For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: For those trashing the Bears and their win... (Cutler bashers too)

Give McNabb two receivers like the Bears have and the Eagles would have won a Super Bowl.....

Are you also replacing the Eagles' consistent top 10 defense during the McNabb era with the Bears' 32nd ranked defense from last year?

Use your brain, Viejo. You're embarrassing yourself.

Cutler is much better than McNabb. This week will say a lot for Cutler. This is the first week that everyone is healthy on offense.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cutler is much better than McNabb. This week will say a lot for Cutler. This is the first week that everyone is healthy on offense.

Bears will also be starting a ton of nobodies on defense again this week. As a Bears fan, I'm extremely worried about that. Tons of 3rd stringers.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Then you better tell Cutler to stay away from 3 and outs and make some plays......

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cutler will put up 30 something points and win or put up 30 something points with one pick and lose and get blamed for the loss in this thread, what's the difference?

cutler lighting it up at home again :LMAO

if the scores hold, packers 3-0 at home, bears 0-3

just a few weeks ago seemed like everyone on the forums was handing the bears the division

i think bears fans at the game today would much rather have tannehill as their qb

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Russell Wilson being asked to win games by himself and he looks like Blaine Gabbert against the RAMS when Seattle is desperate for a win.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

cutler lighting it up at home again :LMAO

if the scores hold, packers 3-0 at home, bears 0-3

just a few weeks ago seemed like everyone on the forums was handing the bears the division

i think bears fans at the game today would much rather have tannehill as their qb

Milwaukee Mike, you know you're not a smart guy. It'd probably just be best to back out of the thread and admit you don't know what you're talking about. They could have Jesus at QB right now, it isn't going to matter. This team, this coaching staff, these players are terrible.

Most of you clowns were ready to call Russell Wilson ELITE. He looks like a division 3 JUCO QB against the Rams right now.

Teams make QBs. Not the other way around. Sorry.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

But guys, guys, guys, Russell Wilson is elite!

Unless he is asked to do anything, then he looks like dog shit. What a surprise.

Milwaukee Mike, you know you're not a smart guy. It'd probably just be best to back out of the thread and admit you don't know what you're talking about. They could have Jesus at QB right now, it isn't going to matter. This team, this coaching staff, these players are terrible.

Most of you clowns were ready to call Russell Wilson ELITE. He looks like a division 3 JUCO QB against the Rams right now.

Teams make QBs. Not the other way around. Sorry.

yes i am a dum dum

i would expect a decent quarterback to throw for more yards to his own team than to the other team. and maybe get a point or two for the fans that paid a lot of money for tickets, so they wouldn't spend more time booing than cheering

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

yes i am a dum dum

i would expect a decent quarterback to throw for more yards to his own team than to the other team. and maybe get a point or two for the fans that paid a lot of money for tickets, so they wouldn't spend more time booing than cheering

Are you watching the game though? Or are you just watching the Packers game and watching the box score?

There's no one with a reasonable knowledge of football that would take a look at this bears game and say 'Oh damn, the QB sucks.'

The play calling is bad, the offensive line is bad, the route running is bad, and the head coach apparently doesn't think they should ever run the ball.

Like I said man, it is obvious that you are either clueless about football or you're not watching this game because you're watching the Packers game.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Anyway, the argument was that Cutler doesn't take playoff caliber teams to the playoffs and deliver playoff wins.

This team is fucking terrible. The defense sucks. The play calling on offense is terrible. We suck. Put Brady, Manning, and Brees on this team, we'd still suck. We need a high draft pick, a new head coach, a new defensive coordinator, and some LB help, some DB help, and a few run stoppers.

i'm watching the bears/dolphins too, have 3 tv's going, one with redzone

cutler threw 1 pick and almost another, and is getting boo'ed on every possession

everyone that disagrees with you is clueless about football, so i don't even know why there's a discussion... but know this, cutler is a fucking loser! and most football fans/bears fans know it

High Times

EOG Master

The play calling is bad, the offensive line is bad, the route running is bad, and the head coach apparently doesn't think they should ever run the ball.

The best Quarterbacks that know the mental aspect of the game do something about all that! No Coach is going to hold back Rodgers, Both Mannings, Rothlesberger, Rivers, or any of the past great players.

Like I said man, it is obvious that you are either clueless about football or you're not watching this game because you're watching the Packers game.

Cutler resigned with the Bears... Obviously he liked the situation. Quit pretending it's everyone else's fault. Cutler has been in the league long enough to start to handle those problems by himself EXCEPT he never learned the game. He can't read defenses yet and probably never will.... Most Quarterbacks that can't read defenses after 5 years never learn it...

Cutler is LAZY and isn't close to being as good as some people think he is.....

Talent? What fucking talent?

Sad but as a Dolphins fan I'm glad our QB today is not named Cutler....

12io4j2w90

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

i'm watching the bears/dolphins too, have 3 tv's going, one with redzone

cutler threw 1 pick and almost another, and is getting boo'ed on every possession

everyone that disagrees with you is clueless about football, so i don't even know why there's a discussion... but know this, cutler is a fucking loser! and most football fans/bears fans know it

lol you're such a hamburger. You are clearly ignorant here. Holmes ran the wrong route on the Cutler pick. A coach was yelling at him on the sideline.

Also worth knowing is that Holmes gets booted off teams for doing whatever the hell he wants.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cutler resigned with the Bears... Obviously he liked the situation. Quit pretending it's everyone else's fault. Cutler has been in the league long enough to start to handle those problems by himself EXCEPT he never learned the game. He can't read defenses yet and probably never will.... Most Quarterbacks that can't read defenses after 5 years never learn it...

Cutler is LAZY and isn't close to being as good as some people think he is.....

Talent? What fucking talent?

Sad but as a Dolphins fan I'm glad our QB today is not named Cutler....

12io4j2w90

The Dolphins are irrelevant in the NFL and always will be.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Mr. Elite Russell Wilson is going backwards in St. Louis even though they needed a clutch touchdown to close the first half.

High Times

EOG Master

Mr. Elite Russell Wilson is going backwards in St. Louis even though they needed a clutch touchdown to close the first half.

Nobody here thinks Russell Wilson is any good.

You are getting us confused with the TV announcers you get your information from.......... I know you hate it when THEY claim that Russell Wilson is great but never say that about Cutler.... But they do say the same thing you keep repeating .. That Jay Cutler has talent.... Fucking joke and of course you say the exact same thing mindlessly while he makes bad pass after bad pass............

Keep listening to the TV

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Really bad defense by Jay Cutler there on that long drive by Miami. Terrible. :doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

well, it was really bad offense on the next possession when he fumbled :LMAO

So in your world, it is the quarterback's fault when he is strip sacked 1.8 seconds (actual time) after snapping it on a rollout to the left side?

Jordan Mills whiffed on his block. Do you think Aaron Rodgers would have threw off the defender from behind and then scrambled for an 82 yard TD? Are you really as stupid as you let on, Milwaukee Mike? No wonder Mrs. Milwaukee Mike is sucking my dick on the side.

In all seriousness, if it is your first instinct to blame the QB for a blind side strip sack immediately after receiving the ball, you just legitimately aren't worth discussing football with. That was 100% on Mills and it isn't even questionable.

So in your world, it is the quarterback's fault when he is strip sacked 1.8 seconds (actual time) after snapping it on a rollout to the left side?

Jordan Mills whiffed on his block. Do you think Aaron Rodgers would have threw off the defender from behind and then scrambled for an 82 yard TD? Are you really as stupid as you let on, Milwaukee Mike? No wonder Mrs. Milwaukee Mike is sucking my dick on the side.

you don't have to be an asshole just because cutler sucks

so cutler should've let the guy strip him when he saw it coming? and then lie on the ground making no effort at the football? you don't get it. the linemen don't protect cutler because they hate him. bears should get rid of cutler like seattle got rid of harvin

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm guessing it was on Cutler that fumble by Rosario too.

This team is terrible. There's no way to slice it. Bad coaching hire is going to haunt us for 3 years.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

you don't have to be an asshole just because cutler sucks

so cutler should've let the guy strip him when he saw it coming? and then lie on the ground making no effort at the football? you don't get it. the linemen don't protect cutler because they hate him. bears should get rid of cutler like seattle got rid of harvin

Okay, now I'll assume you're trolling. So Jordan Mills, a 5th round draft pick last year, fringe NFL player, a guy who may be out of the league next year, refused to block his guy because he hates Jay Cutler? Most people usually throw away their careers because they hate the quarterback they are supposed to be blocking, right?

Mike, just stop. You are embarrassing yourself. There's nothing Cutler could have done. The play was to roll out to the left and Jordan Mills completely whiffed on his block on the back side. Cutler was hit from behind before the route even remotely developed. There is ZERO blame on the QB for that play.

that fumble by rosario certainly wasn't cutler's fault. nor was it the fault of the coaching staff. but it was still funny.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

that fumble by rosario certainly wasn't cutler's fault. nor was it the fault of the coaching staff. but it was still funny.

Just stop man. Exit the thread. You blame the QB for a blind side strip sack 1.8 second after a roll out to the other side.

Trestman should have benched Mills a long time ago. He's been fucking things up since before the Atlanta game.

Just stop man. Exit the thread. You blame the QB for a blind side strip sack 1.8 second after a roll out to the other side.

Trestman should have benched Mills a long time ago. He's been fucking things up since before the Atlanta game.

i will exit the thread. but not because you told me to, not sure why you think you have the power to tell anyone what to do, nobody died and made you king of jack shit. i will exit the thread because you are a condescending jerk that brought my wife into a silly half-serious argument. you should be ashamed of yourself.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

i will exit the thread. but not because you told me to, not sure why you think you have the power to tell anyone what to do, nobody died and made you king of jack shit. i will exit the thread because you are a condescending jerk that brought my wife into a silly half-serious argument. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Well, technically, my dick brought her into the argument. She slobs on that thing like it is laced with cocaine. Quite the talented tongue she's got, MM. Its only an hour drive to Chicago bud... keep that in mind when you're worried about where your wife is. She's gagging on her Chicago daddy.

sunnyisle

EOG Dedicated

cubby- :cocksuck::cocksuck::cocksuck:- cutler

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Terrible football team. Trestman has to go.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

and his bff landers too

when landers is broke, then scrubs seems extra angry, maybe he is annoyed because he keeps getting texts?

The only mass texts I"m getting is from Mrs. Milwaukee, begging for a real cock to suck. She's tired of trying to twerk on that little thimble Milwaukee Mike has. :LMAO

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

I wonder who has a smaller prick milw Mike or Cutler...Wilson showing people how it's done with a shitty offense and has to carry the load himself...helluva effort by him. No qb woulda lasted more than 1 qtr on that team with how shitty the o-line was playing and how slow the water boys were getting the liquid to them. If anyone says different they obviously don't know football.

High Times

EOG Master

These things happen to all Quarterbacks from time to time ... Not all of them fumble the ball .. There's stats for that stuff in case you don't believe it......

Jordan Mills whiffed on his block. Do you think Aaron Rodgers would have threw off the defender from behind and then scrambled for an 82 yard TD?

What does Rodgers have to do with how bad Cutler plays from time to time?

Are you really as stupid as you let on, Milwaukee Mike? No wonder Mrs. Milwaukee Mike is sucking my dick on the side.

You just reminded me why I should post .....

you just legitimately aren't worth discussing football with.

No you're a scumbag and aren't worth discussing anything with.........

:finger004:finger004

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I wonder who has a smaller prick milw Mike or Cutler...Wilson showing people how it's done with a shitty offense and has to carry the load himself...helluva effort by him. No qb woulda lasted more than 1 qtr on that team with how shitty the o-line was playing and how slow the water boys were getting the liquid to them. If anyone says different they obviously don't know football.

Bears had a huge fight in the locker room. Players being dragged out of the room. Several Bears' players blasted the coaching staff in their interviews with pointed answers implying that the coaching staff was unprepared.

Yeah, it's all Cutler's fault. This team is in shambles and it has nothing to do with the QB.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Bears had a huge fight in the locker room. Players being dragged out of the room. Several Bears' players blasted the coaching staff in their interviews with pointed answers implying that the coaching staff was unprepared.

Yeah, it's all Cutler's fault. This team is in shambles and it has nothing to do with the QB.

Who was involved in the fight, I missed this?

so the coaches were in the locker room now? wow

when you have a "leader" with no leadership qualities or heart, then you have infighting among offensive players, nothing new here.

i think most of the screaming involved arguments about who hated cutler more. "OH YEAH!?? NO I HATE CUTLER MORE!!!"

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Not sure who was involved. Sounds like pretty much everyone. Someone was telling someone they just kicked the ball... so they're either talking about the new punter or Robbie Gould. Probably the new punter. The new punter could probably kick everyone's ass.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

so the coaches were in the locker room now? wow

when you have a "leader" with no leadership qualities or heart, then you have infighting among offensive players, nothing new here.

i think most of the screaming involved arguments about who hated cutler more. "OH YEAH!?? NO I HATE CUTLER MORE!!!"

Are you 12 years old?

When the players don't respect the coaching staff, this is the result you get. That's why you fire the coach.