Fezzik is on...

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fezzik is on...

Groovin, serious question and in no way busting your balls, just interested is all and I'm sorry if you've mentioned this someplace before(which you probably have), but curious to know something.

Have a few guesses as to why but would like to know the following...

How did you become so fascinated(not the right word) with Fezziks selections and more importantly, what AND why are your reasons for being so overly concerned with his selections, past and present?

Thanks in advance

From what I can gather from his posts- Fez lost this guy money when he was a subscriber to his service a while back, and he was also snubbed and not invited to a dinner he supposedly won. This still must be irking him because he is consumed by this guy to no end.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Yes there are a handful who win every year. Do you only play football..?

No, I play about everything aside from very limited hockey. Not sure without digging up records but it is possible I have actually lost money on football in a year before(not counting high stakes fantasy football and the large side bets in those leauges). I know a year or two were not too profitable in football. NBA my best sport year after year.

How did you become so fascinated(not the right word) with Fezziks selections and more importantly, what AND why are your reasons for being so overly concerned with his selections, past and present?

There are plenty of crooks and frauds I've posted about aside from Fezzik. I've posted plenty of times about various VegasInsider touts and how they scam their followers, have posted plenty of times about shit books that people like the RX and the Shrink have promoted, and have posted plenty of times about so-called experts that are really clueless like RJ Bell, Bucsfan, Choptalk, etc. Most of those touts/shit books slink away from the forums after they're outed, or stick to censored forums like the RX, but Fezzik keeps coming back for more, posting the same lies over and over again.

I average about three forum posts a day, and considering how many people average thirty or more, it seems kind of odd that people act as if I have too much time on my hands.

From what I can gather from his posts- Fez lost this guy money when he was a subscriber to his service a while back, and he was also snubbed and not invited to a dinner he supposedly won. This still must be irking him because he is consumed by this guy to no end.

No, I was probably roughly break-even from Fezzik's services because he ran pretty good when I was subscribed to SSB. He's down about 110 units since he started the current LVA pay board so even if I had lost in the past, I would certainly be happy I'd stopped betting his picks by now.

The issue wasn't that I was "snubbed for the dinner," the issue was that other people associated with LVA were repeatedly accusing me of being Fezzik's ghost account, because prior to 2007 or so, I was a Fezzik fan and repeatedly defended him from Dan Gordon's idiotic claims. Rather than simply tell LVA that I was a separate entity, he posted this bizarre message to the old LVA board asking if anyone knew me and could post some biographical info about me, and since I chose not to reveal personal info about myself, eventually LVA banned me when they wiped out all the ghost accounts. I did not ever get my "dinner with Fezzik" because LVA believed I was Fezzik making a joke.

I would think people like yourself who are still convinced this guy's a winner (you told me a few months ago to "come over to LVA and get some winners" and he's down 85 units since then) and have no problem with all the false claims he makes are the ones who are truly "consumed by this guy to no end." I simply post the facts about this con man.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

There are plenty of crooks and frauds I've posted about aside from Fezzik. I've posted plenty of times about various VegasInsider touts and how they scam their followers, have posted plenty of times about shit books that people like the RX and the Shrink have promoted, and have posted plenty of times about so-called experts that are really clueless like RJ Bell, Bucsfan, Choptalk, etc. Most of those touts/shit books slink away from the forums after they're outed, or stick to censored forums like the RX, but Fezzik keeps coming back for more, posting the same lies over and over again.

I average about three forum posts a day, and considering how many people average thirty or more, it seems kind of odd that people act as if I have too much time on my hands.

I think your posts are spot on. I call them thieves and really get personally bothered by dishonesty, so glad you are posting. Curious question, whats with Choptalk. He is a tout now?
I liked him

I can't remember if Choptalk was paid to post to the RX or not, I always end up confusing him and Bucsfan because they were both the "hot baseball cappers on the forums" around the same time. I do know that Choptalk promoted himself as some sort of baseball expert but didn't have the first clue about optimal betting, i.e. he said "you should never bet the +1.5 RL because you are betting on the team to lose by exactly 1 run." He got caught fudging a ticket where he'd made a $40 bet and tried to turn it into a $200 one, which was LOLworthy because who the heck cares whether a recreational bettor is betting $40 or betting $200???

Anyway, if Choptalk didn't take money from the RX like Bucsfan did, he's not as bad (no big deal getting paid to post, but when you're getting paid to post to a forum that promotes known shit books and deletes posts critical of the shit books, you're essentially part of the scam IMO), but the guy was certainly a blowhard.

For the love of God, would somebody just buy Groovin' a dinner from five years ago and get this over with?

LOL.

He lives anonymously through the Internet now in 2012 but still harps to other website anonymity five years earlier. He's like the Tourette's Syndrome of sports gambling.

My professional training cannot help the boy.

Join Groovin' and the boys daily at RTP! Too funny.

High Times

EOG Master

His opinion on sports betting is worth NOTHING.

But yet he wants to sell it (opinion) ???

That is no different then a used car salesman who is selling junk cars to people that trust him.

Pretty simple reason people don't like him (or) any tout for that matter.

The simple concept of selling worthless goods (opinions) can only be done by a low life human who has no respect for other humans.

:pop:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

My opinion on touts is they are very competitive people like the rest of us but they are in denial. They have had success, they went on good runs but at the end of the year they have less. They just can't accept it. So they sell and with that comes the spin. It guarentees them to make money regardless of the outcome. It allows them to bet, it gives them extra juice to root so they retain the clients and when they go bad, they sniff out new marks change names and BS their records.

And then you have the ones who are just outright thieves. But there are lawyers and doctors like that too!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

For the love of God, would somebody just buy Groovin' a dinner from five years ago and get this over with?

LOL.

He lives anonymously through the Internet now in 2012 but still harps to other website anonymity five years earlier. He's like the Tourette's Syndrome of sports gambling.

My professional training cannot help the boy.

Join Groovin' and the boys daily at RTP! Too funny.

I will chip in for his dinner- kind of feel bad for the guy. He does deserve that dinner, and not the steak dinner you get from the coupon on the Ellis Island placemat!!

You guys would be better served taking up a collection to refund Fezzik's clients. A nickel bettor would be out about $55,000 from LVA, plus service fees, since Fezzik started his new LVA pay service 3 years ago.

absolutvodka999

EOG Addicted

A nickel bettor would be out about $55,000 from LVA, plus service fees, since Fezzik started his new LVA pay service 3 years ago.
lol how is that even possible? mind boggling. how can you post shyt thats usually like 10-15 cents off market price, and lose that much in a 3 year span.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Goovin- What's the deal with R.J. Bell? From what I remember he was going to have this website with only professional and winning touts, less than ten people and it's now a whorehouse with over 30 touts and less than 1/3 with winning records. He also always talks about what the public is betting and what side the smart money is on in a game and doesn't have the contacts IMO to know about this kind of stuff. What elseis R.J Bell clueless and lying about?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I can't remember if Choptalk was paid to post to the RX or not, I always end up confusing him and Bucsfan because they were both the "hot baseball cappers on the forums" around the same time. I do know that Choptalk promoted himself as some sort of baseball expert but didn't have the first clue about optimal betting, i.e. he said "you should never bet the +1.5 RL because you are betting on the team to lose by exactly 1 run." He got caught fudging a ticket where he'd made a $40 bet and tried to turn it into a $200 one, which was LOLworthy because who the heck cares whether a recreational bettor is betting $40 or betting $200???

Anyway, if Choptalk didn't take money from the RX like Bucsfan did, he's not as bad (no big deal getting paid to post, but when you're getting paid to post to a forum that promotes known shit books and deletes posts critical of the shit books, you're essentially part of the scam IMO), but the guy was certainly a blowhard.

:lol

Goovin- What's the deal with R.J. Bell? From what I remember he was going to have this website with only professional and winning touts, less than ten people and it's now a whorehouse with over 30 touts and less than 1/3 with winning records. He also always talks about what the public is betting and what side the smart money is on in a game and doesn't have the contacts IMO to know about this kind of stuff. What elseis R.J Bell clueless and lying about?

I actually had no idea RJ Bell had any involvement with touts. For whatever reason, various mainstream media outlets have the perception that idiot is some sort of gambling expert (probably like how a lot of the mainstream media quote Bodog odds as if Bodog is some sort of industry leader.)

A few years ago after the Tim Donaghy scandal, RJ Bell was quoted by various media outlets as having discovered evidence about the scandal through the game results, and posted something about how an "astonishing" or "eye-popping" 7 games Donaghy reffed fell within 1 point of the point spread. Donaghy refereed 72 games that year, so 7 out or 72 is a completely normal result for games falling within +/- one point of the spread.

He also claimed he'd discovered evidence through the line moves that the games were fixed, but when asked to provide specific games, he said he couldn't list them "for legal reasons." LMAO.

When called on these claims, RJ Bell deleted all the comments from his blog/forum. I'm working from memory and I think he made similarly stupid claims about the Toledo CFB scandal. For the most part, PerpetualCzech did all the work on that particular topic so I don't want to take the credit, but I was pretty vocal in my criticism of RJ Bell, yet another so called "expert" that's really clueless.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I actually had no idea RJ Bell had any involvement with touts. For whatever reason, various mainstream media outlets have the perception that idiot is some sort of gambling expert (probably like how a lot of the mainstream media quote Bodog odds as if Bodog is some sort of industry leader.)

A few years ago after the Tim Donaghy scandal, RJ Bell was quoted by various media outlets as having discovered evidence about the scandal through the game results, and posted something about how an "astonishing" or "eye-popping" 7 games Donaghy reffed fell within 1 point of the point spread. Donaghy refereed 72 games that year, so 7 out or 72 is a completely normal result for games falling within +/- one point of the spread.

He also claimed he'd discovered evidence through the line moves that the games were fixed, but when asked to provide specific games, he said he couldn't list them "for legal reasons." LMAO.

When called on these claims, RJ Bell deleted all the comments from his blog/forum. I'm working from memory and I think he made similarly stupid claims about the Toledo CFB scandal. For the most part, PerpetualCzech did all the work on that particular topic so I don't want to take the credit, but I was pretty vocal in my criticism of RJ Bell, yet another so called "expert" that's really clueless.

YEah I have heard RJ Bells name on the radio and quoted here and there and just cannot understand why. I have been to his site and listened and watched and he does not impress. Not even close. The other guy there Marco Dangelo is not that good either. Hey I am italian and I am partial to my fellow italians but this guy, while he seems like a good guy, just does not know his stuff at all. I have watched many of his videos and geez the guy is trying ot be something he is not. Some of his guests, I like, like Nover. Also at there this VEGAS Runner. He is anotehr guy I am not too familar with but you have got to be kidding me. Some people look for his posted plays but WHY? THis guy could not possibly be a real good capper. He should be selling used cars.

Heim

EOG Master

Surprisingly most touts on the right side today except Fezzik....he naturally liked
the value on the SF ML......

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Surprisingly most touts on the right side today except Fezzik....he naturally liked
the value on the SF ML......

Not a staunch Fezzik supporter but if you were betting yesterday like most losing sports gamblers, SF moneyline was the only reasonable play.

High Times

EOG Master

Not a staunch Fezzik supporter but if you were betting yesterday like most losing sports gamblers, SF moneyline was the only reasonable play.

:+clueless

Why?

Because you say it was ...... :LMAO

Giants would win that game 3 out of 4 times!

High Times

EOG Master

Take away the home field (only because the 49ers played in a weak division) and take away the week off playing a DOME team at home and there's no way the 49ers win.

They had the perfect situation to advance to the Super Bowl and couldn't get it done and you claim the 49ers were the right bet.

Oh well ...........

:lol

High Times

EOG Master

Not to mention the fact that the 49ers didn't convert 1 3rd down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were lucky to go to overtime!

The game should have never been that close except for the fact that the 49ers had the perfect situation to get into the Super Bowl.

The Giants were spent at the end, but still got it done.

Heim

EOG Master

Tim is right it was (-125) the best math/value play on SUNDAY.....However who would
want to fade the huge sharp money on NYG at Pinny and BetGrande and a few
others. This was not the time to fade plus who is Fezzik to give a contrarian
opinion versus the NFL market? Pass at best if he's releasing on game day.

High Times

EOG Master

Tim is right it was (-125) the best math/value play on SUNDAY.....However who would
want to fade the huge sharp money on NYG at Pinny and BetGrande and a few
others. This was not the time to fade plus who is Fezzik to give a contrarian
opinion versus the NFL market? Pass at best if he's releasing on game day.

The line was low for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:+clueless

To get sucker money on the 49ers to offset the sharp money on the Giants!

Fact

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I think he's a winning bettor.

I think he was a winning capper who has not changed his game with the times and has gotten buried.

Being a winning bettor is fairly easy. Being a winning capper is very tough.

My only question is how is he so good at predicting line moves and yet still loses. That part is bizarre. Sure many picks are made as lines are moving but most NFL line moves are sharp so he's had an uncanny ability to pick the losing line moves.

My only question is how is he so good at predicting line moves and yet still loses. That part is bizarre. Sure many picks are made as lines are moving but most NFL line moves are sharp so he's had an uncanny ability to pick the losing line moves.

"Fezzik consistently beats the closing line" seems to be a myth on par with "Fezzik has historically hit 55%." I paid pretty careful attention to his picks this year. He certainly did well vs the closing line in week 1 and on NFL totals. Week 1 he won something like 18 or 20 units, so he certainly had the winning line moves there.

ComptrBob hasn't yet broken down the record of sides vs totals, but he'll probably do that at the end of the year. Either way, he released few enough totals that even if they lost, that could be chalked up to small sample size, or perhaps he didn't beat the line move by enough to turn it into a winning bet.

But on NFL sides and derivatives, which made up the majority of his releases, I didn't see any evidence he actually beat the closing line. Many of the times he boasted of beating the closing line, I looked at a line history, and either he'd given out the play after the line move, or hadn't even given the play out at all. It's pretty easy to "beat the closing line" when you release +6 when the market is +5.

Herbie

EOG Addicted

Anyone have his prop plays from last weekend? I would be interested in seeing those...

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

7 unit win last night........

Sometimes losing a bet makes you the money back. I loaded up on Akron/Kent UN and 2h under. Lost the game (never had a chance) and lost the 2hlf by 1/2 a point.

In a good "under" spot, they FLEW over. So in their game vs. NWU, a good "over" spot, I felt very confident to load up........

BigDaddy

EOG Master

7 unit win last night........

Sometimes losing a bet makes you the money back. I loaded up on Akron/Kent UN and 2h under. Lost the game (never had a chance) and lost the 2hlf by 1/2 a point.

In a good "under" spot, they FLEW over. So in their game vs. NWU, a good "over" spot, I felt very confident to load up........

well said fezz

good cappers learn from their losses