Forum is dead

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated
Re: Forum is dead

well dink should stay in his lane , JK is well aware of all the bullshit i have to face here, some people here just can dish out, so dink have no problem with me be calling Nazi and worse day in day out?? so dink have no problem beeing made bullshit bout my wife ?? fine then the fat dude is not better tan all the others here, but he have a problem when i hit back on greenbaum, he must have missed a lot

oh and dink, i heard what you said on rdio dipshit, you dont need to make Marni feel bad because we friends, she is old enough to deceide who is her friend and who is not

now gfy

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

lol you two face sack of horseshit, its ok, to talk permanantly about my wife , its OK to permanently comu up with the meanest nazi slur, and when this assholes get something back, clowns like you come to the rescue?? i never had a problem with you dink, never, but dont start with me

why do you want to be here ? to fight with everyone? to make racists comments back and forth? to sell picks ? people are always going to attack you and no one wants your picks which they can get at pregame with all the other broke touts...you didn't/couldn't pay $100 to caroline's charity ...what value do you have except spewing your anti-semitic shit

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Roxy, your entire lifestory has been thoroughly debunked across the Web.

There is no wife. There was no WSOP.

Quit resorting to childish anti-semitic rants when people give you shit for being a fraud.

Sleepy

EOG Master

Hey Roxxy take your broke ass and shitty picks over to the tout site where you belong. Your like a corn filled piece of excrement in a bed of roses when you make posts at EOG.

macau

EOG Addicted

Scrimmage you serious ? Dink doesnt care if he ever logs on to eog ever again lol

as far as Roxy goes - i actually like the guy ...good luck Roxy with the rest of the wnba

boatboatboat

EOG Master

I will never get the logic of saying as hurtful and destructive things to someone on the WWW as you possibly can just to "get them".

Damn guys if ya don't care for someone just ignore them.

Drama queens the whole lot of you.

carolinakid

Banned

Boat we agree on something sir, that why nobody will ever post here on a reg thing as the kiddies rule the group and that make for a very bad forum

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Boat we agree on something sir, that why nobody will ever post here on a reg thing as the kiddies rule the group and that make for a very bad forum

Yet here you are. Posting DAILY about how nobody posts here and this place sucks.

Do you not see the hypocrisy/delusion?

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

I will never get the logic of saying as hurtful and destructive things to someone on the WWW as hyou possibly can just to "get them".

ohhh
:LMAO

carolinakid

Banned

i come here to bs before and after the games sir, when i have my game face on and posting plays, im far from here.again this place it to go to let off steam and bs, nothing serious, but as for posting plays on a reg thing.come on guy you know that can never happen the way this forum is

carolinakid

Banned

One of the main problems here is that the kids come in and act like touts for some reason and want to get notice right off the bat, the mod will not stop this from the start and they go wild, the mature guy that like to post on a reg thing has stop because of this crap.again put the blame on the mods here for not stopping so much crap, but they want hits anyway they can get them.but is this a sport posting forum.NOWAY.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I hope Dink's serious about this.

It's past time this jackass get's put out to pasture here.

JK's judge of character really mind boggling to me.

Glisan
Brock
Roxyfish

Radio show cannot be that hard up for guests.

C'mon EOG.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Scrimmage you serious ? Dink doesnt care if he ever logs on to eog ever again lol

as far as Roxy goes - i actually like the guy ...good luck Roxy with the rest of the wnba
Well that's his option,but touts need the publicity to attract followers who pay for picks,and offer scalping opportunities.He doth protest too much...

I will never get the logic of saying as hurtful and destructive things to someone on the WWW as you possibly can just to "get them".

Roxxy's a volatile guy,rubs many the wrong way,and he also needs attention,which we give him too much of...

calling me a drama queen was hurtful, good thing i have thick skin but some of these other goofballs and knuckleheads might never get over it

Bigbill365

Banned

Carolina Kid you always brag about how much money you have and how you have a big boat and yu bet thousands a game how bout you post a video?i already have and proved i have money

evade

EOG Addicted

jews are no real men anyways,they kill innocent kids and women in gaza to compensate the loss of half their dicks during bar mitzwah

Q: Why do Jewish men have to be circumcised?
A: Because a Jewish women wont touch anything unless it's 20% off