Explosive Jackie O tapes 'reveal how she believed Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'

Explosive Jackie O tapes 'reveal how she believed Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'

• She will allegedly reveal affair with actor William Holden
  • Believed Vice-President Johnson was behind husband's assassination
By Rachel Quigley and Liz Thomas

Last updated at 9:57 PM on 7th August 2011

Former first lady Jackie Kennedy is said to have made the tapes within months of JFK's assassination

Jackie Onassis believed that Lyndon B Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons were involved in the assassination of her husband John F Kennedy, ?explosive? recordings are set to reveal.

The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband?s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him.

She became convinced that the then vice president, along with businessmen in the South, had orchestrated the Dallas shooting, with gunman Lee Harvey Oswald ? long claimed to have been a lone assassin ? merely part of a much larger conspiracy.

Texas-born Mr Johnson, who served as the state?s governor and senator, completed Mr Kennedy?s term and went on to be elected president in his own right.

The tapes were recorded with leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr within months of the assassination on November 22, 1963, and had been sealed in a vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston.

The then Mrs Kennedy, who went on to marry Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis, had ordered that they should not be released until 50 years after her death, with some reports suggesting she feared that her revelations might make her family targets for revenge.

John and Jackie Kennedy with daughter Caroline, who allowed the tapes to be released to ABC in return for their cancelling of the mini series about the family

Jackie is said to reveal her affair with actor William Holden, right, which she did in retaliation for her husband's many flings

In the tapes, Jackie allegedly blames President Lyndon Johnson for the death of JFK, who took over the post from her husband after his assassination

Daughter Caroline Kennedy released the 'explosive' tapes

She died 17 years ago from cancer aged 64 and now her daughter, Caroline Kennedy, has agreed to release the recordings early.

A programme featuring the tapes will be aired by U.S. network ABC, and it is understood British broadcasters are in talks to show it here too.

ABC executives claimed the tapes? revelations were ?explosive?.

They are believed to include the suggestion that Mr Kennedy was having an affair with a 19-year-old White House intern, with his wife even claiming that she found knickers in their bedroom.

And they go on to reveal that she too had affairs ? one with Hollywood star William Holden and another with Fiat founder Gianni Agnelli ? as a result of the president?s indiscretions. It has also been claimed that, in the weeks before Mr Kennedy?s assassination, the couple had turned a corner in their relationship and were planning to have more children.

Historian Edward Klein, who has written several books on the Kennedy clan, said: ?Jackie regarded the pretty young things in the White House as superficial flings for Jack. She did retaliate by having her own affairs.

?There was a period during which she was delighted to be able to annoy her husband with her own illicit romances.?

It is believed that Caroline, 53, agreed to the early release of the tapes in exchange for ABC dropping its ?10million drama series about the family.

The Kennedys, starring Tom Cruise?s wife Katie Holmes as Jackie, critically charted the family?s political and personal trials and tribulations since the 1930s. The series was eventually broadcast on an independent cable channel, and on BBC2 in the UK, against Caroline?s wishes.

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Explosive Jackie O tapes 'reveal how she believed Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'

My uncle was one of LBJ's physicians. He always said that he felt
LBJ was directly responsible.

Re: Explosive Jackie O tapes 'reveal how she believed Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'

My uncle was one of LBJ's physicians. He always said that he felt
LBJ was directly responsible.

He's not the only one. One of LBJ's attorneys wrote a book making the same claim.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

LEE HARVEY OSWALD NEVER FIRED A SHOT. HE WAS A PATSY AND NEEDED TO BE SILENCED.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Joe Contrarian venturing into conspiracy theory territory starting this thread,how far this exploration goes remains to be seen.
Oswald did fire a shot,it's uncertain whether he was the only shooter,he's one of many patsies who became fall guys,and he didn't live long enough after the incident to tell his tale.
Lots of events aren't what they seemed,or were deemed to be ,WTC 7 is another one:

Architects & Engineers: Solving the Mystery of WTC 7​

9/11 Prejudice = Contempt Prior to Investigation

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance ? that principle is contempt prior to investigation.
Join actor, Architects and Engineers as they narrate an unfolding story that decimates the official account ("collapse due to normal office fires") of this 47 story high-rise which was destroyed on the afternoon of 9/11 in record time: top to bottom in under 7 seconds - and at free-fall acceleration for a third of its fall. Solving the Mystery of the Free-Fall collapse of WTC 7.

Take the challenge and watch this short video Video Posted August 22, 2011

<IFRAME height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hZEvA8BCoBw" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
For further information http://RememberBuilding7.org

Joe Contrarian venturing into conspiracy theory territory starting this thread,how far this exploration goes remains to be seen.

I wrote a paper on the JFK assassination in college and my conclusion at the time threw me for a loop because I normally don't engage in conspiracies.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/we2eucWXqjg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"The world will never know the true facts, of what occurred, my motive. The people who had so much to gain, and had such an ulterior motive, to put me in the position I am in, will never let the true facts come above board for the world." - Commentator: "Are these people in very high positions, Jack?" - Jack Ruby: "Yes!"

Most people believe there was a "cover up" of JFK's murder, but do NOT believe "9/11 was an inside job." Even South Park had a field day with that one.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Scrimmage, that was one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. You claim "Lee Harvey DID fire a shot" But where's he evidence? There's not ONE witness that placed him on the sixth floor of the TSBD. Some witnesses placed him in the lunch room and there's a picure of him OUTSIDE the TSBD watching Kennedy's limo drive by. This guy is wearing the same clothes Oswald was arrested in. Furthermore, the police said the rifle used on the sixth floor was an Italian Mauser, but later changed it to a Mannlicher. They did a parafin test on Oswald and could find no evedence he fired any shot and there were no Oswald finger prints on the rifle. Miracusly, after Ruby shot him, Oswald's palm print was found on the rifle.

Furthermore you insinuate that there was some government cover-up concerning this 911 building. So the government can bring a building or buildings, but Oswald fired he shot. Hogwash!

Now you all know that Joe and me are as friendly to each other as cats and dogs. But I have to say this, and it's not easy to say. But I'm going to go ahead and say it:

(clearing my throat): I MARKINSAC AGREE WITH JOE CONTRARIAN.

God forgive me.

scrimmage

I wrote a paper on the JFK assassination in college and my conclusion at the time threw me for a loop because I normally don't engage in conspiracies.
We all basically agree there was a conspiracy to assasinate JFK, that went way beyond the lone gunman Lee Harvey Oswald.
Question to Joe C.,JFK paper writer:
Did Lee Harvey Oswald fire a shot from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository,with
a Carcano rifle?[note to marinsac,not an "Italian Mauser",or a "Mannlicher"]
Image CE-133A, one of three known "backyard photos," the same image sent by Oswald (as a first-generation copy) to George de Mohrenschildt in April, 1963, dated and signed on the back. Oswald holds a Carcano rifle, with markings matching those on the rifle found in the Book Depository after the assassination.
Lee Harvey Oswald's Carcano rifle,
in the US National Archives.
Photo's source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Wow, you have the brains of Sarah Palin! Anybody who's anybody knows that the correct pronunciation of the rifle is a "Manlicher Carcano" Rifle, so we're describing the same thing. WHY DID DALLAS POLICE "FIRST" DESCRIBE THE RIFLE "ITALIAN MAUSER" THEN CHANGE IT TO MANLICHER CARCANO. IS THE IMPRINT ON THE RIFLE "THAT" CONFUSING? OR DID THEY NEED THE AID OF THE FBI/CIA AND THEY'RE DOCTORED PICTURES? YOU ARE A ABSLOLUTELY LACKING IN FACTS, SCRIMMAGE. DO SOME MORE RESEARCH. AND TRY TO COME UP WITH FACTS THIS TIME.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I MEAN I'M STEAMED BY THIS GUYS TO SAY: OSWALD KILLED KENNEDY. THE GOVERNMENT BLEW UP THE 911 BUILDING. ARE YOU MITT ROMNEY IN DISGUISE? DO YOU WANT TO HAVE IT "ALL WAYS"? GET SOME SPINE!

scrimmage

I MEAN I'M STEAMED BY THIS GUYS TO SAY: OSWALD KILLED KENNEDY. THE GOVERNMENT BLEW UP THE 911 BUILDING. ARE YOU MITT ROMNEY IN DISGUISE? DO YOU WANT TO HAVE IT "ALL WAYS"? GET SOME SPINE!

I didn't say "Oswald killed Kennedy",or that the elected representatives of the U.S. government blew up 3 buildings on 9/11,and what does Mitt Romney have to do with all that anyway?
Did Lee Harvey Oswald own a Mannlicher/Mauser/Carcano rifle?

scrimmage

Scrimmage, that was one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. You claim "Lee Harvey DID fire a shot" But where's he evidence? There's not ONE witness that placed him on the sixth floor of the TSBD. Some witnesses placed him in the lunch room and there's a picure of him OUTSIDE the TSBD watching Kennedy's limo drive by. This guy is wearing the same clothes Oswald was arrested in. Furthermore, the police said the rifle used on the sixth floor was an Italian Mauser, but later changed it to a Mannlicher. They did a parafin test on Oswald and could find no evedence he fired any shot and there were no Oswald finger prints on the rifle. Miracusly, after Ruby shot him, Oswald's palm print was found on the rifle.

Furthermore you insinuate that there was some government cover-up concerning this 911 building. So the government can bring a building or buildings, but Oswald fired he shot. Hogwash!

Now you all know that Joe and me are as friendly to each other as cats and dogs. But I have to say this, and it's not easy to say. But I'm going to go ahead and say it:

(clearing my throat): I MARKINSAC AGREE WITH JOE CONTRARIAN.

God forgive me.

"Not ONE witness"?
Oswald's co-worker, Charles Givens, testified that he saw Oswald on the sixth floor of the Depository at 11:55 a.m.?35 minutes before the assassination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#cite_note-123

Charles Givens testimony:
Mr. BELIN. You went back up to the sixth floor to continue laying the floor?
Mr. GIVENS. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. When did you see Lee Harvey Oswald next?
Mr. GIVENS. Next?
Mr. BELIN. Yes.
Mr. GIVENS. Well, it was about a quarter till 12, we were on our way downstairs, and we passed him, and he was standing at the gate on the fifth floor.
I came downstairs, and I discovered I left my cigarettes in my jacket pocket upstairs, and I took the elevator back upstairs to get my jacket with my cigarettes in it. When I got back upstairs, he was on the sixth floor in that vicinity, coming from that way.
Mr. BELIN. Coming from what way?
Mr. GIVENS. Toward the window up front where the shots were fired from.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/givens1.htm
An FBI report from November 26, 1963 said that Depository employee Carolyn Arnold, as she left the building to watch the motorcade, thought she caught a fleeting glimpse of Oswald standing in the first floor hallway of the building, a few minutes before 12:15 pm. In 1978, she told author Anthony Summers that the FBI report misquoted her, and that she "clearly" saw Oswald sitting in the second floor lunchroom at 12:15 pm or slightly after. In either case, no other Depository employee reported seeing Oswald on the first or second floors between 12 noon and 12:30 pm (e.g., Mrs. Pauline Sanders, who left the second floor lunchroom at "approximately 12:20 pm," did not see Oswald at all that day). The two employees with whom Oswald said he ate lunch on the first floor both denied it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Harvey_Oswald#cite_note-123

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Scrimmage, out of respect, I will disagree with you. Remember, you stated you too think there's a conspiray. And the FBI and CIA are TOO imcompetent to figure it out. Correct me if I"m wrong. 4

And please explain the 100's of deaths that occured to witnesses