Fezzik Focused...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
When Fezzik talks props....listen and bet it.

He drilled the zeke under 53 rushing yards thursday.

zeke finished with 33 on 11 carries.

his breakdown was perfect.

props to steve.

one of the best prop bettors in the nfl

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fezzik doesn't know shit unless he is given inside info. Somebody gave him a heads-up Dallas was going to throw 60x. And Cwissy Collins is worthless as well. No, Dak did not have a great game. He was shaky all the way and got Andrew Lucky he didn't have more picks. If he played great, Dallas wins.

Was ok. Nothing more. Not the answer at QB. Dallas will struggle if they continue to rely on him.

Heim

EOG Master
When Fezzik talks props....listen and bet it.

He drilled the zeke under 53 rushing yards thursday.

zeke finished with 33 on 11 carries.

his breakdown was perfect.

props to steve.

one of the best prop bettors in the nfl

I see 1-3:

Brady to NOT throw an interception -110
Shortest TD UN 1.5 -120
Punts UN 8.5 -155
Dal Zeke Elliot UN 57 rush yards

How hard was the Zeke prop?

Stout run defense

Dallas throwing more coming from behind.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I see 1-3:

Brady to NOT throw an interception -110
Shortest TD UN 1.5 -120
Punts UN 8.5 -155
Dal Zeke Elliot UN 57 rush yards

How hard was the Zeke prop?

Stout run defense

Dallas throwing more coming from behind.

I see 2-2, Wins: 7 punts UNDER, Zeke 33 rush yards UNDER; Losses: Brady 2 INTs, shortest TD 2 yards.

Heim

EOG Master
So if South Point's Vinnie Magliulo says 80% of the bets come in on game
day for TB game, is it different for Fezzik's clients?

Fezzik's star system based on the line movement is a joke. His hit rate
isn't good enough were there's anything +EV at a worse number.

He doesn't have a clientele like Dr. Bob or RAS where their finger is ready
to fire at release.

The only people betting anything on Fezzik's immediate release are bettors
that have some stimulus money left over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fezzik is like Richard Hatch. Both won contests in their infancy by exploiting the rules loopholes. Richard with alliances on Survivor. Fezzik with stale lines in the Hilton Challenge. Neither have done shit since but living off their famous suckouts. At least Fezzik hasn't taken dick in prison. Yet.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik is like Richard Hatch. Both won contests in their infancy by exploiting the rules loopholes. Richard with alliances on Survivor. Fezzik with stale lines in the Hilton Challenge. Neither have done shit since but living off their famous suckouts. At least Fezzik hasn't taken dick in prison. Yet.

Hatch didn't exploit the rules, he created the alliance, which was brilliant. Forming alliances in the game, is now one of the most important strategies in playing Survivor. He did though, fail to pay taxes on his winnings, and I believe went to jail.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I give Richard and Fezzik credit for their big scores. But there is no natural lifetime immunity. They have been grifting ever since. Again, the only difference, Fezzik has paid his taxes. Not sure about sexual orientation. Richard is a Tony Homo and I think Fezzik likes some types of backdoors.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I give Richard and Fezzik credit for their big scores. But there is no natural lifetime immunity. They have been grifting ever since. Again, the only difference, Fezzik has paid his taxes. Not sure about sexual orientation. Richard is a Tony Homo and I think Fezzik likes some types of backdoors.

I think you're getting off topic. I was saying Hatch did not cheat to win Survivor, his game plan and game play was great, and used as the standard in today's game.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
I think you're getting off topic. I was saying Hatch did not cheat to win Survivor, his game plan and game play was great, and used as the standard in today's game.
neither fezzik or richard cheated to win their big scores.

difference is that richard's game play is the way to play his game but playing stale lines in football contests will get you no where now.

Heim

EOG Master
More proof Fezzik has no shot with NFL sides:

2-4 (-8.28)

And needed a -225 ML (CAR) for 2 units.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
More proof Fezzik has no shot with NFL sides:

2-4 (-8.28)

And needed a -225 ML (CAR) for 2 units.
value on a play doesn't have a price limit.

he finds value for his clients no matter what the lay price.

did you know he is the only 2 time westgate supercontest winner?

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 11:45am) Iowa +4 [27-17] CFB 3 W 3
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 3:37pm) AF/Navy UNDER 44.5 [23-3] CFB 3 W 3
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 6:46pm) Mich -5 [31-10] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) S Ala/Bowl Gr UNDER 48 [22-19] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) Hou/Rice UNDER 52 [44-7] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) Wash/Mich UNDER 48.5 [10-31] CFB 2 W 2

YTD +65.58u

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If Krackman readily admits he can't beat
NFL sides, Fezzik can?
i remember matty holt when he was on the dream preview would openly admit that fezzik beats them on props, when asked about his sides, he just stayed quiet as if to say......step up to the plate.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Fezzik won the Supercontest in 2008 against 349 other entries (win 67.5%) and in 2009 against 327 others (64.6%). For comparison, in 2017-2019. the contest had 2,758 (win 72.5%), 3,123 (70.2%), and 3,328 (69.9%),. Fezzik won $210K and $197K (about 4th place money in 2019) vs an average win of $1.41M for 2017-19.

So obviously, it was much easier to win back then. Stale lines were a little more important because the lines came out a day earlier, but their worth was widely recognized by good cappers. By far the most important aspect is luck since no capper, even using these stale lines, can hit anywhere close to 65% to 72% over the long term. The contest is +EV for good cappers, if there is no rake, because 70% of the entrants are losers to the spread and thus dead money.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 11:45am) Iowa +4 [27-17] CFB 3 W 3
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 3:37pm) AF/Navy UNDER 44.5 [23-3] CFB 3 W 3
9/11/21 Saturday (9/5/21 6:46pm) Mich -5 [31-10] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) S Ala/Bowl Gr UNDER 48 [22-19] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) Hou/Rice UNDER 52 [44-7] CFB 2 W 2
9/11/21 Saturday (9/10/21 3:07pm) Wash/Mich UNDER 48.5 [10-31] CFB 2 W 2

YTD +65.58u

Andy is the Chris Cuomo of sports betting. Fredo Fezzik fits perfectly.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Whiners will whine but I can't think of any serious bettor who would be unhappy with +65.58u for the year against widely available lines.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What accomplishments do you have, Andy, besides being the brother of some asshole who sucked out 2 NFL capping contests? Can you even get to 1?

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
He's won more than two contests and placed in others. And to claim that was a "lucky fluke" ignores the fact that he made enough gambling on weekends in Vegas to retire in his mid-30's. By the time he won the contests he was already a prominent professional sports bettor in Vegas and had a fairly large online following. If he was some unknown and undiscovered random bettor who hit two miracle wins and then "went tout" you might have a point. NOT the case with Steve. He was well known in gambling circles nearly a decade before he won either contest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can make the same claim. Won big on Trump defeating Hillary. Won big on Danny Willett winning the Yes Masters. Won yuge on Biden sweeping Super Tuesday. Won big on Mickelson winning the PGA. And I won a lot of other futures. Who has a bettor futures resumè?

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Last I checked I make no claim that I have any competence sports betting. If you want to compare cumulative earnings, across different career fields, I suppose we could do that but seems pointless. I suspect the consensus would be we are both doing reasonably well. Thread is about Fezzik though not me or you.