Two weeks ago pinny trashes eog

Now loves it

Fire and pinny hate each other and stole $10 parlays from each other
Bitch
Now r united...

Slow night for dawg n pinny

These two fight like children and drag others into it

Onward and upward

I'm not with pinny u idiot... I can't stand him as a matter of fact... 10 dollar parlays u gook? I posted 500 straight bet tickets from heritage, but u said I photo shop lol... Let me tell u this u sand nigger...... U better call Mikey and ask him now if u should continue with this. I have zero problem emptying my inbox here....

Re: Fuck SBG

Dear diabler:

Hi diabler my names Gabe and I'm writing to let you know that some things aren't as clear as they seem. there has been some recent things that happened over at a chop shop forum that aren't good. a mod named micheal is a bitch ass nigga. He also goes by multiple names examples are darkhat,rockylovesemily, and Chris Christie. He is a sucker punching bitch and in good old fashion..
I hope he gets aids from deemers girlfriend. Thanks for your time

Gabe McIntosh

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

Dear diabler:

Hi diabler my names Gabe and I'm writing to let you know that some things aren't as clear as they seem. there has been some recent things that happened over at a chop shop forum that aren't good. a mod named micheal is a bitch ass nigga. He also goes by multiple names examples are darkhat,rockylovesemily, and Chris Christie. He is a sucker punching bitch and in good old fashion..
I hope he gets aids from deemers girlfriend. Thanks for your time

Gabe McIntosh

:LMAO

You forgot about the Coach and Cactus Jack ghosts...

:pop:

i hope all of the facts will be revealed and that everyone can take them in and analyze for themselves

i hope all of the facts will be revealed and that everyone can take them in and analyze for themselves
there is one poster that holds the key to this information..
this gentlemen and I have a checkered past..
you notice how general Zhou isn't coming in running his mouth and squinting his slant eyes now?
miss yanks told him to stop because the fireman has his balls in a vice grip...
check in deemer before I rape your pretty little girlfriend in August you bitch!!!
do it!!! Bacardi and cola.. Do it!!

Sol Diablo

House of Heat

there is one poster that holds the key to this information..
this gentlemen and I have a checkered past..
you notice how general Zhou isn't coming in running his mouth and squinting his slant eyes now?
miss yanks told him to stop because the fireman has his balls in a vice grip...
check in deemer before I rape your pretty little girlfriend in August you bitch!!!
do it!!! Bacardi and cola.. Do it!!

Sounds pretty serious.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Deemer checking back in.

Pinny I have a life, writing a law school essay.

Yanks has no ghosts.

As I've stated before, I'll bet anyone real $$$ Darker and Yanks are separate individuals.

I know The X and Yanks are, not even worth a bet.

There are ghosts at SBG - I hear ya. But no different than EoG or SBR.

Anyone can change an ip and get around a static/dynamic router.

Let's not cast stones if we live in a glass house.

My point with you pinny is this... One day you hate the world, next day you love everyone. One day you're fukking wishing aids on people's family, next day you're inviting people to Michigan. It makes 0 sense bro. Can't figure you out.

Dawg - If you wanna chat, I think you're capable of not going off the handle, pm me elsewhere. My PMs got revoked here for no reason. I believe b/c I'm a 'moderator' at another forum

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

Unreal, I make one post and this is salooned.

Pinny - I can't chat all night gotta finish up some shit. If you stay here, move in 5 minutes, go to sbr, or post at pregame, good luck with your wagers.