FanDuel parking on game days

DeadBishop

EOG Enthusiast
I just found out that on sundays when giants or jets are home you will have to pay for parking in order to go to fanduel. wtf? pay $50 ?
How the hell they expect to make money on sundays with this rule?

MrTop

EOG Master
owners of jets / giants knew that ticket holders would park at fan duel and walk to the event & not to pay the premium parking for the game. That is why they installed the fee. The mall is going to open in spring of 2019 there will probably be some sort of fee also for people trying not to pay for event parking from the mall. It is all about the $$$

yisman

EOG Master
MrTop;n7453544 said:
owners of jets / giants knew that ticket holders would park at fan duel and walk to the event & not to pay the premium parking for the game. That is why they installed the fee. The mall is going to open in spring of 2019 there will probably be some sort of fee also for people trying not to pay for event parking from the mall. It is all about the $$$

$50, though?

MrTop

EOG Master
I didn't know how much it was , last I heard was the cops were not letting anyone through. All the owners are really worried about is the parking $$$ they would lose parking somewhere else. If Dead bishop says it is 50 . It is what it is. Parking is nuts all over. I guess there could be a fee for drop offs like Uber too , make up for lost parking.

blueline

EOG Master
MetLife Game Day Restrictions:

Customers may take the train to the Stadium and then a shuttle bus to the Racetrack. The shuttle bus leaves from Lot G (directly in front of the old Meadowlands Racetrack). Please refer to NJTransit.com for train times

DeadBishop

EOG Enthusiast
MrTop;n7453544 said:

they dont make this shit easy.

DeadBishop

EOG Enthusiast
yisman;n7453547 said:
$50, though?

when i go to the games i but a parking pass from ticket master, avaerge price was $50.
I am a new Jets season tiicket holder this year and didnt get the parking cause was told i could get parking tickets online cheeper then what they cost on my plan.
giant/jets preseason lot G ( i got 2 passes) paid $50 each

DeadBishop

EOG Enthusiast
just looked up what i paid. $132.44 total for 2 lot G parking passes with the tax and fees ticketmaster.
[TABLE="align: left, border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

[TD="align: center"]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]
[TABLE="align: right, border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]

[TD="align: left"]

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

MrTop

EOG Master
the owners Jets/ giants in the beginning did not want fan duel open at all on sunday game day until they figured out to get their money from the parking somehow. LoL . The biggest mall ( next to meadowlands )in the USA opens next year will get the same thing if people think they will get away without parking fee.