For all you plus-money players

SSI

EOG Dedicated
I broke my program down to its original form this morning, which was the first time I have done this in a couple years. I have not had to, until this season. I developed my program originally to identify underdogs with a 50% chance or better of winning. Over time it has evolved into other things.

Here are six plays for today, all plus money with a 50% chance or better of winning.

Minnesota
Colorado
Detroit
Texas
Milwaukee
Cardinals -1.5

I have included the Cards on the run line because they were the highest ranked play on my board by quite a lot but I cannot lay -200. So I will roll the dice with them. I didn't list lines but all are plus money plays. Good luck with your wagers today.

Falcon

Lefthook

EOG Veteran
Re: For all you plus money players

I broke my program down to its original form this morning, which was the first time I have done this in a couple years. I have not had to, until this season. I developed my program originally to identify underdogs with a 50% chance or better of winning. Over time it has evolved into other things.

Here are six plays for today, all plus money with a 50% chance or better of winning.

Minnesota
Colorado
Detroit
Texas
Milwaukee
Cardinals -1.5

I have included the Cards on the run line because they were the highest ranked play on my board by quite a lot but I cannot lay -200. So I will roll the dice with them. I didn't list lines but all are plus money plays. Good luck with your wagers today.

Falcon

You should have stopped after the first 4 words of this post.

Falcon,lets be honest here.
Your fans are not interested in any of this bullshit.
They want the Amazing CASH machine plays

12io4j2w90

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I was actually amazed by those cash machine plays. Probably my all time favorite ssi thread

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Well guys this is the first time that I've shared this particular program on any public forums. U should consider yourselves lucky. This is a Power Ratings Program unlike any that u have seen. One in which the odds can and will be turned in your favor. My program in its simplest form puts out a power rating daily. Out of this rating I can simply use the underdogs that have a 50% or better chance of winning. Imagine flipping a coin and if u win, u get paid back plus money. The more times that I flip, the more money that I'll make. I'm going to do u boys a favor and list the selections for a while. The results will be profitable. I am so sure in my work that I'm going to put $100 on each play. If I decide to take this year round, I expect results of 47% winners with an average payback of +136. This would include the major sports only. At this time I can't put out a number for the amount of plays each month but I would anticipate between 150 and 200. If my calculations are correct u can do the numbers for the profits that will be earned.

Here were my wagers today for this project. I dare anyone here to fade these plays for 2 weeks.

Cards -1.5 +115
Brewers +110
Rockies +120
Tigers +110
Twins +110
Texas +160

All u smart boys, take the other side. U have no idea at how profitable this is going to be.. I'll show you over a two week period. And contrary to what many of you may think, I have not posted plays from this Power Ratings Program. Most of u are just guessers, u can't out guess this market but you can turn the odds in your favor. Stop donating and start collecting, join The Falcon today.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

incredible recycle recycle recycle

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Here were my wagers today for this project. I dare anyone here to fade these plays for 2 weeks.

Cards -1.5 +115
Brewers +110
Rockies +120
Tigers +110
Twins +110
Texas +160

How the fuck are we supposed to fade them. None of us have any money left after following your other systems over the years.

Zero chance this thread lasts two weeks

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

And they're called dogs, not plus money plays gomer. Excuse me for about an hour. I have to take my Plus Money for a walk to the park

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: For all you plus-money players

Stl -1.5 +115 is a plus money play, I don't think they are the dog tonight. The Cards carry a 74% chance to win tonight. I see the Tigers cashed for me this afternoon. They were rated at 54% to win today and with a payback of +115, became an automatic play. I'm sure you guys have no idea about win percentages in a given game.

I'm sure there is a 0% chance either of you run a thread for two weeks. I think I'll stick this one in your ear and run off a profitable thread. I'll check u boys out tomorrow. But do try (try, try) to throw the odds in your favor.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Stl -1.5 +115 is a plus money play, I don't think they are the dog tonight. The Cards carry a 74% chance to win tonight. I see the Tigers cashed for me this afternoon. They were rated at 54% to win today and with a payback of +115, became an automatic play. I'm sure you guys have no idea about win percentages in a given game.

I'm sure there is a 0% chance either of you run a thread for two weeks. I think I'll stick this one in your ear and run off a profitable thread. I'll check u boys out tomorrow. But do try (try, try) to throw the odds in your favor.

Made me chuckle.

I'm easy.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Law of averages states that you will eventually have a profitable thread. You're about 0 for the last dozen and that's being conservative.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Roxxy and SSI deserve each other......anybody sending money to these idiots deserve what they get......

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

So this guy thinks he can calculate winning percentage within a point or two in MLB games using power ratings. Worst idea ever. Not a chance in a million it ends well.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

I also had ATL +1.5 today. There will always be people like SSI and wantitallformoi to lead the fishies to the cannery

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

So this guy thinks he can calculate winning percentage within a point or two in MLB games using power ratings. Worst idea ever. Not a chance in a million it ends well.

Can't be much worse than your picks lately

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record
2-4 (-1.25 units)

Plays for Sunday

TB +115
CWS +150
KC +110
Minn +105
Mil +110
Det +125
TeX +170

Guess a little time will tell. Placing $100 on each play, 1 unit.

Falcon

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

just curious, how did St. Louis -1.5 go from a 74% play yesterday to completely off your card today when the line is virtually indentical and the only real difference is Atlant's pitcher today isn't as good ( or at least well known with a track record) as yesterday

that must be one wild ass guessing computer system

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

just curious, how did St. Louis -1.5 go from a 74% play yesterday to completely off your card today when the line is virtually indentical and the only real difference is Atlant's pitcher today isn't as good ( or at least well known with a track record) as yesterday

that must be one wild ass guessing computer system

Please dont let logic and common sense ruin this fantasy thread.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Thread Record
2-4 (-1.25 units)

Plays for Sunday

TB +115 - loss
CWS +150 - win
KC +110 - win
Minn +105 - loss
Mil +110 - loss
Det +125 - pending.
TeX +170 - loss

Guess a little time will tell. Placing $100 on each play, 1 unit.

Falcon

Another losing day. Detroit pending. Tough week for the Falcon

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Another losing day. Detroit pending. Tough week for the Falcon

8-1 Boston in the 7th. Gonna need a miracle comeback to avoid a disastrous day. Might need to wake your programmer up and get that computer an overhaul.

slyone66

EOG Master

then again thats what happens when you flip coins trying to be a slimy tout,,,,dont bother answering wont venture to this thread again,,,:shoot:

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Let's see some plus money plays! 5 minutes until the early games start. Don't let us down. You promised us two weeks. We want our goddamn two weeks of plus money plays

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record
4-9 (-3.65 units)

Plays for July 27

CWS +160

Yankees -1.5 (+140)

1 unit each

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record
6-9 (-0.65 units)

Plays for July 28

Whitesox +115

Angels +110

1 unit each

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Adding for July 28

Twins +110
Arizona +155

1 unit each

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Thread Record
8-11 (+0.05 units)

Plays for July 29

KC (+160)

Pirates -1.5 (+140)

1 unit each, listed pitchers, more tonight

WVU

EOG Master

I think SSI finally has found a winning program. Let's all with SSI well moving forward.

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

I think SSI finally has found a winning program. Let's all with SSI well moving forward.

I guess the fact that it's still running would be considered a winning program based on his history. Good luck today I guess

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

Thread Record
8-11 (+0.05 units)

Plays for July 29

KC (+160)

Pirates -1.5 (+140)

1 unit each, listed pitchers, more tonight

If it's a computer program why would there be more tonight? Is the information going to change based on what the players had for lunch?

peach

EOG Veteran

why didn't I check this thread before betting KC today?

FML