ESPN article: Diana Taurasi wants to enter ownership, questions lack of women investing in sports

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
**Diana Taurasi said Saturday that she'd like to be in sports ownership after she retires from playing and that she is disappointed in wealthy women for what she sees as a lack of support for women's professional sports.**

If those wealthy women financially supported women’s sports, they’d be ‘formerly wealthy women.’🤔

**Longtime general manager Penny Toler was subsequently fired after it was revealed that she used a racial slur in the locker room, but in March, she filed a lawsuit against the Sparks citing gender discrimination. **

So, Black woman uses n-word, sues the WNBA for sex discrimination. 🤦‍♂️
America: what a country!!
JFC.
Yeah, right. I want to invest in a shit show like that.
💸💸💸💸💸💸💸

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Penny Toler "ratted out" head coach Brian Agler after he allegedly dated a former Sparks player.

My investigation showed Agler to be 58 while the young player (Sydney Wiese) was 22.

Yowza!

Agler left the Sparks organization in 2018.

He is now the head coach of the Dallas Wings.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Penny Toler "ratted out" head coach Brian Agler after he allegedly dated a former Sparks player.

My investigation showed Agler to be 58 while the young player (Sydney Wiese) was 22.

Yowza!

Agler left the Sparks organization in 2018.

He is now the head coach of the Dallas Wings.

Don’t think that “dated” is the correct term.....lol

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Isnt the wnba funded by nba owners.

The nba forces league owners to invest in the wnba.

If this was a good investment oprah and ellen degeneress who makes $70m a yr would be owners.

The product does not sell itself.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Isnt the wnba funded by nba owners.

The nba forces league owners to invest in the wnba.

If this was a good investment oprah and ellen degeneress who makes $70m a yr would be owners.

The product does not sell itself.

Five of the league's 12 WNBA teams have ties to NBA counterparts and play in the same arena as their NBA brothers.

The five teams: Indiana Fever, Los Angeles Sparks, Minnesota Lynx, New York Liberty and Phoenix Mercury.

The other seven teams are independently owned.

Last edited: