ESPN's Maria Taylor......Gone

Heim

EOG Master
Contract was up yesterday and you knew no way her and Rachel Nichols were ever going to
co-exist.

I'd like to see Doris Burke pre-game and at the half unfortunately they have to give it to
a minority to keep the peace.

And Rachel Nichols.....what kind of idiotic question was that last night to CP3 post game?

How do you feel?

I think the media questions to athletes are a ratio of 100 bad, 10 decent and 1 good. On court questions when a game is going on are particularly dumb, I mean what is the coach going to say? And then asking a player questions after he's lost a shot at a title, you aren't going to get anything good either.

Everyone is using ESPN as a springboard to other places where they get a better role and higher pay. ESPN is like a pro franchise, only money for a few stars and you know they aren't going anywhere else. Others play out their rookie deals and go elsewhere when those are up.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Contract was up yesterday and you knew no way her and Rachel Nichols were ever going to
co-exist.

I'd like to see Doris Burke pre-game and at the half unfortunately they have to give it to

And Rachel Nichols.....what kind of idiotic question was that last night to CP3 post game?

How do you feel?

See You Later Minor Leaguer.

Go Be a Game Show Host.

Have Steve Harvey Train You.

You Don't Know Shit About How To Broadcast Sports.

J Will Eats it To.

boston massacre

EOG Master
co-exist.

How do you feel?

How do you feel?

I Would Have Said To Rachel Nichols, After That Question.

" I Don't Feel Aroused. "

boston massacre

EOG Master
co-exist.

How do you feel?

Very Underrated.

1626904227790.png

Hannah Storm

She hosted The NBA on NBC from 1997 to 2002

Heim

EOG Master
I think the media questions to athletes are a ratio of 100 bad, 10 decent and 1 good. On court questions when a game is going on are particularly dumb, I mean what is the coach going to say? And then asking a player questions after he's lost a shot at a title, you aren't going to get anything good either.

Everyone is using ESPN as a springboard to other places where they get a better role and higher pay. ESPN is like a pro franchise, only money for a few stars and you know they aren't going anywhere else. Others play out their rookie deals and go elsewhere when those are up.

The reports are she was offered 5 mil per. But she wanted Stephen A. Smith money which is rumored to be 8 mil per.

Her team played hardball even leaking the Rachel Nichols tape (race card). ESPN countered with 2-3 million then pulled it off
the table.

ESPN is far from a stepping stone. The only other media outlet that pays anything equivalent is Fox Sports.

A hack like Taylor was making a million per. Joke.....I'd like to know what homeboy hack Jalen Rose is making.

He gives us good pregame stuff like we need to see more scoring from so and so.

Last edited:

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
The reports are she was offered 5 mil per. But she wanted Stephen A. Smith money which is rumored to be 8 mil per.

Her team played hardball even leaking the Rachel Nichols tape (race card). ESPN countered with 2-3 million then pulled it off
the table.

ESPN is far from a stepping stone. The only other media outlet that pays anything equivalent is Fox Sports.

A hack like Taylor was making a million per. Joke.....I'd like to know what homeboy hack Jalen Rose is making.

Agree with everything you said here, and yeah Jalen Rose is a total clown.

Stephen A money, now that's hilarious. That's like saying I deserve the same pay even though about 20% of his audience even knows who I am. As I said, only a few people around ESPN are going to get paid the serious money and Stephen A is one of them because he gets more attention and ratings from those who hate him than those who like him.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the table.

When "Get Up" first went on air there were reports saying the salaries of the 3 were: Greeny about $8M, Jalen about $6.5M and Beadle about $5M

Seriously. Maybe Jalen makes a tad less now but he also has his own show (and a damn good one) Jalen & Jacoby. So my guess is he is making close to $5M/year. His wife Molly of Worst Take probably makes about $1M

boston massacre

EOG Master

the table.

Now She's Going To Ruin Sunday Nights Pre Game Football Show.

Is This Al Michael's Last Year Doing Sunday Night Football ?

Retiring ? Replaced ? Didn't Hear any Announcement.

Heim

EOG Master
Anyone notice Maria Taylor on the Olympic coverage?

Signed with NBC almost immediately when her contract was up.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
She can draw money she deserves what she gets.

She keeps the fish in the bowl. That is all we want as gamblers.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Anyone notice Maria Taylor on the Olympic coverage?

Signed with NBC almost immediately when her contract was up.

Olympics on Quite a Few Channels.

She Could Be Anywhere.

NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, USA, OLYMPIC Channel, and Streaming on PEACOCK.

I'd Assign Her To BADMINTON , Then Send Her Home.

Heim

EOG Master
Olympics on Quite a Few Channels.

She Could Be Anywhere.

NBC, NBCSN, CNBC, USA, OLYMPIC Channel, and Streaming on PEACOCK.

I'd Assign Her To BADMINTON , Then Send Her Home.

She's on NBC doing interviews in a Oprah type setting. She's not bad. She brushed up well on the gymnastics team the other night interviewing former gymnast Hernandez.

The money they're probably paying her, has to be hub channel.

railbird

EOG Master
She's on NBC doing interviews in a Oprah type setting. She's not bad. She brushed up well on the gymnastics team the other night interviewing former gymnast Hernandez.

imagine how much more dominate nadia comaneche would have been if she was a full blown blood doping cheat like simone biles is

boston massacre

EOG Master

Gymnastics is a Good Place For Her.

She Doesn't Have it as an NBA Playoff Studio Host.

Grade F

railbird

EOG Master
How About if Hank Aaron Had Juiced ?

How Many HR's ?

He Hit Them at a Playing Weight of 180 LBS.

Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium was nicknamed "The Launching Pad" because of the unusually high number of home runs hit here on a regular basis, AND until Coors Field opened it led the Major Leagues in home runs hit.

IF Aaron was a Dodger or Padre instead of a brave he would have hit 100 less dingers

MG Man

EOG Enthusiast
I hate the new question all of these female reporters ask at the end of their question it's always "how does that make you feel?" I watched Michele Tafoya last night during the Olympics and she never asks that question. She's one of the best IMO.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Aaron played 14 years in Milwaukee and only 9 in Atlanta. I'm sure the Wisconsin springs held back a number of home runs.
Just think if Wes Parker played at the Launching Pad instead of LA. He may have hit 70 career HR’s instead of 64.