Fezzik is on...

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezzik is on...

Fezzik lost another 6.7 units this past weekend. Its hard to believe someone could be so putrid at selecting football games. I think he should take both sides going forward. He will hit 50% and he will improve his winning % immensely.

crack if he thinks people actually care about his opinion.

Oooops sorry, I thought this was one of those games where you finished the sentence, my bad.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Fezz has gone from a cocky winner to a sympathetic loser.

He's still firing away at the M every night so he must be doing something right.

He's still firing away at the M every night so he must be doing something right.

If he's on the fade then he's killing it while losing paying customers. When he starts to win he picks up customers to pay for his losses. The math is there to make money.

Well he is is either

A) really really rich (which I doubt)

B) bets small and just likes to stack 5 dollar bet slips for comps (most likely answer)

C) makes enough money off forum subs and tout payments to keep him afloat (possible since he got money up front)

All I know is if he is truly 'firing' night after night after burying guys for the amounts he has shown then he either didnt have many guys paying for his picks, thus eliminating a cause for concern of a backlash. Or the guys he had following him dont hold a grudge, or maybe stopped paying him or following him so they avoided the real bloodbath.

So maybe Fez isnt even a good conman. Because con men that can make a REAL killing are immediate targets of psychos looking to get their money back. So he either has a really understanding clientele or a limited one that lost a limited amount of money.

I just find it hard to believe that if he were charging these guys a high up front fee and then proceeded to lose them 10, 20, 50, or the max of around 75K they wouldnt be looking for the guy.

But maybe I am just old school.

Well he is is either

B) bets small and just likes to stack 5 dollar bet slips for comps (most likely answer)

C) makes enough money off forum subs and tout payments to keep him afloat (possible since he got money up front)

All I know is if he is truly 'firing' night after night after burying guys for the amounts he has shown then he either didnt have many guys paying for his picks, thus eliminating a cause for concern of a backlash. Or the guys he had following him dont hold a grudge, or maybe stopped paying him or following him so they avoided the real bloodbath.

So maybe Fez isnt even a good conman. Because con men that can make a REAL killing are immediate targets of psychos looking to get their money back. So he either has a really understanding clientele or a limited one that lost a limited amount of money.

I just find it hard to believe that if he were charging these guys a high up front fee and then proceeded to lose them 10, 20, 50, or the max of around 75K they wouldnt be looking for the guy.

You should hear the amounts Adam Meyer has lost people. Guys loosing their houses and shit and he still had them betting and paying him. Unbelievable shit. Its like the more he got them in a hole the more they needed him. :shoot:

Strangely enough, the Greek was hanging 64.5 for a full day after Fezzik posted his play. You'd think if he thought it was really worth a 4 weight, he and his team would have taken out the 64.5, but apparently not.

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted

if fezzik and his team actually bet over 64?, books would probably move to 64 after the steller run hes been on for the last 5 years

Apple

Banned

You would think NW would have a lot more motivation in this game. I'm strongly considering taking the points in this one. A&M's defense is shit, coaching staff all fucked up.

Strangely enough, the Greek was hanging 64.5 for a full day after Fezzik posted his play. You'd think if he thought it was really worth a 4 weight, he and his team would have taken out the 64.5, but apparently not.

Fez has a team? If he's losing so badly, why are they staying around?

High Times

EOG Master

Well he is is either

You forgot .....

Making bets for other people

and

Middling and scalping (That's what I would assume)

A person can put in a ton of action middling and scalping and to do that you would also have to bet the moves before they happen or right after they happen.

It's not hard to look like a big shot if you are putting $50,000 to $100,000 in action every day.

And yes it's really easy to bet that much if you are middling or scalping.

Besides it can be really profitable and you can act like you are a big gambler at the same time.

Many, many Bettors who people think they are big time gamblers are simply middlers and scalpers.

:btj:

He has even posted many times that he bets both ways.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

my new years prediction is fezzik flings many units around all january trying to get even on his tout site

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

You forgot .....

and

A person can put in a ton of action middling and scalping and to do that you would also have to bet the moves before they happen or right after they happen.

It's not hard to look like a big shot if you are putting $50,000 to $100,000 in action every day.

Besides it can be really profitable and you can act like you are a big gambler at the same time.

Many, many Bettors who people think they are big time gamblers are simply middlers and scalpers.

EXCELLENT POST.....................ALL SPOT ON.

You forgot .....

and

I don't understand why scapling (at least) is not part of the tool set of everyone in the trade, +EV middling opportunities are harder to find, but when you do, fire at them also. This shit is not rocket science.

This post is starting to make sense in terms of Club Fez. We worked with a scalper in Baseball several seasons back; and he was damn good at it, but he could not begin to understand our work in origination, and was little help.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I don't understand why scapling (at least) is not part of the tool set of everyone in the trade, +EV middling opportunities are harder to find, but when you do, fire at them also. This shit is not rocket science.

This post is starting to make sense in terms of Club Fez. We worked with a scalper in Baseball several seasons back; and he was damn good at it, but he could not begin to understand our work in origination, and was little help.

Have scalped/middled games in approximently 4000 of the past 4324 days.

I'm a grinder

In other news, it seems that everytime I turn around Fezzik is losing a wager................others have this sense?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Have scalped/middled games in approximently 4000 of the past 4324 days.

I'm a grinder

In other news, it seems that everytime I turn around Fezzik is losing a wager................others have this sense?

I have said this for quite some time and was attacked by you for saying this if you remember on several occasions. It was the simple truth. Happy New Year.

ATX

worked with a scalper in Baseball several seasons back; and he was damn good at it, but he could not begin to understand our work in origination, and was little help.

that makes absolutely NO sense

High Times

EOG Master

Yup, that's what we said...couldn't handicap worth a shit.

An idiot can scalp baseball simply by handicapping the moves made by the major books and betting at the books who have not moved yet and making sure you don't get caught with too many open bets in case a steam move comes in against you.

Sometimes it doesn't matter what you think a line can move any where at any time.

As far as Fezzik

I would think 1 of the reasons he thinks he is sharp is because he is a good middler and scalper. Knows the value of the numbers. Probably makes him feel smart.

But he most definitely a bigger middler and scalper than straight up Bettor.

Not many Bettors last just betting straight up!

He obvioulsy isn't one of them ....

Bam

mobetter

EOG Addicted

i remember the year the pats were undefeated in the regular season. fezzik was horrible that year. the only time i followed him though.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Guessing a full card of bets tomorrow for the last week of regular season of NFL?

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

He has to bring back his "Superman" outfit, those awesome sunglasses and that shaggy dog toupee, that was his mojo...

If this year is like most others when he loses, he'll have shitloads of team totals and quarter bets today. I predict 2u each on TB, STL, and BUF 3q and 4qs. ATL team total under has to be a play, maybe GB under too.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If this year is like most others when he loses, he'll have shitloads of team totals and quarter bets today. I predict 2u each on TB, STL, and BUF 3q and 4qs. ATL team total under has to be a play, maybe GB under too.

On twitter he was whining about not giving out Iowa because he could not get the 14. He is having just awful luck. LOL. Lots of excuses...

FezzikSportsSteve Fezzik

And amazingly I loved Iowa 14, and it never was W.Available so I did not release it.....ditto Tulsa +1.5. ..

15 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

?

FezzikSportsSteve Fezzik

I gave out Wash 10 (closed 8). Iowa ST +2, +110 (closed -125), NWU OV 65 (closed 69). PreFlop i'm on a roll. Post flop I AM A DONK.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik 0-5 last week in the LVRJ NFL Challenge. He's hanging tough in 9th place. Not bad. But then again, there is only 10 entrants.

Fezzik has buried his suckers in college bowl games too...Down 10 units. :btj:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Does this guy walk around the books with a bunch of ass kissers seeing who could stick their finger up his ass the furthest..?

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I see guys at that track like that all the time. People are stupid. And the person with all the dummies following him is the real clown.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Fezzik 0-5 last week in the LVRJ NFL Challenge. He's hanging tough in 9th place. Not bad. But then again, there is only 10 entrants.

Fezzik has buried his suckers in college bowl games too...Down 10 units. :btj:

Wow. The beat goes on.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
Really?

Really?

1. I refused to give Matt Yeoman's my Hilton Week16 picks as I was going contrarian to try for the last 3 weeks prize, and did not want them in the paper. I told him "give me 0-0 or 0-5 i this Rj thing......I don't care"

2. WVU et all would have ALL played NWU OV 65, IowaSt +2, Wash +10, etc.

THESE are the widely available numbers I lost with in the Bowl. -10 units.

I've had a horrific year, but I simply don't understand the lobsided reporting. I've made IMO some very correct changes to my game this year after the horrible year. JK RIPS me for "over reacting to small samples".

THEN.........I make 3 Bowl bets that )#**%(%*%* BW plays at worse numbers, and JK says "WOW fez is Fking horrrible".

While I agree my pre flop play WAS horrible this year, it's silly to put those 3 Bowl losses as bad playing.......like I said WVU, OK cowboy and even bi bi bi would be all over those bets if they could get them at post.