Fezzik GOY

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik has become the new Vegas Dave. If I subscribed to a service and they gave me a -1,000 ML selection I'd end my relationship with them right there. Fezzik has become a complete joke!

Heim

EOG Master
Yep....heard him on VSIN yesterday afternoon give it out also St. Louis in XFL with a number long gone.

He's down so it will be a moneylinepalooza for a while. The CBB totals are all the moves, zero reasoning in the releases

Look for more high ML with the upcoming NFL draft.

Fezzik has lost his fastball and is now strictly a junkballer trying to get through innings.

Heim

EOG Master
Big Lol he's selling picks for a dollar and expects customers to lay a dime to win a hundred bucks.

Free unit for him!

I bet he was shittin bricks when USF cut it to 4 in 2H.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Anyone know Fezzik's XFL record? I'm still waiting and it's probably been 15 years for Fezzik to show me some sound reasoning to go along with selections whenever he's on radio. The guy literally gets almost every play from other handicappers. A very few of his stable of information guys are sharp. The rest are Teddy "No Covers" or Bryan Leonard dart tossers.

Heim

EOG Master
I guess now that Fox has dumped RJ, Fezzik is not precluded from going on VSIN.

Yesterday was interesting, I accidentally bumped into his interview.

Naturally they were slobbering about his past credentials including his time as a actuary, blah blah blah.

The funny part was Fezzik detailing how they'd send him out on problem clients because he was as cool as a cucumber, able to settle them down.

However, if I remember correctly from 'The Chaperone' on Fezzik's Place, Fezzik was always nervous Pervis in their betting group, going nuts when they was down early.

So easy to project a false image on these shows. It's called marketing.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Pretty sure Fezzik will be on a ton of Unders this and next week with the 1990's angle that both teams aren't familiar with playing in a neutral arena.

Heim

EOG Master
Pretty sure Fezzik will be on a ton of Unders this and next week with the 1990's angle that both teams aren't familiar with playing in a neutral arena.

I would love one time for him to fade a (over) move and give some data. Never happens. Always a (under) follower.

My favorite is missing the best number, then scrambling to find the lowest ML price. Good stuff!

I think he beat the Zags ML closer 😂

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Fading Tiger to win the Masters seems like a fair -1000 ML, or whatever it is, to give out to clients. At this point there is a higher probability of two atoms colliding to form a hamster then of Tiger winning another Major.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik releases XFL Las Vegas ov 40.

It's now 42 at westgate

So he wins again as this is the only thing that matters.

He said on his pod he is something like 14-3 in the xfl. Computerbob....is this true?

Heim

EOG Master
I have no problem with Fezzik, a advantage player, getting the best of it with a small market like XFL. St. Louis moved immediately from 3 to 4 as well.

Unfortunately his clients aren't advantage bettors. They're not glued to their phone waiting for a $23 release. lol

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik releases XFL Las Vegas ov 40.

It's now 42 at westgate

So he wins again as this is the only thing that matters.

He said on his pod he is something like 14-3 in the xfl. Computerbob....is this true?
Think he is counting 2020, which is the majority of his wins. Just like he's advertising he his hitting 71% in the nba. I would buy his service just for the nba,,problem is only 7 plays for the entire season.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I think Mr Helms main beef,is a valid one. Fezz will bet a game. It will move 2 pts. Computor Bob grades it at the # Fezz bets it at. Then the customers get to bet at the new #. Or even worse it's a prop, in a limited market,where many books may not take much. Fezz bets it everywhere moving the line,releasing it to CB at the # he bet it at,meanwhile most players can only play it at a bad #. Thus Fezz may win while his players lose.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
$23.00 release? That is high! I get emails at least 3 days a week from Pregame, Wagertalk and Sportsmemo where the plays are either $1.00, $2.00 or $3.00. Selling picks can't be what it used to be.

Heim

EOG Master
I think Mr Helms main beef,is a valid one. Fezz will bet a game. It will move 2 pts. Computor Bob grades it at the # Fezz bets it at. Then the customers get to bet at the new #. Or even worse it's a prop, in a limited market,where many books may not take much. Fezz bets it everywhere moving the line,releasing it to CB at the # he bet it at,meanwhile most players can only play it at a bad #. Thus Fezz may win while his players lose.

He front runs every play he releases, especially the small market stuff he knows lacks liquidity.

Forget what he types or says on these podcasts...the number/vig has already moved prior to release. Unless it's a NFL side you have no chance to get the same edge he gets.

So when he argues why pick on a guy who bets his own stuff, in reality it's better that he doesn't.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He front runs every play he releases, especially the small market stuff he knows lacks liquidity.

Forget what he types or says on these podcasts...the number/vig has already moved prior to release. Unless it's a NFL side you have no chance to get the same edge he gets.

So when he argues why pick on a guy who bets his own stuff, in reality it's better that he doesn't.
A really good point. It doesn’t take much to move prices on what he is giving out.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Another stellar day from Fezz! He's just tossing out tons of plays hoping to make a comeback. At this rate I expect him to lose 150-200 units this year.

3/8/23 Wednesday (3/7/23 11:06pm) Wisconsin +2.5 -116 [57-65] CBB 3 L -3.48
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 4:55am) Lafayette/Colgate UNDER 135 [61-79] CBB 2 L -2.2
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 4:55am) Northwestern St/Texas A&M CC UNDER 148 [71-75] CBB 2 W 2
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 4:56am) N Arizona/Montana St UNDER 138 [78-85] CBB 2 L -2.2
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 9:41am) La Tech/Fla Intl UNDER 142 [81-76] CBB 2 L -2.2
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 9:41am) UTEP/W Kentucky UNDER 133 [67-73] CBB 2 L -2.2
3/8/23 Wednesday (3/8/23 9:42am) UTSA/Rice UNDER 154 [71-72] CBB 2 W 2

YTD -45.88u

Heim

EOG Master
I'm amazed there's not more push back on the PG forums. Most look like trolls.

You'd think a guy releasing -1000 plays would get some sincere criticism.

Is his brother his only client? lol

ComptrBob

EOG Master
In apparent sympathy with the California snow storms, today's BLAP offers a blizzard of 1st half UNDERS.

Do we get buried again today? Doesn't look good.

Oh my!

Last edited:

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
If all 5 of Fezzik's clients get in line to donate blood immediately they might be able to afford a room at Motel 6 and each make a $10 bet that returns a $1.

Heim

EOG Master
1678557210919.png

Funny, when Fezzik is winning they update immediately.

No worries, Fezz will advantage play into plus units in no time.

High vig, low total RHE unders just around the corner.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Resetting the results each year leads to some misleading results. Instead of, for example, +60 units trailing twelve months you get -40 units YTD which looks terrible. Of course touts will advertise when the opposite happens; i.e. "after a rough 2022 we're killing it in 2023". In this case, 2023 off to a slow start after a spectacular 2022 so you've got critics taking the opposite take. Let's get a full year for 2023 before we assess how well or poorly things are going.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik wasn't doing radio after he had a subpar football year and RJ basically said to get your shit together and stay off the daily pods.

Well now that RJ doesn't have Fox anymore, why would Fox cancel the fastest growing show on the network, very odd. Now Fezzik is whoring himself out to anyone who asks him to come on. Free advertising for RJ as all these shows finish an interview with "where can people find you".

It is quite nice to listen to these pods without having to listen to RJ talk down to people and tell stories about his youth and how he is the smartest guy in the room. he will rip on Fezzik and then talk about how steve is the greatest NFL guy he has ever seen.