Favre, Romo, Peterson & Hester Jerseys

I know this isn't the right place for this, or at least I don't think, but there used to be a collectible forum and I must not be seeing it.

I have in Large,, X-Large, XX-Large

Brett Favre and Tony Romo Authentic NFL jerseys with tags for sale as well as similar sizes in Devon Hester and Adrian Peterson. They retail in stores for $199-$249 and my price delivered is $79. Not the cheap replicas, Everything is sewn on and has tags.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: Favre, Romo, Peterson & Hester Jerseys

Da Man Id be interested. in AP XL .... ask mods for an EMAIL

I got an old Larry Johnson NBA jersey from back when he played for the Charlotte Hornets if anyone is interested :+textinb3

Stinks a little though, I sweat a lot

Yes, always a good idea to buy an "authentic" NFL jersey for $80 from a stranger online. :doh1

If there is any doubt, I would be happy to send it out first and then upon receipt and approval you can paypal me.

Also have a Sega Genesis and a handful of games if anyone is interested.

The games freeze up until the system warms up

One of the controllers works a little bit, used to slam it against the floor a lot while playing Tecmo Bowl back in the day

Romo jersey does come with Simpson, that's Marge Simpson!

Also for sale Sega games to go with Ego's system with the broken controller.

Also have a collection of Hustler's from the late 90's if anyone's interested. Some of them have pages stuck together though (water damage)

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what other paying options is there if u dont have paypal?

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Hey Da Man, I would be very interested in the Favre jersey, please ask the mods for my email and send it ASAP. What size? Thanks,
Mike

Can work out payment via money order, how do you contact Mod? I emailed EOG earlier today for info on member and still haven't heard back.

roach23

Banned

Also have a Sega Genesis and a handful of games if anyone is interested.

The games freeze up until the system warms up

One of the controllers works a little bit, used to slam it against the floor a lot while playing Tecmo Bowl back in the day

Tecmo bowl was for nintendo not sega

Tecmo Super Bowl, my bad. The second one, where you could make someone fumble and there were incomplete passes and shit

And the ambulance would come out and scrape players off the field.

That game and teenage alcohol abuse almost cost me my High School Diploma

roach23

Banned

I never knew there was any type of Techmo Bowl game for Sega. Maybe I'm mistaken. I had Nintendo and had Techmo and Super Techmo. My next door neighbor had Sega and had the first ever versions of Madden.

Don't remember Techmo for Sega though.