EVERY MAN OR WOMAN WHO DIES IN IRAQ IS WASTED!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Everybody finally agrees that Iraq is a waste of money and good men and women......why the hell did twenty-two good men and women have to die in December 2006? Leave 40,000 to guard OUR oil and get the rest the heck out. And after the iraqis have paid us the money back we have spent.....get them out too. Does anyone or can anyone disagree with this ? Geez, I don't get why we are still dragging our feet getting these people out of harms way/civil war. Truly disgusting and dispicable behavior.

dirty

EOG Master
Re: EVERY MAN OR WOMAN WHO DIES IN IRAQ IS WASTED!

ZZ so is some of the people in this forums behavior, and I don't see a holier than thou attitude from you on the ones from the left....silence is golden

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Cool, so your down to leave even if it makes us look like we shit on Iraq then left them to lie in it? For someone who cares about the worlds opinion of the US you don't seem to worried about the reprecussions of doing that.

dirty

EOG Master

Cool, so your down to leave even if it makes us look like we shit on Iraq then left them to lie in it? For someone who cares about the worlds opinion of the US you don't seem to worried about the reprecussions of doing that.

They don't care BD...but you can bet your all if Clinton was in office they would be screaming to stay....you can read them like a book and they have the balls to call us sheep :+signs8-3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

We did shit on Iraq.....why would leaving make us look worse? The world knows that this was Bush's baby from the get-go....as soon as we get him out of office and apologize for him.....the world will love us once more.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

We did shit on Iraq.....why would leaving make us look worse? The world knows that this was Bush's baby from the get-go....as soon as we get him out of office and apologize for him.....the world will love us once more.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

They don't care BD...but you can bet your all if Clinton was in office they would be screaming to stay....you can read them like a book and they have the balls to call us sheep :+signs8-3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3
Clinton would have been smart enough to leave once we won the war....not like the sheep who kiss Bush's ass up until even they have to admit that he/they were all proclaiming the emperor's clothes were not beautiful anymore, in fact, he was naked. You guys just won't admit you were wrong.....and everyday it costs good men and women and their families and friends. You all should accept your responsibility in this whole mess and stop trying to blaming president Clinton.....who may have liked pusssy.....but at least kept us safe and profitable without getting thousands of our own and hundreds of thousands of others KILLED for nothing. Put that in you all's pipe and smoke it.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:+clueless
ZZ so is some of the people in this forums behavior, and I don't see a holier than thou attitude from you on the ones from the left....silence is golden
:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+cl ueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Who here is holier than thou?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

as long as American blood is spilled in Iraq the Righties are in heat !!

why are these political forums filled with democrat/republican "my side is right and yours is wrong" rhetoric?
why can't you be for AMERICA and against the current state of affairs where we kill innocents to secure a spot for oil and get closer to martial law?
the powers that be want to continue to split good, honest, hardworking americans into 2 camps that are in essence the same guys so that we overlook the fact that we are their slaves.
so please let's try to get past the "clinton wouldn't have gotten into this mess" and "bush is a terrible leader" stuff if we want to regain or keep any level of democracy.
bush had to ask condi for permission to go to the bathroom for christ's sake.
that in and of itself should prove what a figurehead puppet our president is.

i think if you took an honest vote among u.s. citizens they would be in favor of eliminating the 2-party system. it's far too simple minded to think everyone in this country fits into one mold or the other. for example i can be in favor of abortion (read freakonomics for a terrific explanation of reduced crime because of roe vs. wade) but also can be in favor of lower taxes and lower government spending.
if you are a republican you pretty much can't be in favor of abortion (they force you to accept all their beliefs) and if you are a democrat you pretty much can't be in favor of reduced taxes.
silly, huh? not really since it's all part of the plan. keep us arguing with each other over meaningless stuff while ignoring the big picture.
another great book is screwed. shows how the middle class in america is disappearing.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Clinton would have been smart enough to leave once we won the war....not like the sheep who kiss Bush's ass up until even they have to admit that he/they were all proclaiming the emperor's clothes were not beautiful anymore, in fact, he was naked. You guys just won't admit you were wrong.....and everyday it costs good men and women and their families and friends. You all should accept your responsibility in this whole mess and stop trying to blaming president Clinton.....who may have liked pusssy.....but at least kept us safe and profitable without getting thousands of our own and hundreds of thousands of others KILLED for nothing. Put that in you all's pipe and smoke it.
Says who? Clinton was down with the war unitl he realized it was cool to dump all over Bush. Don't forget this is the man that Al-Qaeda was linked to Saddam years before Bush did. How do you know he wouldn't try to help millions of people make it through the storm he started. Are you saying he was a cold, calculating, not caring about any human that is not American, kind of guy. I don't think he was. He is also partly to blame for the Nukes in Iran, and NK.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush has been intent on destruction of the Middle Class since he was
APPOINTED

This country is toast .. we are financially bankrupt and the big boys
are dumping stock in record numbers and Cheney has most of his
investments in the EURO BOND MARKET

The SHEEP are about to be led to slaughter and Bush is a good little
toy for the Illumanti that will soon crash the world economy

Within 5 yrs this country will be a 3rd world country and for the folks
that are clueless and dont have an escape mechanism in plaec ...
TOUGH SHIT .... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND NOW TO GET READY
TO PAY THE FIDDLER AS IT IS GONNA HAPPEN !!

Doesnt bother me as I have plans B and C in place and can book
overnite and live comfortably for the rest of my life ...

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

so please let's try to get past the "clinton wouldn't have gotten into this mess" and "bush is a terrible leader" stuff if we want to regain or keep any level of democracy.

There is your first Mistake.... please read The Constitution and The Bill of Rights and Tell me where it says we are a Democracy....ignorance is bliss

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

why are these political forums filled with democrat/republican "my side is right and yours is wrong" rhetoric?
why can't you be for AMERICA and against the current state of affairs where we kill innocents to secure a spot for oil and get closer to martial law?
the powers that be want to continue to split good, honest, hardworking americans into 2 camps that are in essence the same guys so that we overlook the fact that we are their slaves.
bush had to ask condi for permission to go to the bathroom for christ's sake.
that in and of itself should prove what a figurehead puppet our president is.

i think if you took an honest vote among u.s. citizens they would be in favor of eliminating the 2-party system. it's far too simple minded to think everyone in this country fits into one mold or the other. for example i can be in favor of abortion (read freakonomics for a terrific explanation of reduced crime because of roe vs. wade) but also can be in favor of lower taxes and lower government spending.
if you are a republican you pretty much can't be in favor of abortion (they force you to accept all their beliefs) and if you are a democrat you pretty much can't be in favor of reduced taxes.
silly, huh? not really since it's all part of the plan. keep us arguing with each other over meaningless stuff while ignoring the big picture.
another great book is screwed. shows how the middle class in america is disappearing.
Well said and Welcome to the EOG Sir.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Says who? Clinton was down with the war unitl he realized it was cool to dump all over Bush. Don't forget this is the man that Al-Qaeda was linked to Saddam years before Bush did. How do you know he wouldn't try to help millions of people make it through the storm he started. Are you saying he was a cold, calculating, not caring about any human that is not American, kind of guy. I don't think he was. He is also partly to blame for the Nukes in Iran, and NK.
The bottom line is that we will never know what Clinton or anybody else has done. That being said, we DO know what GWB did do. And for that he should be held accountable for the deaths that he and his confederates are responsible for. Book him Dan O!

P.S. Everyone was 'DOWN' with the war when Bush was telling his whoppers and accusing anybody that argues that they were traitors. Even when all of his lies have been dispelled and/or disproven he does not get our troop's out of the hell on Earth.....why? And you guys that support him are not as culpable in all of this, but you all still have some 'splaining to do, as well.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

For what? Telling Saddam to comply with all 11 resolutions passed due to his noncompliance with the IEAE? It's not like this was the first time Saddam refused to cooperate. Why does noone remember how all this POS had to do was show he did not have the weapons he turned out not to have anyway? I guess it was cool for him to piss all over the UN, seems like empty fake ass threats is what they are all about. And we are supposed to just go along with what all those anti-American fuckbags want. No thanks. I'd rather be considered a arrogant Amrican by the Frenchies and Lefties than be a punching bag for those jealous of our success. They all want to be like us so naturally they will try to bring us down. Simple.

We do need to get our troops out of there if we are not going to change our way of going about it.....Look at the news daily....You don't see the death toll go down....It continues to grow both for our guys, and for them....We do need a change there for sure.......What we are doing is not working......Bagdad is nothing but a pure battle zone.....Well shit lets start treating it like a damn battle zone then.....We are walking around there with kid gloves on worried about what everyone will think.....Its time for us to shit or get off the pot already......If these idiots want to battle....Then let our Army man up and battle all ready.....Right now we are just sitting ducks....Getting picked off daily....I have had indepth conversations with people that have been there....Been in the fight.....They have told me that they are sitting ducks, not given the authorization to really take some of these guys out........They are told to wait for the bombers to through the first stone, then they can do something....The bad part about it, is the stones that are being thrown are bombs, that are killing 100's of people.....

With that said....God forbid something had happened to my brother while he was there.....But if it did....I don't think I would be able to live thinking his life was lost was a waste....I would have to try to find some good he did there to have peace of mind......

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

For what? Telling Saddam to comply with all 11 resolutions passed due to his noncompliance with the IEAE? It's not like this was the first time Saddam refused to cooperate. Why does noone remember how all this POS had to do was show he did not have the weapons he turned out not to have anyway? I guess it was cool for him to piss all over the UN, seems like empty fake ass threats is what they are all about. And we are supposed to just go along with what all those anti-American fuckbags want. No thanks. I'd rather be considered a arrogant Amrican by the Frenchies and Lefties than be a punching bag for those jealous of our success. They all want to be like us so naturally they will try to bring us down. Simple.
Even though I personally did not believe Saddam was worth one of our soldiers, let alone thousands, I have said many times, I could have lived with the dam war. If, we had got the hell out after eradicating Saddam and the other bad guys who were running the mess over there. Or in other words, when we WON THE WAR. So what's the answer? Why didn't we get out when we won the war. That's what a sensible person would have done. You guys are just the reverse of Chamberlain and the appeasers....you guys are the blind sheep who will believe anything you are told just to kick ass in some shithole desert.......getting good men and women killed for nothing.

P.S. Sorry HOW.....I respect your brother and his service to the USA. I just don't see what good has come about in Iraq once the war was won? Ask your brother that and his mates and see what they say, please. Thank You.

P.S. Sorry HOW.....I respect your brother and his service to the USA. I just don't see what good has come about in Iraq once the war was won? Ask your brother that and his mates and see what they say, please. Thank You.

I have asked him.....He said (exact words) "we won? who said that?" He said they have been able to accomplish some things....Schooling, some health care ect for those people......He said (exact words again) "What have we truly won if people do not feel protected to take advantage of the infrustructure that we have laid down?"

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I have asked him.....He said (exact words) "we won? who said that?" He said they have been able to accomplish some things....Schooling, some health care ect for those people......He said (exact words again) "What have we truly won if people do not feel protected to take advantage of the infrustructure that we have laid down?"
Let me re-phrase then......Once saddam Hussein was captured along with all of the major players in the Iraqi Government, should one US Soldier, Marine , or Airman have been left in Iraq for a nation-building War? And does he think that his fellow men and women who have died since that time, have died for little reason other than trying to watch their brothers' and sisters' backs?

jay28

EOG Dedicated

ZZ, so you think that US invaded Iraq only to remove Saddam........

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ, so you think that US invaded Iraq only to remove Saddam........
Great question. I am not sure we will ever find out the answer to that question. I believe that once Saddam and Co. was captured and contained, that should have been the end to 'the war'. That's when Dubya started nation-building.......something he promised we would never do. Thousands of men and women were thusly killed and tens of thousands wounded, for basically, nothing. And this does not even begin to count the misery that the iraqis have suffered, due to our so-called removal of saddam Hussein. But , back to your question, my answer is NO.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

i disagree that our tropps are dieing for nothing. They are there trying to make Iraq a better place not a worse place like the insurgants are. They are putting thier lives on the line every day so Iraqi citicens can try and start a better life, not exterminate infadels like the insurgants are trying to do. To say our troops are waisted simply becasue you dont agree with the political - economic reasons is an insult to the men and women of our armed forces IMO.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Did World Traveler just get faxed the following from Karl Rove???

<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> i disagree that our tropps are dieing for nothing. They are there trying to make Iraq a better place not a worse place

* FIRST OFF ...BUSH ADMITTED IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11 AND
WORLD TRAVELER AND BUSH COMBINED COULD NOT FIND IRAQ ON THE
WORLD ATLAS

* LOVE HOW ALL THE "CARING" BUSHIES ARE SO CONCERNED ABOUT IRAQ
WHEN THEY THINK A SUNI IS SOME NEW BREAKFAST ROLL FROM QUAKER

SAVE THE TEARS, GOMER .. THIS IS THE MOST FUCKED UP MILITARY
CAMPAIGN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

id be the same if bush was a dem ,makes no diff. to me there just words dem rep tip mitten spot run spot run

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

HOW's brother is right. just cause Bush was an idiot and pulled off the whole landing on the carrier like Mr. Coolguy does not mean our job is done. Those peole do deserve to feel safe in there own country. If we were to just get up and leave now then those lives would end up being a waste because we accomplished nothing. I hope Bush is being honest about listening to Congress and the Iraq Panel cause all this finger pointing is gwtting good men and women killed.
I don't believe everything they tell me ZZ, but I also don't blame all the world's woes.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

HOW's brother is right. just cause Bush was an idiot and pulled off the whole landing on the carrier like Mr. Coolguy does not mean our job is done. Those peole do deserve to feel safe in there own country. If we were to just get up and leave now then those lives would end up being a waste because we accomplished nothing. I hope Bush is being honest about listening to Congress and the Iraq Panel cause all this finger pointing is gwtting good men and women killed.
I don't believe everything they tell me ZZ, but I also don't blame all the world's woes.
Then how come Bush doesn't help the people of Cuba and invade them?

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Then how come Bush doesn't help the people of Cuba and invade them?
Because there is not one Muslim or drop of oil there and he figured they can wait Castro out. This is what I was saying when they were talking of invading Iraq. I thought we should go to Cuba first. Make no mistake I am not under the illusion that Bush is a great man. He is an idiot who has made some of the biggest mistakes in our history. That being said, he has also had to deal with more than any Pres. in our history. 9-11 and the market crashing thereafter, Katrina, Iran & NK. This is siply too much for his simple little mind. He thought being Pres. would be just signing some papers and smiling for the camera but it ended up beng more than he bargained for.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Because there is not one Muslim or drop of oil there and he figured they can wait him out. This is what I was saying when they were talking of invading Iraq. I thought we should go to Cuba first. Make no mistake I am not under the illusion that Bush is a great man. He is an idiot who has made some of the biggest mistakes in our history. That being said, he has also had to deal with more than any Pres. in our history. 9-11 and the market crashing thereafter, Katrina, Iran & NK. This is siply too much for his simple little mind. He thought being Pres. would be just signing some papers and smiling for the camera but it ended up beng more than he bargained for.
I guess we agree about oil and money being the reasons for this nation-building.....but I can't understand why we have to lose one more man or woman when obviously, we are just spinning our wheels until we pull out? Does that make any kind of sense? I said the same thing two years ago and I am afraid it will be another two years and Lord knows, how many soldiers will die, before we admit our mistakes and get the flock out.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

I guess we agree about oil and money being the reasons for this nation-building.....but I can't understand why we have to lose one more man or woman when obviously, we are just spinning our wheels until we pull out? Does that make any kind of sense? I said the same thing two years ago and I am afraid it will be another two years and Lord knows, how many soldiers will die, before we admit our mistakes and get the flock out.
Because we made a commitment to those people we put in this situation. The troops know this and they accept it. Thankfully Bush is opening his ears(beacuse he has no choice) and he is listening to people that know more than him. Maybe now we can make some progress. Every war is filled with atrocities but this one is especially tough because of the intense media coverage day in and day out. I have said it before if the American public would have been able to read minute to minute news on the deaths and injuries during WW2 we would have never invaded Normandy and won that war.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Because we made a commitment to those people we put in this situation. The troops know this and they accept it. Thankfully Bush is opening his ears(beacuse he has no choice) and he is listening to people that know more than him. Maybe now we can make some progress. Every war is filled with atrocities but this one is especially tough because of the intense media coverage day in and day out. I have said it before if the American public would have been able to read minute to minute news on the deaths and injuries during WW2 we would have never invaded Normandy and won that war.
How strong can our commitment be when after 9/11, these same Iraqis were celebrating in the streets. Just like when Hamas dealt Israel their version of victory, these same Iraqis were dancing in the streets......I say any commitment Bush has made is ridiculous and based on lies and does not deserve to be followed if the cost is one more good US Soldier, Airman or Marine.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Run ZZ out of their forum!!

A true troublemaker!!!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bettor:

shut up and pick up the tab !!

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool