Fading CFB Teams that WON at home last week and school stormed the field

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Ok here you go I have heard of this trend but I do not have hard proof to backup this claim

Play against a team that just won @home where the whole school stormed the field and won. This week's candidates

Fading Purdue and bet on Michigan St -2.5

Fading Washington St bet on Stanford -5

An example of this working in practice was this year where Oregon Beat Washington Huskeys on OT. And the next Week Oregon got destroyed by Washington st.

The basic handicapp is that teams are so high and full of themselves that won and are overconfident and seem invincible. In actually they may overlook or not practice hard for the opponent at hand. Is this what happened to Oregon ? HMMM>>>......

---SVBettor

Heim

EOG Master
I use it when I see it in CBB. I'm a little more skeptical with CFB because of the extended emotion recovery time. But it makes sense.

kane

EOG master
I use it when I see it in CBB. I'm a little more skeptical with CFB because of the extended emotion recovery time. But it makes sense.
I agree it probably works better in college hoops given the shorter time between games, I love fading teams after a "court stormer" game

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
I am always more interested in attitude, preparation, and mental outlook than physical strength of teams. The line maker does not take attitude and preparation into account when setting the number. Pick your spots.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Ok I believe the teams are:

Kentucky over Missouri
Boston College over Miami Florida
Kansas over TCU

Did I miss any FBS teams ?

--SVBettor

bmiller

EOG Addicted
still can't believe Stanford lost that game last week .. was a horrific spot for wazzou but they found a way to win it in the 4th quarter