ESPN hires Kelly in Vegas

Heim

EOG Master
It shows you what a lucky parlay and mini contest win at the Hilton can do.

Years ago she was serving champagne at The Bellagio to horny Saudis.

I can't wait for the buy points segment on non-key numbers.

She's a complete hack. It shows how desperate main stream media is
for anyone with Vegas pedigree to add some cred.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
God forbid they hire someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Pathetic.

They have Anita Marks on the show. If they cared about competency she wouldn't be on it. And I know Joe is well thought of in the industry but "Fortenbaugh Fade" exists for a reason.

Heim is DEAD ON RIGHT here. She is a complete joke and if ESPN wants to be taken seriously this killed any chance of that.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
i mean are you going to fade everyone of their selection? That’s a lot time to invest and I’m sure there’s some bullshit going on with their records and lines they bet into.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Or people who like making money fading away the crew.

I do that with Anita. The more she calls it a "lock" the more confident I am fading her pick. Jordan Schultz is so fucking clueless yet he thinks he is brilliantly smart

Stanford Steve is about the only one I won't fade. Dalen Cuff is also smart and someone I would blindly tail

I do that with Anita. The more she calls it a "lock" the more confident I am fading her pick. Jordan Schultz is so fucking clueless yet he thinks he is brilliantly smart

Stanford Steve is about the only one I won't fade. Dalen Cuff is also smart and someone I would blindly tail

Pretty much fade Anita only. The other guys aren't good but I don't think they are Anita bad. She's like low 40s bad. Others are probably 46-48% bad so hard to make money off them. Like you can see Doug isn't trying to be a square but he admits he has square tendencies he can't get away from.

Kelly doesn't give picks. She tells people what her sharp friends are betting.

Todd Fuhrman does the same on Fox. It's so obvious he's backing same stuff Sharp/Krackman are for football. Not sure who he follows elsewhere. Fox lines are so horrendous I'm sure the sharps he gets info from are like go ahead and give it out on those silly lines. Most of their profit comes from betting into the best numbers and rarely is Fox going to have the best number.

Heim

EOG Master
Really the best stuff on most gambling shows are the prop guys. Usually that's their forte and the vig is
still manageable. Full game stuff is the typical small sample, current trend bs that will get you murdered.

railbird

EOG Master
Todd Fuhrman does the same on Fox. It's so obvious he's backing same stuff Sharp/Krackman are for football. Not sure who he follows elsewhere. Fox lines are so horrendous I'm sure the sharps he gets info from are like go ahead and give it out on those silly lines. Most of their profit comes from betting into the best numbers and rarely is Fox going to have the best number.
krackman isnt a handicapper, he leaches plays from his fake and paid freinds.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pretty much fade Anita only. The other guys aren't good but I don't think they are Anita bad. She's like low 40s bad. Others are probably 46-48% bad so hard to make money off them. Like you can see Doug isn't trying to be a square but he admits he has square tendencies he can't get away from.

The thing is: They lay more "wood" than Peter North. They need to hit close to 60% just to B/E

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
I've heard Kelly on the radio. She has bad opinions and provides no insight. Her lack of true knowledge comes through. It's infuriating.

Whatever you think of their won/lost records, most of the other pros sound good - Cokin, Teddy Covers, Marco, Ralph Michels, Bryant Leonard, etc.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Anita is the Kathy Griffin of sports handicapping. No matter how you slice it, whatever she picks is like listening to a lesbo joke. Fade for the max please.

The "problem" with Anita is every so often she somehow hits a longshot and is seen as being brilliant and smart.

Every time I see her on TV I wanna reach thru the screen and strangle her. She has that annoying smirk or laugh that just irritates me. I only pay attention to what she says so I know whatever she says to play I have to play the other side if I want a winning pick

MrTop

EOG Master
This was going on many years ago.... but slow mode...... Now...Women are going to every industry.. going to places not seen before. I think this started with jan stephenson on the cover of SI.. :p

Heim

EOG Master
Woman touts and sportscasters mirror society, good looking ones know nothing, ugly ones have a clue. Hot ones don't feel they need to work at it because everyone wants to screw them, men lavish them with praise, consequently they think they're doing a adequate job.

MrTop

EOG Master
yep... this was a move many years ago... they want everybody involved percent wise... then the robots start taking jobs away..nobody can complain. This was on TV from the UK

railbird

EOG Master
Woman touts and sportscasters mirror society, good looking ones know nothing, ugly ones have a clue. Hot ones don't feel they need to work at it because everyone wants to screw them, men lavish them with praise, consequently they think they're doing a adequate job.
perverted jews like Epstein,Weinstein,Dink, Zucker, Bob Iger, zuckerberg like to hire these unqualified women, espn has 2 on every show, and 1 blm communist on every show. They are at war with Christianity and White males. thats what mirrors society. they think they are Gods, but they are not, they will all be going to hell unless they find Jesus Christ.

Bushay

NHL Expert
perverted jews like Epstein,Weinstein,Dink, Zucker, Bob Iger, zuckerberg like to hire these unqualified women, espn has 2 on every show, and 1 blm communist on every show. They are at war with Christianity and White males. thats what mirrors society. they think they are Gods, but they are not, they will all be going to hell unless they find Jesus Christ.
How's would you like to walk around life with thoughts like that in you're head all day long. He's consumed and the reason he's such a miserable cuck.

He must be constantly consumed every waking moment with these types of thoughts. It's certainly not healthy. To the point, he just can't keep them in his head all day long and got to blurt them out a few times a day. No GF, no pussy. Doubt he even has a pet just like Trump his hero. He's the type we're going to read about one day or see on the news. Shooting up a shopping center or a church. Crying out for help after it's too late. No doubt he'll take his own life too before being locked in a prison 24/7 the last remaining years of his pitiful life.

But he's controversial so John won't do a thing about it. He's good clickbait for this place. So it will continue without a hiccup. Maybe ESPN will even pick up the story in a short blurb or filler piece. And Rail will die with his very first hard-on in life at the ripe age of 40. Or is this washed-up condom older?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Good for her. When I saw her at the Super Contest party several years ago, I assumed she'd eventually parlay her visibility among the Vegas sports gambling scene into something.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I am usually trying to fade tv touts when I hear too many of them liking an underdog.