FINALLY some real SHIT is getting done

Let's fucking go!! Who says Biden isn't getting anything done??? First we have chicks with dicks taking over youth and collegiate sports, and now we have a new face on the $20 bill! Suck it!

Side note - can we get a new Tubman photo to work with?? This one a little too Dr Zira for me.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...s/harriet-tubman-20-bill-biden-193133239.html

This has been in the works for quite a while but trump put a stop on it

MAGA’s give zero fucks about trump botching a pandemic and organizing a violent attack on our own government but are up in arms about garbage like this?

Funny

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Who is up in arms? I just found it hilarious chicks with dicks and currency photos were Defcon 1 week 1 actions.

How much effort is expended signing a decree? We all know what the real work is that needs to be done, he does seem to be focused on that getting the target for vaccinations to 1.5m a day. Frankly he should say 10m, demand accountability for it, and then if its only 5m a day we still get pretty much get our lives and economy back in 3 months.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They are mismanaging that so poorly out there. They aren't dealing consistently with the protestors. Anyone who is a parent, and/or has been a teacher, coach, etc. knows what I mean. Fair but firm is a tried-and-true way.
We’ve really lost our way on so many levels. Even in my local paper today, people want Upton out because he voted for impeaching Trump. He was basically untouchable for years here. Biden’s leadership skills will pushed to the max.

mr merlin

EOG Master
We’ve really lost our way on so many levels. Even in my local paper today, people want Upton out because he voted for impeaching Trump. He was basically untouchable for years here. Biden’s leadership skills will pushed to the max.
Anyone who is disloyal to Trump must be purged, period. It's been less than a week and virtually everyone in the country is pining for his return.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Biden suspending the war crimes being committed by Trump and U.S. military in Yemen. Humanitarian help is on the way for the innocent people of Yemen. An end to a Trump\U.S led civil war is in sight.