fox "news"

boston massacre

EOG Master
Listen To The Lovely Voice Of Natasha Owens.

Very Sweet.

And A "America Loving" Woman.

Put The Head Phones On.

Turn It Up.

Great Rhythm.

The Truth Sounds So Great.

Last edited:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Two Fox stations that are actually very good are Fox Business and Fox News Now - a cross between the old CNN Headline News and News Nation.

railbird

EOG Master
The Media Is A Huge Enemy.

They Have The Most Weapons Of Anybody.

They Easily Brain Wash Posters Like Kane, Etc.
the media is under control of satan, satan has been around for 1000s iof years so he is very smart, he also knows its the bottom of the 9th inning and his time is short

boston massacre

EOG Master
I heard Tuesday might just be a big day for you.

Monday might be a good day to clean your Muskets.

Don't want any unnecessary misfires Tuesday evening keyboard, tough guy.

You've Been Scared Of The Facts.

Your Whole Life.

And Are Still Scared Of The Facts Today.

Being Addicted To The Cool Aid, Creates All This.

You've Never Proven Me Wrong, And Never Will.

kane

EOG master
Comrade Carlson caught lying yet again, it's truly amazing how a person, and an entire "news" network, can make so much money by lying to the people who put their trust in them to tell the truth

kane

EOG master

Tucker Carlson shared made-up casualty figures from 'leaked intelligence' to argue Ukraine is losing the war​

• Fox News host Tucker Carlson shared made-up casualty figures about the Ukraine-Russia war.
  • He cited numbers from "leaked intelligence" to argue that Ukraine is losing the war with Russia.
  • Actual leaked US intelligence documents paint a very different picture.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday rattled off seemingly made-up casualty figures from "leaked intelligence" to argue that Ukraine is losing the war with Russia.

But the actual leaked classified United States documents show that more than twice as many Russian soldiers as Ukrainian troops have been killed.

During his "Tucker Carlson Tonight" broadcast, the Fox News star said that the leaked documents show "Ukraine is in fact losing the war."

"Seven Ukrainians are being killed for every Russian," Carlson claimed, without citing his direct source.

A recently leaked US intelligence document paints a very different picture of the casualties in the war.

The document suggests that Russia has suffered between 189,500 and 223,000 casualties with up to 43,000 troops killed in action, while Ukraine has suffered between 124,500 and 131,000 casualties with up to 17,500 soldiers killed in action.

The leaked document was subsequently altered and shared around Russian Telegram accounts to falsely show the reverse: that Russia had suffered fewer casualties. But even those faked numbers were still lower casualty rates than what Carlson referenced.

kane

EOG master
I guess now we know why Comrade Merlin has been so wrong about the war, the people he relies on for his info lie to him

kane

EOG master
Unfortunately the people who listen to Comrade Carlson will remain ignorant as to what's really going on regarding the war, seeing as how they get all their info from places like fox "news" and believe liars like Carlson, it's little wonder they don't have the correct info

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Unfortunately the people who listen to Comrade Carlson will remain ignorant as to what's really going on regarding the war, seeing as how they get all their info from places like fox "news" and believe liars like Carlson, it's little wonder they don't have the correct info

Exactly. Women shooting down drones by throwing jars of tomatoes FTW.

kane

EOG master
Elena says she was sitting on her balcony, smoking in the wee hours of the morning, when she saw something float by in the distance. “Is it a beaten-down crow?” she wondered, before noticing a faint buzzing sound. Elena had never seen a drone before, but as the flying machine came closer, she realized it was no bird.

Sensing something sinister was afoot, the mother of two ran into the house and grabbed the first thing she saw: a big jar of canned tomatoes. And she threw that jar at the drone with all her might.

I was afraid. I thought it may start firing at me. But what a pity for those tomatoes… they were my favorite!
The jar hit the target and the drone came crashing down. Elena and her husband then trampled the wreckage, disposing of the machine’s parts in various garbage cans – afraid that the Russian soldiers may be able to track down the remains.

I do not understand electronics. But later that day, suspicious young men showed up at the entrance of our building. I asked them loudly what did they want and they fled away quickly. Maybe they were looters looking for apartments without occupants.
Elena says she doesn’t know why people thought it was a jar of cucumbers that were used to take down the drone. All she knows is that she wants to help rebuild her country once the war is over.

I’m not going anywhere from Kyiv. I decided so instantly. This is my home, my land. I will stand, gnaw, fight, and fight some more. I’ll do all that is necessary.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Tucker Carlson shared made-up casualty figures from 'leaked intelligence' to argue Ukraine is losing the war​

• Fox News host Tucker Carlson shared made-up casualty figures about the Ukraine-Russia war.
  • He cited numbers from "leaked intelligence" to argue that Ukraine is losing the war with Russia.
  • Actual leaked US intelligence documents paint a very different picture.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Thursday rattled off seemingly made-up casualty figures from "leaked intelligence" to argue that Ukraine is losing the war with Russia.

But the actual leaked classified United States documents show that more than twice as many Russian soldiers as Ukrainian troops have been killed.

During his "Tucker Carlson Tonight" broadcast, the Fox News star said that the leaked documents show "Ukraine is in fact losing the war."

"Seven Ukrainians are being killed for every Russian," Carlson claimed, without citing his direct source.

A recently leaked US intelligence document paints a very different picture of the casualties in the war.

The document suggests that Russia has suffered between 189,500 and 223,000 casualties with up to 43,000 troops killed in action, while Ukraine has suffered between 124,500 and 131,000 casualties with up to 17,500 soldiers killed in action.

The leaked document was subsequently altered and shared around Russian Telegram accounts to falsely show the reverse: that Russia had suffered fewer casualties. But even those faked numbers were still lower casualty rates than what Carlson referenced.
Hmmm, the document I saw had those numbers reversed/

mr merlin

EOG Master
Elena says she was sitting on her balcony, smoking in the wee hours of the morning, when she saw something float by in the distance. “Is it a beaten-down crow?” she wondered, before noticing a faint buzzing sound. Elena had never seen a drone before, but as the flying machine came closer, she realized it was no bird.

Sensing something sinister was afoot, the mother of two ran into the house and grabbed the first thing she saw: a big jar of canned tomatoes. And she threw that jar at the drone with all her might.

The jar hit the target and the drone came crashing down. Elena and her husband then trampled the wreckage, disposing of the machine’s parts in various garbage cans – afraid that the Russian soldiers may be able to track down the remains.

Elena says she doesn’t know why people thought it was a jar of cucumbers that were used to take down the drone. All she knows is that she wants to help rebuild her country once the war is over.
Dont forget about the report from the winter - i think it was december, that half naked and barefoot Wagner mercenaries were attacking ukrainian positions with shovels because they had no proper clothes or weapons.

Yup, the ukes really put that story out - do you believe it Mr Kane?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So Ukraine is really winning the war?

U.S. troops are not illegally involved.

And the leaks from Texiera actually showed how Ukraine was dominating Russia.

Must be nice to live in libtard fantasy land.

LMAO.