Excellent ... North Korea targeting Alaska

Wade

EOG Master
Re: Excellent ... North Korea targeting Alaska

I hate Palin. I want to move to Alaska but if she still lives there I don't want to go.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Please make sure Palin is @ home when ya launch fellas !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090326/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_missile

You have struck a new low, Doc Mercer.

You are publicly advocating and calling for a foreign country to launch a nuclear warhead upon America's home soil in the state of Alaska.

This is reprehensible beyond words and grounds for treason.

This makes you one of America's enemies.

Any enemy of America is an enemy of the Munchkin Man.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man has also considered the possibility that you were only joking.

If so, then your sense of humor is very sick and seething with hate.

Perhaps, you had momentarily forgotten that a nuclear strike upon Alaska would wipe out the baby seals and the wolf pups you want to protect.

The Munchkin Man would not be surprised if you get a knock on your door soon.

In the meantime, the Munchkin Man will give you the opportunity to publicly retract and apologize for your statement.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Doc,

Did you know that you have violated the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798?

To wit:
______

SECTION 2:
"And be it further enacted, That if any person shall write, print, utter or publish, or shall cause or procure to be written, printed, uttered or publishing, or shall knowingly and willingly assist or aid in writing, printing, uttering or publishing any false, scandalous and malicious writing or writings against the government of the United States, or either house of the Congress of the United States, or the President of the United States, with intent to defame the said government, or either house of the said Congress, or the said President, or to bring them, or either of them, into contempt or disrepute; or to excite against them, or either or any of them, the hatred of the good people of the United States, or to excite any unlawful combinations therein, for opposing or resisting any law of the United States, or any act of the President of the United States, done in pursuance of any such law, or of the powers in him vested by the constitution of the United States, or to resist, oppose, or defeat any such law or act, or to aid, encourage or abet any hostile designs of any foreign nation against the United States, their people or government, then such person, being thereof convicted before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars, and by imprisonment not exceeding two years."
______

The Munchkin Man believes that it is time to reinstate some form of The Alien and Sedition Acts today.

Unfortunately, this will not happen during the Presidency of Barack Obama, who has already committed more acts of treason against the United States than any President in America's history.

If you were only joking, please remember that a person who "jokes" about having a bomb aboard an airplane still gets arrested.

Personally, the Munchkin Man believes some jail time will do you some good.

It will give you the opportunity to read your Bible.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ohhhhhh I am soooo scared Munchkin .... YEAH ..... I AM ON THE HORN WITH NORTH KOREA AS WE SPEAK DUMBASS :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Fuck that god damn Bitch .... she advocates now gassing innocent wolves so her life ending in a violent ending at the hands of a pack of hungry wolves tearing her phony ass to shreds would bring a smile to my face for what she does to wolves and polar bears

She is a fuckin embarrassement to Mankind and her fucking AIP members who support Iran is more bullshit of how the Right says one thing .,... does another

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I guess Munchkin has a "challenge" reading ....

regional powers suspect the North will use the launch to test the delivery technology for a long-range missile, one capable of striking Alaska

THAT IS FROM THE ARTICLE ..... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Somehow, I think some time in one of these will do the poster known as the Munchkin Man some good.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Shit .... if MM is suited up:

I hope someone is near by to be able to turn on "Rush" as the poor little
guy will lose it if he doesn't get to listen to Mr Goebbels 3 hrs a day

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

I guess Munchkin has a "challenge" reading ....

regional powers suspect the North will use the launch to test the delivery technology for a long-range missile, one capable of striking Alaska

THAT IS FROM THE ARTICLE ..... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Sorry Doc:

You cannot weasel out of this one.

The title of your new thread read as follows:

"Excellent.....North Korea Targeting Alaska."

Then you 1st post in this thread read as follows:

Please make sure Palin is @ home when ya launch fellas !!!

That's right.

You said it.

You have called upon North Korea to launch a missle strike against the United States of America.

The Munchkin Man gave you the opportunity to retract your statement and apologize.

You have failed to do so.

Therefore, the Munchkin Man is taking your statement seriously.

The sides have beend drawn into the sand.

You are an enemy of America.

You are an enemy of The Munchkin Man.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Somehow, I think some time in one of these will do the poster known as the Munchkin Man some good.

To Road Dawg:

With all due respect, the garment you have shown in the picture above is better suited for the poster who has just called for a North Korean missile strike against the United States.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

To Road Dawg:

With all due respect, the garment you have shown in the picture above is better suited for the poster who has just called for a North Korean missile strike against the United States.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Not seeing that anywhere in this thread.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

why dont ya show us all WHERE I SAID THAT .....

I would love to see that as I am on the horn right now with an attorney
so when the Feds come and pick me up I have my bases covered

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wade:

Bristol is ready to get Married and settle down ......

c'mon ..... nothing better than running into Palin after she just got back from gassing some wolves and telling her: "Hi Mom .... how did the hunting go?":

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The evidence has been compiled and provided in Post #9 of this thread.

Now please excuse the Munchkin Man, while the Munchkin Man takes a shower, gets dressed, and attends his Friday morning session with his psychiatrist.

This is a very timely session, as the Munchkin Man is very upset this morning.

Munchkin Man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

He is the "Rush" of this forum

You just got cut off .... "Lets go to the next caller as this Dawg dude is making me debate ...."

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

To Road Dawg:

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

The evidence has been compiled and provided in Post #9 of this thread.

Now please excuse the Munchkin Man, while the Munchkin Man takes a shower, gets dressed, and attends his Friday morning session with his psychiatrist.

This is a very timely session, as the Munchkin Man is very upset this morning.

Munchkin Man

Still not seeing it.

The Munchkin Man printed out this entire thread and showed it to his psychiatrist this morning.

And guess what?

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist saw it!

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist agreed that Doc Mercer did call for a North Koreak missile strike against the United States, and with specific targets of Alaska and Sarah Palin in mind.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist said that anybody who doesn't see it is either blind, in denial, or needs to be institutionalized.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist confirmed and validated the Munchkin Man's observations and impressions.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist praised the Munchkin Man for condemning Doc Mercer's public call for a North Korean missile strike against the United States.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist told the Munchkin Man to keep up the good fight.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist asked the Munchkin Man if he could keep the printed transcript of this thread.

The Munchkin Man said yes.

The Munchkin Man's psychiatrist thanked the Munchkin Man and told the Munchkin Man that he was going to do something with the transcript.

He did not tell the Munchkin Man what it was.

The Munchkin Man didn't ask.

The Munchkin Man feels much much much much much better now.

For a while there, the Munchkin Man thought the Munchkin Man was going crazy.

Munchkin Man

To be honest, I think Doc's statements are more of an indictment AGAINST the constant overreacting and fear mongering perpetuated by the US government to keep people in line.

The following editorial states it best...

Biggest threat from N. Korea missile test is overreaction

<intro>North Korea's erratic leader, Kim Jong Il, loves to use nuclear-related antics to grab attention and get his way. His latest gambit is undoubtedly intended to do that, as well as test the new U.S. president.

</intro><more>North Korea says that as early as Saturday, it will launch its first satellite into space. That fools no one. It is North Korea's standard cover for testing a ballistic missile, something United Nations Security Council resolutions forbid. The implication is that North Korea could eventually develop nuclear-tipped missiles capable of striking the United States.

What to do about it? If Kim hoped it would trigger the first big foreign policy crisis of the Obama administration, he is already disappointed. The U.S. and Japan ruled out efforts to shoot down the long-range rocket unless it enters their territory. Apart from stern words — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned of serious consequences and Defense Secretary Robert Gates of increased economic sanctions — the response is appropriately muted.
</more>
That does not mean a launch isn't worth worrying over, whether it's successful or an embarrassing fizzle like the last one, in 2006. Not only might North Korea mount its own nuclear threat, it could sell the technology to Iran or to rogue regimes. For now, the reclusive country is more of a threat to its Asian neighborhood, but Alaska is within the roughly 4,000-mile range of the Taepodong-2 missile.

This moment, though, is as much about politics as nuclear proliferation. It is probable that hard-liners in the secretive North Korean regime want to create a crisis, or that Kim, whose health is in doubt, wants to prove his status.

In either case, the aim is to get better terms on a stalled deal under which North Korea was supposed to dismantle and come clean about its nuclear program in exchange for food, power-plant help and removal from a terrorist blacklist. It's getting the help but now wants to renege on its end of the deal.

In the past, Kim has succeeded in ducking such commitments by acting like a penniless crazy man with a powerful gun he knows gets him attention, so it's reasonable to assume he's doing so again.

But his antics haven't worked as well since then-President Bush formed a six-party group to negotiate with Pyongyang. The group includes China, South Korea, Russia and Japan, along with the U.S. and North Korea. The idea is that the neighborhood take a collective stand against the local hoodlum, and resist his usual divisive tricks. It's the best way to counter Kim's blatant blackmail attempt.

The long-established method to Kim's madness suggests that the best response to the planned launch is not to overreact to it, while making clear that an attack on the U.S. or its allies would result in the annihilation of his regime.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2009...-korea-missile-test-is-overreaction.html#more

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ....

so Sigmund Freud, Jr agreed with Munchkin ??

Actually Munchkin ..... if it hits Alaska you should be happy as Palin "pals" around with the AIP who suppoprts who?

IRAN !!!!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

These missles can also reach Hawaii. Maybe that would be Hawaii?s punishment for giving us 0bama. :LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

how does that work when you are on the couch?

do you and SJ (Sigmund Jr) both address in a 3rd party voice pattern?

Just curious ...any choice you could record one of those conversations:

"Sooo Munchkin .... how long have you have the desire to have sex with
Glenn Beck and Oliver North at the same time?"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Munchkin:

TERRORIST ALERT !!!

PASS JUST CALLED FOR A NUCLEAR STRIKE ON HONOLULU !!!!

CALL THE NSA AND YOUR SHRINK ...... LOOKS LIKE THIS FORUM IS NOW A
BREEDING GROUND FOR AL QUEDA RECRUITS

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Pass

just my luck they decide to forgo Alaska and target Crawford as I am
getting low on Bud Lite and that fuckin Jong better not let me end my
life without a beer in my hand

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<center><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="525"><tbody><tr><td align="center">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td style="text-align: center;" align="center" valign="top"> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center>
<table class="medium" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="0" height="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="small" align="center" valign="middle">
"NOW MUCHKIN MAN .... YOU KNOW THAT HAVING WET
DREAMS AT YOUR AGE ABOUT RUSH LIMBAUGH IS AN ISSUE THAT MAY TAKE A FEW EXTRA SESSIONS TO DISCOVER THE UNDERLYING
CAUSES ..."

</td></tr></tbody></table>

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Fuck North Korea. I guess Kimmie doesn’t realize we could erase North Korea from the world’s map if we wanted/needed to.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I read an article and this is My Kind of Guy

He is the Largest consumer of Cognac in the world

Remember when Bush called him a Pgymy?

Ohhhh ..... "if we translate what Bush just said about him he is liable to
launch at Hawaii as drunk as he is ..."

I would have paid to see him and 43 trying to converse with each:

"Say fella ..... what type of language is that? Ya from Switzerland you little
fuckin Pgymy ?"

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's time to test the chimp, push that button dear leader!

Doc,

Did you know that you have violated the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798?

To wit:
______

SECTION 2:
"And be it further enacted, That if any person shall write, print, utter or publish, or shall cause or procure to be written, printed, uttered or publishing, or shall knowingly and willingly assist or aid in writing, printing, uttering or publishing any false, scandalous and malicious writing or writings against the government of the United States, or either house of the Congress of the United States, or the President of the United States, with intent to defame the said government, or either house of the said Congress, or the said President, or to bring them, or either of them, into contempt or disrepute; or to excite against them, or either or any of them, the hatred of the good people of the United States, or to excite any unlawful combinations therein, for opposing or resisting any law of the United States, or any act of the President of the United States, done in pursuance of any such law, or of the powers in him vested by the constitution of the United States, or to resist, oppose, or defeat any such law or act, or to aid, encourage or abet any hostile designs of any foreign nation against the United States, their people or government, then such person, being thereof convicted before any court of the United States having jurisdiction thereof, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand dollars, and by imprisonment not exceeding two years."
______

The Munchkin Man believes that it is time to reinstate some form of The Alien and Sedition Acts today.

Unfortunately, this will not happen during the Presidency of Barack Obama, who has already committed more acts of treason against the United States than any President in America's history.

If you were only joking, please remember that a person who "jokes" about having a bomb aboard an airplane still gets arrested.

Personally, the Munchkin Man believes some jail time will do you some good.

It will give you the opportunity to read your Bible.

Very Sincerely,

Munchkin Man

Alien and Sedition Acts were unconstitutional and only one of them survives today.

Any attempt to reinstate the Alien and Sedition Acts would fail because they are unconstitutional.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

way to go Hines

Monday at 11:30am CST Nationwide

"Welcome Munchkin ..."

"Dittos Rush ..."

"Whats on your mind ..."

"Rush ... I think I have uncovered a plot on EOG to blow up Alaska .."