

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Eric Gordon went 7th???????

Yes I watch a lot of basketball.... Gordon will be the better pro. I take what you say with a grain of salt though.... Arnt you the 1 who said Jose Guillen was a great signing and would take the Royals over the top?

:LMAO

No dumbfuck, I said it was a good signing, as they had plenty of money over the duration of the contract. Never said he would be a savior that would put them over the top. And yet again, I am right and you are wrong. Par for the course.

And by the way, you must not watch much baseball either. You said NL is better, which is ludicrous and you said Guillen sucks, yet he is third in the league in RBI's with mediocre hitters in front of him, as well as 2nd in doubles to go along with one of the best arms in baseball.

Try again dipshit.

:finger004

5 star bomb

EOG Master

No dumbfuck, I said it was a good signing, as they had plenty of money over the duration of the contract. Never said he would be a savior that would put them over the top. And yet again, I am right and you are wrong. Par for the course.

And by the way, you must not watch much baseball either. You said NL is better, which is ludicrous and you said Guillen sucks, yet he is third in the league in RBI's with mediocre hitters in front of him, as well as 2nd in doubles to go along with one of the best arms in baseball.

Try again dipshit.

:finger004

Yeah Jose Guillen is awesome... :LMAO

2348ji23e 2348ji23e

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ZERO defense at the NCAA level. How do they think he can guard anyone at the next level?

His post season performances were AWFUL.

This guy will be out of the league in 3-5 years.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Last 5 games... 32, 31, 21, 21, 24 pts

Do you still think Eric Gordon will be out of the NBA in 3-5 years?

tripp

EOG Master

gordon is an incredible scorer, can't argue that..

will likely have a better career than beasley. he was the real overrated top pick imo.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Is Elgin Baylor still calling the shots for the Clips?

Ol Elg had a "nice run" on draft picks ...

dville

EOG Enthusiast

gets annoying when these idiots on here proclaim that they know how a person will turn out before they even step on the court

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Last 5 games... 32, 31, 21, 21, 24 pts

Do you still think Eric Gordon will be out of the NBA in 3-5 years?

Yes. He is averaging 11.9 PPG on an 8-26 team. He gets 30 mins a game and does very little with his time (when his team is healthy).

As far as his recent production goes, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that he is gonna put up more shots with the Clippers two best players out (Zach Randolph and Barron Davis). He has hoisted up 17 shots per game vs his normal 8.7 per game during the stretch you mentioned.

Did I mention that his team has now lost 8 in a row? :+waving-5

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yes. He is averaging 11.9 PPG on an 8-26 team. He gets 30 mins a game and does very little with his time (when his team is healthy).

As far as his recent production goes, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that he is gonna put up more shots with the Clippers two best players out (Zach Randolph and Barron Davis). He has hoisted up 17 shots per game vs his normal 8.7 per game during the stretch you mentioned.

Did I mention that his team has now lost 8 in a row? :+waving-5

hes been playing very good... He wasnt starting or getting good minutes until the Clippers made some trades. oij213490

dville

EOG Enthusiast

its also funny how people think they know more then GM's. Armchairing it gets so annoying.

hes been playing very good... He wasnt starting or getting good minutes until the Clippers made some trades. oij213490

Trades?

How about injuries giving him 17 attempts per game?

Point guard = Mardy Collins
Shooting guard = Eric Gordon
Small forward = Al Thornton
Power forward = Marcus Camby
Center = Brian Skinner

This is the Clipper starting line up right now. Who the fuck is gonna shoot the ball for them besides Gordon? He is the go-to guy on the worst starting five the league has ever put on the floor.

He is at best going to be a journeyman NBA guy. At best.

ha ha its still early in his brief nba career...but he def shocked me as well...i thought itd take him a little longer in the league to do big things...