FRIDAY UFC / SATURDAY STRIKEFORCE

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: FRIDAY UFC / SATURDAY STRIKEFORCE

just snagged Philippou by decision+200 in game, I had him winning first 2 rounds

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

good lord, some of these bookmaker live lines are juicy, I shoudda slammed that hard

ATX

Velazquez hasn't beaten much of anyone. unless you fuckers think Nog and Lesnar were legit.

Mir should probably be favored.

LCD

What a call on Uncle Creepy. He beat him much more convincingly than Cruz did.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

put a tiny wager on Urushitani+625 for the fukk of it..these 4 flyweights are supposedly the top 4 in the world..already writing it off

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

had mccall +250 and thought no way he could lose that decision. just shows any sport where judges decide leaves concerns for rigging

LCD

It will be interesting to see the scoring for the McCall fight from FightMetric.

Jake where are you seeing the live betting.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i just took live bet ROund 2 +275 and Round 3 +200

the decision -350 is pretty much far away

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

I had a winning live wager graded as a loss and now Boomaker is making me jump through hoops

LCD

Wtf. How do you lose that. Just run away for a minute. The whole evening has put me on tilt. Just going to flush a little money down the toilet betting on the brunette and the horrible weekend will be over.

ATX

thiago is probably the biggest idiot in mma

had the mount with almost a minute left in round 1 DID NOTHING WITH IT

gets rolled with a minute left with the match most certainly in hand and gets subbed

how you fools could put money on him is beyond me especially with the report coming from those that know his camp which moved the line

LCD

I put money on the fight lasting less than 2 1/2 rounds. I thought the fight was over when he got full mount with more than a minute left in round 1. He had to wait till the last minute of round 3 to be really stupid. He could have been really stupid in rounds 1 or 2 and I would be happy.

ATX

I can't remember a good strikeforce

the last one was like winkyduck fighting his sister

the showtime kick was the last good one I remember but I don't watch all of them because that announcer guy sounds like he is spitting the whole time and really annoys me with his trying to make shit exciting that is completely lame

cung le vs scott smith was epic and the diaz thugs jumping mayhem miller was funny as shit especially with Dana's reaction on twitter but that league is about as fun to watch as Frank Shamrocks grill

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

He would've and should've won if he wasn't an idiot..all he had to do was dance around for another minute..he deserved to lose

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

might put a parlay or 2 but this live betting is nice..you can really find some gem lines there

LCD

ATX nice call on Philippou. I got more scared with the pick as the fight got nearer and I couldn't bet it.

LCD

I wonder what the live odds were for submission by Kampmann in that last round of the fight.

ATX

ATX nice call on Philippou. I got more scared with the pick as the fight got nearer and I couldn't bet it.

he hits too hard to pass on and his movement (other than head) is fairly good. he had the experience and was hella bigger, stronger. I didn't see how youngster could take him down. Fade the asian, fade the facial hair. the line was what it was partially because he was the public favorite as most TUF competitors tend to be. I had it around -150 and that was bad, in hindsight it should have been over -220. Kampmann was not my pick, but someone that I always follow. He texted me "Sorry!". LOLOL. He had the wrong side in his mind and obviously that is probably the truth, BUT. Part of the reason that he told me to fade Thiago was because he just isn't 'right'. He's an idiot, he held his plan together with scotch-tape for a full 3 rounds. minus 1 minute. He's too dumb to realize that against someone like Kamp you make one mistake and you lose, even though he's fought the best. he can't learn from mistakes, he can't even understand what his optimal weight class should be, he has to have Dana tell him. he can't make weight half the time.

hopefully Thomson doesn't get caught up in a boxing exhibition with Noons. unless KJ has improved significantly he is gonna get subbed or KTFO on his back.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Johnson vs McCall was actually a draw and the idiot read the scores incorrectly :shoot:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Bookmaker reversed the grading on the McCall/Johnson fight.

My McCall bets were ruled a push

I put an ingame wager on Johnson by decision+125 early in the fight which was graded a win last night but has since been graded a loss.

McCall got fukked due to such a huge brainfart. He had the momentum and I believe he would've won the 4th round for sudden death.

The hilarious part is that due to the tournament format, the sudden death 4th round was added (in case of a draw after 3 rounds) where the judges MUST pick a winner. Now due to this clusterfukk, McCall and Johnson will fight again on a date to be determined and Benavidez will either have to take a long break before fighting the winner or take a fight in between. It all depends on the timeframe, I suppose.

LCD

Uncle Creepy would have beaten him in the sudden death after all that damage. He should have won outright.

LCD

Going with the champion and underdog Tate. It's going to be epic. Even if the fight is not good it can still be epic. The head banging during the weigh-in was funny. I think the average Rousey fight lasts 34 seconds. They really hate each other. :pop: