Fezzik GOY

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik puffing 14-1 on RHE props and 15-5 L20 MLB.

I'm no ComptrBob, but it looks like 1-4 on high volume, widely available stuff.)

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
If I had gone 18-7 USFL, Heim-Donk would be LOSING HIS MIND, talking bout how that market limits were so low, no one could bet anything.

Heim

EOG Master
We know that...just curious cause they crushing it

Nothing earth shattering. RHE unders, med vig with elite pitchers. One book limited me to win a 100 bucks with the Marlin ace (RHE).

Still shows up as a unit for Fezzik enabling him to puff his NFL package with units gained on props/derivatives.

Sleepy

EOG Master
Nothing earth shattering. RHE unders, med vig with elite pitchers. One book limited me to win a 100 bucks with the Marlin ace (RHE).

Still shows up as a unit for Fezzik enabling him to puff his NFL package with units gained on props/derivatives.

Does he include the 8-1 on NFL draft props in that record?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Yes very low limits but that crew was playing with like 50 off screen shops/sheets...and still being tossed for winning a dime per week ....every week....it adds up. Their hit rate is ridiculous

Heim

EOG Master
Yes very low limits but that crew was playing with like 50 off screen shops/sheets...and still being tossed for winning a dime per week ....every week....it adds up. Their hit rate is ridiculous

I don't doubt these syndicates have found a niche in the market and exploited it. However, Fezzik's a tout that should release WA plays with satisfactory limits. He doesn't....it's a unit grab.

Look at his history, as soon as he hits a little streak he tries full game with marginal results.

As soon as he hits a bump in the road he reverts to high MLs or high vig props to maintain the look of a winner.

Fezzik has become a joke as a tout.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Have checked (from 1 to 15 minutes after the BLAP text) the majority of the RHE picks with WH and BM. Haven't seen one that was available at either book. Always 1/2 to 1 1/2 run to the worse.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't doubt these syndicates have found a niche in the market and exploited it. However, Fezzik's a tout that should release WA plays with satisfactory limits. He doesn't....it's a unit grab.

Look at his history, as soon as he hits a little streak he tries full game with marginal results.

As soon as he hits a bump in the road he reverts to high MLs or high vig props to maintain the look of a winner.

Fezzik has become a joke as a tout.

All Touts Are Jokes.

Anybody Who Pays Them Money, Is A Real Moron.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
RAS was printing money ten years ago when open to the public. I see you were not on it.

Dr. Bob made lots of money for 5 to 6 years before he became super well-known. RAS still makes money on CBB and even early season NFL (124-86, +29.95u) last 5 seasons.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
ALL these were available some time after release when I STARTED releasing them.

Then I went 8-0

I lost 1

And went 10-0.

OBVIOUSLY once i got to 12-1 etc the STEAM comes HARD immediately at every release......... so if you are going to get my numbers, you need to get them in the 1st minutes.

Having said all that, I think you would be 16-2-1 playing the 19 plays even if you played them at post.........

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Done with THIS format. Too many irrational haters. Go 18-1 and get crap for it.

EVERYTHING that's wrong with Politics is wrong with this forum.

Seemingly NOT ONE UNBIASED person who can reports +'s and -s of people and their skills. You either HATE or LOVE someone.

Heim

EOG Master
When have you ever seen a tout puffing props, including NFL draft (limited action in Vegas), everything else, swept under the rug.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Then I went 8-0

I lost 1

And went 10-0.

OBVIOUSLY once i got to 12-1 etc the STEAM comes HARD immediately at every release......... so if you are going to get my numbers, you need to get them in the 1st minutes.

Having said all that, I think you would be 16-2-1 playing the 19 plays even if you played them at post.........

Actually, the RHE run (with 3 OVERS, then 16 UNDERS) started with a loser, went 7-0, loser, then 10-0 for 17-2. 9 plays had MLs of -115 to -130, no plus #s.

If I count correctly, every pick except one push also mirrored the result of the simple game total. Two winning plays were by 0.5 and so were lost or pushed by widely available #, record would be 15-4.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fezzik is right about unders and usually Truth Social with dogs but that is general experience knowledge not capping ability. Beating the line only gets you so Mel Farr and you are not the only one who plays the #'s game.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Dr. Bob made lots of money for 5 to 6 years before he became super well-known. RAS still makes money on CBB and even early season NFL (124-86, +29.95u) last 5 seasons.

Dr. Bob made lots of money for 5 to 6 years before he became super well-known.

Being Well Known, Prevented Dr. Bob From Being A Winning Tout ?

Or

Being Well Known, Prevented Dr. Bob From Being A Winning Gambler ?

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Dr. Bob made lots of money for 5 to 6 years before he became super well-known.

Being Well Known, Prevented Dr. Bob From Being A Winning Tout ?

Or

Being Well Known, Prevented Dr. Bob From Being A Winning Gambler ?

In his write-ups, he revealed all the important statistics on which he based his picks. It became very easy for books and others to reverse engineer and make an adjustment which negated his advantage.

boston massacre

EOG Master
In his write-ups, he revealed all the important statistics on which he based his picks. It became very easy for books and others to reverse engineer and make an adjustment which negated his advantage.

Gave Out His Plays To The World.

Books Started To Respect His Insight.

Books Adjusted Their Numbers.

Advantage Was Negated.

All Makes Sense.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Several major corrections have been made over time with wildly inaccurate CBB and NBA totals. Fezzik's place forum had a capper, not tout, named Helmut who had several great years before KenPom quantified pace and better totals.

Many cappers used 6 pt, 2 team NFL teasers at +100 in the 80's, then later at -110 to make money. Eventually, around 2002, Fezzik wrote the teaser chapter in Stanford Wong's, Sharp Sports Betting book that made the books aware of their ignorance.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Several major corrections have been made over time with wildly inaccurate CBB and NBA totals. Fezzik's place forum had a capper, not tout, named Helmut who had several great years before KenPom quantified pace and better totals.

Many cappers used 6 pt, 2 team NFL teasers at +100 in the 80's, then later at -110 to make money. Eventually, around 2002, Fezzik wrote the teaser chapter in Stanford Wong's, Sharp Sports Betting book that made the books aware of their ignorance.

Remember These Guys ?

They Were Killing It.

Heim

EOG Master

Then I went 8-0

I lost 1

And went 10-0.

Big LOL, intimating you create the steam on these micro limit props. Your Alcantara RHE releases were a half to full run
off anything close to available.

Another lol you have clients ready to fire with phone in hand when you sell picks for peanuts.

You would think they'd be going nuts with your new found niche in the mlb market making clients
rich, suprisingly nothing on the PG forums.

Heim

EOG Master
is that a 1000 a month or year?

You can have half a MLB season for $379. According to Fezzik on Fox radio, you are not only getting his insight but
his baseball network 😅

Evidently MLB is beatable now, a complete reversal for Steve.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik and Custer (remember him?) tried to corner the Helmut market. They talked him into giving them his opinion, in return he'd get a percentage of the winning ticket they would fund.

This isn't TMZ stuff. I talked to Helmut back channel. Naturally didn't last long because he didn't feel he was making enough for his time.

I believe Covers eventually picked him up. Didn't last long either as a tout.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
1658783009966.png
Fezzik, tell us one book that accepted and graded at Saturday price when game pushed back a day?

lol at 'The bet will be graded here as a bet.'

Sick.