Falcon Sports Daily Double

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Here at Falcon Sports we are releasing a new program, with the help of my neighbor Dr. LongHair (Danny), we are going to be releasing plays in a Daily Double format. Plays will be selected on a probability and value based system. We are striving to get the Win and the Payoff.

Bringing the Good Doctor on board is going to make a big difference.

This will be the only place on the internet to get the plays. With that good luck and good wagering.

March 24 Sunday

Buffalo +170 CBB
400 to 680

Xavier +220
400 to win 880

We are playing from a 10k bankroll, using a very aggressive 4% risk on each play.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
The Good Doctor and myself have built this model that should perform at a minimum 46% winning rate with a payback average of (+140).

Using these numbers we should win approximately (+10.40 units) for every 100 wagers made. Those numbers will be off the charts if they can be maintained over a large number of selections.

We may have one more Daily Double for later today, check back for the next one.. If not one will be released on Monday afternoon.

Falcon Sports

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Awesome news SSI.... I look for big things with the addition of the dr.
If you and the doctor did all the work just what did the Falcon contribute?

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Alright guys we are going to release a 2nd Daily Double on Sunday. Most weekends we will release multiple Daily Doubles.

Daily Double #1 (Pending)

Buffalo +170 CBB
400 to win 680

Xavier +220 CBB
400 to win 880

Releasing Daily Double #2 for March 24

Boston +110 NBA
400 to win 440

Vancouver +150 NHL
400 to win 600

Guys we will return on Monday March 25 for the next Daily Double.

Taking Probability along with Value

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Dr. LongHair is my neighbor, his name is Danny but I call him Dr. LongHair and he has agreed to work on this project with me. Check us out over the coming days as we roll this Daily Double right into the new baseball season.

Falcon Sports

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I’m surprised you haven’t run out of cash.....you sure have a ton of losers over the past few years...when was your last program winner?

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Actually it's been a long string of near misses. All my work has led me to this moment. Now just over an hour away from the start of my collaboration with the Good Doctor and I bid u all a farewell for the day. Dr. LongHair and The Falcon will check out the first days action together..

Xavier (+220) 400 to win 880

Buffalo (+170) 400 to win 680

Celtics (+110) 400 to win 440

Vancouver (+150) 400 to win 600

Ill be back on Monday for Daily Double #3

Falcon Sports

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
The Good Doctor and myself have built this model that should perform at a minimum 46% winning rate with a payback average of (+140).

Using these numbers we should win approximately (+10.40 units) for every 100 wagers made. Those numbers will be off the charts if they can be maintained over a large number of selections.

We may have one more Daily Double for later today, check back for the next one.. If not one will be released on Monday afternoon.

Falcon Sports

The model never got off the ground....or the good doctor is in hiding.....

Not a peep from SSI....why is that?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
This was his last system:

Good Doctor and myself have built this model that should perform at a minimum 46% winning rate with a payback average of (+140).

Using these numbers we should win approximately (+10.40 units) for every 100 wagers made. Those numbers will be off the charts if they can be maintained over a large number of selections

It lasted a day- he went 0-4 and quit after 1 day.