Four sizable MLB favorites on Thursday's short nine-game card

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
At Westgate this morning, the New York Mets (-250), Chicago Cubs (-220), Los Angeles Dodgers (-200) and Toronto Blue Jays (-200) are high-priced favorites in a season in which there seems to be fewer high-priced favorites than in seasons past.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Re: Four sizable MLB favorites on Thursday's short nine-game card

had to pick one of those dogs def take Reds, Latos sketchy, and Dodger bullpen can blow any game

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Never thought I would see Sonny Gray at that price. I still can't fade Toronto right now.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Never thought I would see Sonny Gray at that price. I still can't fade Toronto right now.

Sonny Gray scratched this morning with back spasms.

Jesse Chavez gets the start.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

At about the 135 or 140 game mark you will see even more higher prices, notably in the 300-350 range. Kershaw, Grienke, Price, Cueto, and others will look to wrap up their division chases en route to the postseason.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Three of the four faves cashed today with the fourth favorite (Los Angeles Dodgers) set to take the field later tonight.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Need the Reds to stop the bleeding..........preseason football was not good this evening.

0-3

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Reds won, 10-3.

Hang in there, Fishhead.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Yanks stuck 6-0 in the fifth inning of Game 1.

railbird

EOG Master

there is a reason yankees underachieve most years, too many Dominicans is the reason, that's the downside of placating their fan base.

kane

EOG master

could never lay -465 or -335 with yankees Dominican infested lineup and un qualified Manager

As always you don't post before the game, but two hours after it starts you've got all the answers, what a fucking scumbag

common guy

EOG Senior Member

there is a reason yankees underachieve most years, too many Dominicans is the reason, that's the downside of placating their fan base.

Birdie needs longer vacation. Yankees lineup today had 5 Californians, Memphis, Florida and Caracas all represented Only 1 pinch hit AB went to a Dominican. Yeah Boone is weak but stop with the hate- Jesus is more popular in Dominican Rep. than anywhere.

railbird

EOG Master

Birdie needs longer vacation. Yankees lineup today had 5 Californians, Memphis, Florida and Caracas all represented Only 1 pinch hit AB went to a Dominican. Yeah Boone is weak but stop with the hate- Jesus is more popular in Dominican Rep. than anywhere.

its not hate its analytics.

railbird

EOG Master

The biggest racists are the baseball owners, they wont hire wasps gms. Dodgers are the biggest racists, Lon Rosen fired broadcaster Ross Porter because he wasnt a jew. Never pick up white players on trade deadlines, wont hire wasps in front office or ownership partners. Anti Christian crusaders and promote pride night on jumbotron kiss cam. Royals,Cards,Giants,Angels,Twins were the Whitest teams in baseball years when had world series wins, that's analytics, not hate.

kane

EOG master

The biggest racists are the baseball owners, they wont hire wasps gms. Dodgers are the biggest racists, Lon Rosen fired broadcaster Ross Porter because he wasnt a jew. Never pick up white players on trade deadlines, wont hire wasps in front office or ownership partners. Anti Christian crusaders and promote pride night on jumbotron kiss cam. Royals,Cards,Giants,Angels,Twins were the Whitest teams in baseball years when had world series wins, that's analytics, not hate.

You're the most ignorant motherfucker to walk the earth, not to mention one of the most racist and anti-Semitic, you truly are a scumbag piece of shit who won't be missed when you die

railbird

EOG Master

You're the most ignorant motherfucker to walk the earth, not to mention one of the most racist and anti-Semitic, you truly are a scumbag piece of shit who won't be missed when you die
why do you hate the truth so much?

railbird

EOG Master

Why do liberal American jews hate Israel and Netanyahu so much? Why do American liberal jew lesbians manipulate Blacks for their vote and keep them in poverty?

railbird

EOG Master

No its because of networking, hence the game is an unwatchable borefest

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

No its because of networking, hence the game is an unwatchable borefest
Then don’t watch it.

Thinking out loud - you live in one of the most beautiful places, yet you come across as a truly miserable person. I don’t watch a game thinking about ones nationality, how will the refs screw me, or if they are gay/straight. It’s not a good look for you. Then again, I’m not a pro bettor and don’t incorporate these “angles” into my capping.

railbird

EOG Master

Then don’t watch it.

Thinking out loud - you live in one of the most beautiful places, yet you come across as a truly miserable person. I don’t watch a game thinking about ones nationality, how will the refs screw me, or if they are gay/straight. It’s not a good look for you. Then again, I’m not a pro bettor and don’t incorporate these “angles” into my capping.

Know the owners, presidents and GMs do make every decision based on race . religion and gender. I think Giants have the only protestant GM in baseball. Stan Kasten and Lon Rosen did not hire any Christians that I know of, they do promote queer night and put queers kissing on jumbo tron. Mexican and Japan players are basically black balled by the Jews who run baseball. Dominicans have big presence because they are easy to sign. Japan and Mexico wont get hustled like they do.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

The majority of Japanese players who came to the US sucked in baseball.

railbird

EOG Master

Ichiro best player in American leauge history

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Ichiro best player in American leauge history

Yeah ok. What about the rest? Do we blame the Jewish owner or the faggot magic Johnson for bring Yu Darvish to LA?

If Magic is gay, he probably switched in SoCal and not Michigan. Just remember that.

railbird

EOG Master

Yu Darvish was best in business 2011-2015, had a damaged arm from American pitching coaches who shoved the Slider on him, was clearly damaged goods when Dodgers got him, his last 3 starts in July made that clear, Dodgers didn't listen. Dr Mike Marshall says mlb pitching coaches are clowns and he is right.

railbird

EOG Master

The jews use Magic Johnson fake smile as the front man, I don't know why they think he is usefull. so lame.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Mike Marshall from Sparty U.

You should live here in Michigan Rail. White sandy beaches, few blacks or Jews, no Dominicans.

MrTop

EOG Master

The jews use Magic Johnson fake smile as the front man, I don't know why they think he is usefull. so lame.

but the NBA is hollywood rail. Marlon brando said it too on tv many years ago Go to UTube

kane

EOG master

Know the owners, presidents and GMs do make every decision based on race . religion and gender. I think Giants have the only protestant GM in baseball. Stan Kasten and Lon Rosen did not hire any Christians that I know of, they do promote queer night and put queers kissing on jumbo tron. Mexican and Japan players are basically black balled by the Jews who run baseball. Dominicans have big presence because they are easy to sign. Japan and Mexico wont get hustled like they do.

You're a fucking moron

kane

EOG master

You're an illiterate anti-Semitic moron