Fighting over Obama's golf

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast
In Washington the president has cut tours to the white house to save money. The republicans say that if he is going to do that then he should have no more golf trips. The taxpayers do pay for all the security and flights and everything else everytime he wants to play. Interested to see where this is going to go

Balco

EOG Master
Re: Fighting over Obama's golf

Bush stopped playing golf after the country was in trouble. Obama has been playing ever since. :+clueless

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast

Bush stopped playing golf after the country was in trouble. Obama has been playing ever since. :+clueless
seriously he plays a lot of golf. I know that everyone needs some time to unwind and do what they enjoy but he has money why the hell do we have to pay. He should pay for that

tank

EOG Dedicated

With unemployment still high and no budget....yes, yes let's worry about Golf and how much it cost's the taxpayers!!Hell let's just make an issue out of it!:LMAONow if someone could just figure out why D.C is such a mess huh?

With unemployment still high and no budget....yes, yes let's worry about Golf and how much it cost's the taxpayers!!Hell let's just make an issue out of it!:LMAONow if someone could just figure out why D.C is such a mess huh?

Make an issue out of it? Sure, why not? BO has made an issue out of the Sequestration that was his idea in the first place. He goes around the country whining about how everyone will suffer, how the sky will fall, the seas will rise and the end of the world is near. Them he proceeds to try to prove his point by releasing hundreds of illegal aliens from prisons.

Next he says the White House tours must come to an end because there is no money.

According to Krauthammer, "The President?s travel expenses alone for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods would pay for a year of White House visits."

Then he invites a bunch of old school Republican Senators to dinner. What?s wrong with inviting them to White House during business hours? I mean it?s not like they will be disturbed by a bunch of kids taking a tour.

So who is being petty here, those who bitch about his golf outings or BO himself?

tank

EOG Dedicated

Make an issue out of it? Sure, why not? BO has made an issue out of the Sequestration that was his idea in the first place. He goes around the country whining about how everyone will suffer, how the sky will fall, the seas will rise and the end of the world is near. Them he proceeds to try to prove his point by releasing hundreds of illegal aliens from prisons.

Next he says the White House tours must come to an end because there is no money.

According to Krauthammer, "The President’s travel expenses alone for the golfing outing with Tiger Woods would pay for a year of White House visits."

Then he invites a bunch of old school Republican Senators to dinner. What’s wrong with inviting them to White House during business hours? I mean it’s not like they will be disturbed by a bunch of kids taking a tour.

So who is being petty here, those who bitch about his golf outings or BO himself?
Yes it is all petty politics played by both sides.All you hear from Republicans is that Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times but never mention that it was raised 7 times under Bush.Right now these ''huge'' spending cuts amount to less then a nickle for every dollar spent.It's called petty bargaining and both sides have their sheep in line to spout their propaganda for them.
If you really want to get petty do the White House tours and the Presidents golf outings come out of the same account??

While both sides have you crying over nickles and dimes the backroom deals involving billions are being made right now but keep your eye on those golfing expenses and loath at the nerve of Obama playing politics while according to you the Republicans do not do the same thing.

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast

Yes it is all petty politics played by both sides.All you hear from Republicans is that Obama has raised the debt ceiling 3 times but never mention that it was raised 7 times under Bush.Right now these ''huge'' spending cuts amount to less then a nickle for every dollar spent.It's called petty bargaining and both sides have their sheep in line to spout their propaganda for them.
If you really want to get petty do the White House tours and the Presidents golf outings come out of the same account??

While both sides have you crying over nickles and dimes the backroom deals involving billions are being made right now but keep your eye on those golfing expenses and loath at the nerve of Obama playing politics while according to you the Republicans do not do the same thing.
ok the whole lets blame Bush or revert to bashing bush to make Obama look better argument was stale 1 yr into his first term. I do not think Bush was a great president but Obama sucks just as much if not more. He is in his second term stop trying to blame someone else and follow through on what you said. Stop the campaining you won the election already and get the fkn job done. I dont care what party you represent lets make the country better. He is the president and he spends more time doing dumb shit than anything productive.

tank

EOG Dedicated

ok the whole lets blame Bush or revert to bashing bush to make Obama look better argument was stale 1 yr into his first term. I do not think Bush was a great president but Obama sucks just as much if not more. He is in his second term stop trying to blame someone else and follow through on what you said. Stop the campaining you won the election already and get the fkn job done. I dont care what party you represent lets make the country better. He is the president and he spends more time doing dumb shit than anything productive.
Typical response!!Where in the Hell am I blaming anyone let alone Bush??I pointed out the petty politics and how they are played!!!!!This is the same shit!!You have both sides resorting to this petty shit while they broker deals behind closed door's and they both get what they want while the taxpayers continue to get the bill.
The so called spending cuts going on now are not shit but the left has you believing the poor and the elderly are going to be starving in the street's while the right will have you believing the military will not be able to function and China is going to invade us tomorrow.
So yes let's concern ourselves with golf and tours while the debt builds and unemployment is still high and this Congress and President keep playing petty politics and have people buying into this shit.

Balco

EOG Master

Majority of libs are low information voters or love Hugo Chavez rules....:lock:

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Interesting . . . Where are the most expensive places to live? How about New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles, which are crawling with Liberals! It takes a good paying job to live there. It takes a good education to get a good paying job. Or was that too hard for you to understand? :houra:houra

Dwight

EOG Enthusiast

Interesting . . . Where are the most expensive places to live? How about New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles, which are crawling with Liberals! It takes a good paying job to live there. It takes a good education to get a good paying job. Or was that too hard for you to understand? :houra:houra
unless you have some numbers to back that up dont make such a dumb comment. There are plenty of places crawling with rich repubs also. Have you also heard that there are really poverty stricken parts of each of those three cities? Where are all the rich educated libby's that are all about helping people when it comes to those area's? Doing nothing but complaining that the republicans blocked Obama's last attempt to give more of our tax dollars away in handouts.

They are also the area?s of the country that are most drowning in debt.

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. --G. Gordon Liddy

tank

EOG Dedicated

You forgot about Chicago.Highest crime and murder rate in the world with the most people on welfare per capita. I'd throw Detroit in there too but it's not expensive to live there since no one other then the welfare people want to be there.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

OKAY, San Francisco usually votes 90% Democratic in elections. Try buying or renting in San Fran. :houra:houra

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

San Fran is the most beautiful city in America, just ask the millions of tourists who visit. Yes, it's expensive. Why? BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO BE THERE! The Bay Area is loaded with progressives who pay more to live there. So don't tell me that liberals don't have an education or make money.

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Your so right Alan! SF is a wonderful city and we who live nearby will spend whatever we have to to stay. If it takes more to have the poor people who live on the street happy we will do it. More city's should give up their streets to the downtrodden. I don't mind stepping over them. Most are very nice and don't smell much.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Burnout Bob, I thought you gave up the hooch, you didn't relapse, did you? :btj:

Berkleybob

EOG Member

Why the name calling again? I have never smoked anything. I just wish you and Sean would patch things up and get back together.

Balco

EOG Master

seriously he plays a lot of golf. I know that everyone needs some time to unwind and do what they enjoy but he has money why the hell do we have to pay. He should pay for that

Fukeer plays golf every day and parties are wekly!~

Balco

EOG Master

Your so right Alan! SF is a wonderful city and we who live nearby will spend whatever we have to to stay. If it takes more to have the poor people who live on the street happy we will do it. More city's should give up their streets to the downtrodden. I don't mind stepping over them. Most are very nice and don't smell much.
Cali is fuked!

Balco

EOG Master

You liberals are idiots!