Extra Extra, Read All About It

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Blow That Changed the Course of History

Nov 21, 3021

On this day, one thousand years ago, the GOATKing drew blood from his foe and All The Kings Men later vanquished what was left of the enemy.

1637579274530.png

This incident, enshrined in Sports History, became known as, ’The Blow,’ and marked the turning point for the teams fortunes who went on to win a Championship that Season.

Liberals had this incident fact checked and argued the LeBron didn’t touch him, which in an Alternate Universe, in which Libs live, is true.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yes it looks weak, it looks very weak, he hits the guy with a cheap shot, then runs away when the guy comes after him
Read the article and weep.

Your Dumb ass, .lying Lib Fact Checkers said LBJ didn't touch him, Party Boy.

Just like you lied about those Gold Star Fathers, apologize.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

The Athletic Searches Far and Wide for New Subscribers as It Seeks a Sale​

The sports-media startup has laid off staff, scrapped a documentary unit and canceled some podcasts while seeking new avenues of growth.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Since lebron got one day for his cheap ass sucker punch, I cant wait for another player to deck him cold - then they can proudly announce " I'll take that 1 day suspension".

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
You know, a minor skirmish and maybe some of the trash talking at a lower level should have sufficed after LBJ said "my bad'. Suspensions, of course but that overly dramatic display by Stewart totally unnecessary. Looking like hitman through the locker room possessed as if to say, 'Where you at?"

Heim

EOG Master
Entitled frontrow fuck heads. I agree with LBJ, cheer for either team. Go nuts.

However no room for vulgarities.

He's pretty thick skinned. Must have gone way over the line.

Heim

EOG Master
There are reports that the screaming Karen told Lebron she hopes Bronny (son) dies in a car wreck.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I missed the entire Kings game.

A few questoiins:

1. How in the fuck did they lose a 3OT game to these guys?

2. Why the fuck were they even in 1 OT w/ this team much less 3?

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Entitled frontrow fuck heads. I agree with LBJ, cheer for either team. Go nuts.

However no room for vulgarities.

He's pretty thick skinned. Must have gone way over the line.
There are lines that fans should not cross. Veiled death threats against his son cross that line, so imo it’s OK for LeBron to have them tossed.
However , LeBron has been on the other side WAY too often: trying to get the cop who defended himself from the despicable racist thug Michael Brown by using the demonstrably false ‘hands up don’t shoot’ meme, making veiled death threats against the Cincinnati cop, supporting pedophile wife beating career criminal Jacob Blake for assaulting cops and disobeying orders while they were trying to protect his wife, giving 100% support to racist Marxist anarchist hate group BLM, etc. etc. etc.

Yes LeBron stand up against death references towards your son, but don’t enthusiastically support murderous black thugs and racist black hate groups.

Shut up and dribble.

Heim

EOG Master
"In assembling an All-Star team this season they’ve sacrificed defense — which was vital to their 2020 bubble championship — in favor of offense and nostalgia. That formula isn’t working now, and there’s little reason to believe it will work later. It’s easy to criticize Vogel’s rotations, but the roster he’s working with isn’t meshing with his strengths as a coach."

1638033537717.png

kane

EOG master
I missed the entire Kings game.

A few questoiins:

1. How in the fuck did they lose a 3OT game to these guys?

2. Why the fuck were they even in 1 OT w/ this team much less 3?
The answer to question 1 is, they're not that good
The answer to question 2 is, they're not that good

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Great players never make good talent evaluators.

Jordan, Baylor, Thomas....

Excuse me? LBJ is a 2x GM of they year (Cle's only Chip and Lakers last one).

I petition the court for more time and if you do want to bring up any charges in the future, you need to pick a team now. For better or worse, I got UniBron. Who you got or do you truly only have 14 minutes to go?

Heim

EOG Master
Jazz, Suns and Heat longer odds than Lakers to win it all.

Does the market watch any games?