ESPN hires Kelly in Vegas

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
ESPN’s Katie Nolan has been earning seven figures for awhile. Easy money.
National networks like ESPN pay serious money for on air personalities.
Kelly Stewart has suffered a bad beat here like never before.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
YUP!

I said it at the time: This hire made NO SENSE AT ALL!

I asked at the time the same thing others have asked: What does she bring to the table that ESPN doesn't have now?

Hire made no sense at the time

She has a sexy look. I do feel bad for her though...a tremendous opportunity lost because of a deleted tweet. I agree, a bad beat for the ages

railbird

EOG Master
ESPN’s Katie Nolan has been earning seven figures for awhile. Easy money.
National networks like ESPN pay serious money for on air personalities.
Kelly Stewart has suffered a bad beat here like never before.
and katie nolan has no talent , she is all fluff and bore. just like the station espn.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
If she's patient with the sports betting industry exploding she will eventually have several other opportunities to pursue

Sleepy

EOG Master
Can't she just use her gambling acumen and access to industry experts to make even more than ESPN would have paid?

railbird

EOG Master
its not about kelly stewart.

Its about what a piece of garbage society is now because of woke athiest liberals who are at war with God.

railbird

EOG Master
if kelly was a liberal jew she wouldnt have been fired, if she said goddamn instead of fag she wouldnt have been fired.

railbird

EOG Master
fags should get mental illness help like Naomi osaka is asking for. they should go to conversion therapy funded by the state and or the federal level.

railbird

EOG Master
this is joe bidens america, rig the election with AI help from president Xi and then have Obama, president Xi and Zuckerberg run the nation into a hell hole

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
YUP!

I asked at the time the same thing others have asked: What does she bring to the table that ESPN doesn't have now?

more tits to the party.

She has a following that is focused on betting and given her background she can be the host to other dumbasses talking betting has she has plenty of camera time with marco dumanglo and vegas runner or whatever name he has to change to so that he gets a fresh clean record.

while the pay wasn't great...im sure it was a big jump from the pay she got at wagerrtalk and bleacher report. no idea how much though.

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
you guys claiming this is a bad beat are clueless.

this is who kelly is. she thought she was untouchable with her calling people fags/faggots and also celebrated groovin's death with a smile.

her past caught up with her and her defense is that she was being attacked so the way to defend herself is to call them fags?

she is going to be a victim for a while.

if she has no problem calling people fags on twitter behind the scenes I can't imagine she is an angel.

so those tweets probably cost here low six figures if not millions in potential earnings.

im sure she is going to be fine though as her network will keep her lights on.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How do they have access to the deleted Tweets? So they are never REALLY deleted? Just removed from the public but are accessible for instances like this?

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
How do they have access to the deleted Tweets? So they are never REALLY deleted? Just removed from the public but are accessible for instances like this?
there is enough people out there with screenshots of these tweets.

they would make a new tweet @ESPN with a screen shot of her tweet.

plus im sure there is some software out there that you can go back in time to a certain day and see what was posted.

anything on the internet is never really gone from the internet.

also...given the times and how big of a pussy that espn has become how they didn't do the background check of her social media before signing her is confusing.

railbird

EOG Master
on another note jamille hill and stephen a smith are still employed at espn.

let that sink in.
and you stil
there is enough people out there with screenshots of these tweets.

they would make a new tweet @ESPN with a screen shot of her tweet.

plus im sure there is some software out there that you can go back in time to a certain day and see what was posted.

anything on the internet is never really gone from the internet.

also...given the times and how big of a pussy that espn has become how they didn't do the background check of her social media before signing her is confusing.
rigthangle sports has a slack channel full of snitches like Logan matthews, kane, drink that are very pro faggot and save screen shots.

Bushay

NHL Expert
This sad human being spends the better part of each day complaining about something he cannot change. All the while exposing the misery he lives with each and every day of his life. If being a past posting legend wasn't enough of an embarrassment as well as the homosexual behavior that slips out on occasion, it's satisfying just knowing the misery he puts himself thru each and every day he wakes up in the morning. Life is so short and self-happiness is the goal of most of us. Just knowing, based on his behavior in here, how far off he is to that makes me smile every time he attacks someone either in here or someone he talks about to the forum daily. A lot of gays seem angry in life about the cards they've been dealt. No doubt in my mind he's either gay or a 40 something-year-old virgin. No partner gay or straight would put up with that behavior on a daily basis. Very sad but satisfying knowing he fights with that every day.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
This sad human being spends the better part of each day complaining about something he cannot change. All the while exposing the misery he lives with each and every day of his life. If being a past posting legend wasn't enough of an embarrassment as well as the homosexual behavior that slips out on occasion, it's satisfying just knowing the misery he puts himself thru each and every day he wakes up in the morning. Life is so short and self-happiness is the goal of most of us. Just knowing, based on his behavior in here, how far off he is to that makes me smile every time he attacks someone either in here or someone he talks about to the forum daily. A lot of gays seem angry in life about the cards they've been dealt. No doubt in my mind he's either gay or a 40 something-year-old virgin. No partner gay or straight would put up with that behavior on a daily basis. Very sad but satisfying knowing he fights with that every day.

you're a funny guy.

railbird

EOG Master
hey inbred moron, your the libtard, 99% of fags and dikes are liberals like you

lap18

EOG Dedicated
you guys claiming this is a bad beat are clueless.

this is who kelly is. she thought she was untouchable with her calling people fags/faggots and also celebrated groovin's death with a smile.

her past caught up with her and her defense is that she was being attacked so the way to defend herself is to call them fags?

she is going to be a victim for a while.

if she has no problem calling people fags on twitter behind the scenes I can't imagine she is an angel.

so those tweets probably cost here low six figures if not millions in potential earnings.

im sure she is going to be fine though as her network will keep her lights on.
The goofball is claiming to be the victim as a female, and ignoring the only reason she landed the job was because she's a female

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The bottom line is Kelly from really Kansas is a whore and a fraud. She has already gotten way more from her hustle than she deserves. The money and my NFL picks are on the dresser, Kelly. GTFO and enter them in the contest.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Really difficult to have a civil, objective conversation with good opinions on an interesting topic when Railbird and Dell Dude have to keep chiming in with their moronic, attention-seeking, racist comments.

Why don't you two start your own threads and just stay there? Nobody with an iota of intelligence wants to hear your views. Keep your damn egos in check and show some maturity. I'm sure this is too much to ask.

MrTop

EOG Master
espn had to ask for her twitter history. Maybe someone dimed her out. It is an easy fire in the society today . This way it cannot come back to haunt espn. Horrible luck she had a chance for MNF on field reporter one day perhaps? no chance of Vsin..they are in the same league . Internet shows is what is left. Note say nothing bad to a bank on the phone either... they will end your account right there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
FIRED

https://www.outkick.com/kelly-stewart-fired-espn/

If I was hired by ESPN that would only need to look back to my tweets from an hour ago to fire me.

Yes, I have wished death on BLM, called Maxine Waters a cvnt, always refer to Biden as a Pedo, always have said the election was RIGGED, called Fauci a fraud on day #1, said mask were useless and never would wear one, liked every Bobert and MTG tweet, claimed my greatest joy in life would be seeing dead democrats from coast to coast.
If you're Disney and you wanted to hire KIV, wouldn't you have someone go thru her social media and point out the troubling posts and have her remove them before hiring? The same goes for her, her agent should have been proactive in this and cleaned up her page.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
YUP!

a female name in the gambling world that will have guys watch.

railbird

EOG Master
If you're Disney and you wanted to hire KIV, wouldn't you have someone go thru her social media and point out the troubling posts and have her remove them before hiring? The same goes for her, her agent should have been proactive in this and cleaned up her page.
she already removed the tweet 6 yrs ago, one of right angle sports cucks had it saved for many years