Friday night lights

It’s friday and it’s time for some football!!! Tonight’s game I’m eying is the south Florida vs Tulsa matchup current line is SFU -7 -120 now these are 2 teams that have had completely different starts to the season... south Florida has had a very balanced run/pass game and have the ability to put up big numbers quickly and Tulsa has a very young team with a true freshman now taking the snaps and they have been turnover prone all season long... now Tulsa looked a lot better vs Houston but fell apart in the 4th quarter on a few very bad turnovers that flipped the game... I believe Tulsa will play tough for a few quarters but I think the depth of SF will grind them down over the course of the game and I believe they will cover the 7 points... I have this capped at 13-16 points so -7 is a very bettable number here... I’m pretty confident on this one so it’s a 10* bet... I wish all the best of luck on whatever side they choose here... and like always I’ll see you at the ticket counter after we win!!! Cheers 👊👊👊

South Florida -7 -120 10*

Gabe

Horse racing expert
GL MC420..

This place could use some good handicappers look at the best bet thread records. This place is in need of some talent.

Thanks Gabe 👊👊👊 ya I’ll do my best so everyone can be successful!!! I don’t bet daily anymore I normally bet 5-6 games a week I used to bet like 50 lmao but when I come across something I think that we have an edge at I’ll pop it up in here so we all have a shot at making a little coin 👊