Fuckin A .... Bank of America... I'm closing my acct with these thieves ...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Bailed Out Bank of America Pimps Super Bowl Fun Fest

Jump to Comments Monday, February 2, 2009

Despite whining to Congress they were near a collapse that required $45 billion in Federal taxpayer bailout funds, Bank of America sponsored a five day carnival-like affair just outside the Super Bowl stadium in Tampa, FL this past week known as the NFL Experience.
]

The NFL Experience was 850,000 square feet of sports games and interactive entertainment attractions for football fans and was blanketed in Bank of America swag and marketing calls to sign up for football-themed banking products.

The bank refused to reveal to ABC News how much it is spending as an NFL corporate sponsor, but insiders have put the figure at close to a staggering $10 million.]

With absolutely no transparency language in the bill, corporations like Bank of America (as well as others) are free to use bailout money in ways that are completely inappropriate and unethical.]

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Fuckin A .... Bank of America... I'm closing my acct with these thieves ...

BOA needs to advertise, no?

Why be so mad at them for advertising. They are trying to get more customers, what's wrong with that?

janus

EOG Dedicated

Why be so mad at them for advertising. They are trying to get more customers, what's wrong with that?

exactly... like BoA advertises for the fun of it.

BOA sucks, FUCK THEM, hope they fail.

Who doesn't get a mailing from them? I have FOUR CC apps from them this year already.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Deal was signed before the downturn.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Its bullshit ....

why the hell these cocksuckers are getting money with no guidelines is beyond me

This is like having an ex cry to ya that she needs 10k badly as my car is
broke down and she is 4 mths behind in house payments and then ya
flip on the tube and ya see her ass on some sailboat in Hawaii

BOA is destined to crash and burn this year anyway if ya look closely
at their bottom line numbers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Have the SHRINK see if EOG can get a bailout ...

500k would make for a nice party and what is left over we can drop on
my upcoming soon to be released 100,000* Big 10 Lock of the Year which
has hit for 32 yrs straight !!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Its bullshit ....

why the hell these cocksuckers are getting money with no guidelines is beyond me

This is like having an ex cry to ya that she needs 10k badly as my car is
broke down and she is 4 mths behind in house payments and then ya
flip on the tube and ya see her ass on some sailboat in Hawaii

BOA is destined to crash and burn this year anyway if ya look closely
at their bottom line numbers
It would only be the same if you saw her on that sailboat, in hawaii, sucking off some rich MF'er who will be paying her rent and car the next month.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

My luck she would be sucking on Blondie's tits waving at the cameras ...

Wow, this is one of the dumbest threads i have seen. Are you clueless Doc? And that comparison about someone needing a car when they are behind on a house payment was even worse.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Brick:

I've seen you on tv!!

Nice to meet you Mr James Dobson of FOCUS on the FAMILY

We have us a damn celebrity posting here ....

Answer the question, did you put any thought into this before you started the thread? I think you are brick for brains.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Wow ... Brick attacking me?

Thats too funny considering you may be the only one in this forum who would finish last in a Jeopardy shootout vs Palin and Joe the Plumber

You would finish 2nd to me in everything besides political knowledge. Any sport in the world and anything dealing with brains besides politics. Now quit attacking me.

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

I didn't know the NFL Experience was free...

:smoking2:

Sorry about the attack, im not very good at verbal ones...but physical attacks i hold my own.:maniac:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This is too funny

Brickforbrains thinks he is WAYNE ALLAN ROOTS son !!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Do you think if there was a vote for the lamest joke teller on EOG, that you would be the champion? I can guarantee it. Just for future reference, some people aren't meant to be funny and you are one of them.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

wow ...

this coming from someone who IS ALMOST AS FUNNY AS ANNE COULTER

Little Gal .... crawl back to your good friend Jack Daniels as your "tough
gal" act is like watching Edith Bunker taking on Archie

Fly away Little Pest

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I actually agree that they suck, but not b/c of the ad. They have awful customer service and I ended up closing all my accounts b/c of it about 3 years ago.

PO69

EOG Master

How long are you going to ride the Obama train wreck Doc??

If you stay on too long, then you will get burned

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Train Wreck?

Hmmmmm .... I must have missed the news as Barack has done more in 2 weeks than the Crawford Butcher did his first 6 mths

By now Bush would be on what? vacation day # 4?

How much did Obama spend on his inauguration party compared to Bush?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

• Bush?s 2005 Inauguration cost $42million for parties (privately-raised) + $115million for security (taxpayer-funded). That equals $157mil total for Bush.
  • Obama?s 2009 Inauguration is estimated at $45million for parties (privately-raised) + $100-115million for security (taxpayer-funded). That estimate comes to about $150-160mil total.
In simpler terms: Bush=$157mil vs Obama=$150-160mil? (PS? Adjusted for inflation, Bush?s total 2005 Inauguration costs would be roughly $170-175mil in 2009 dollars.)

?We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog post?
President George W. Bush?s 2005 inauguration festivities cost $42 million and his 2001 celebration cost $40 million ? both paid for through private donations.

President Barack Obama?s 2009 inauguration festivities will cost about $45 million when all is said and done ? again, paid for through private donations.

Those two numbers entail the costs of all the inaugural balls, concerts, whistle-stop tours, etc. The figures do not include security costs (Secret Service, extra police, high-tech hardware, etc.)? the media has traditionally not reported on security costs for inaugurations.

But, say you want to include those security costs?

Pres. Obama?s security costs, despite the fact they aren?t actually known, are being ?reported? by some traditionally conservative media outlets ? NY Daily News, Drudge, Fox News, London Daily Mail. They?re adding their presumptive security costs (since no one really knows what it is) together with the original $45 million cost for the celebrations to get a ?total? cost somewhere between $150-160 million.

Now, guess what conservative fibbers like the jabberwockies at Fox & Friends are doing with that highly speculative high number? Yep, you guessed it:
Did you hear that ?some are saying? Barack Obama?s inauguration will cost ?$160 million? ?

?Why does the thing have to cost so much?? demanded co-host Gretchen Carlson. ?I don?t get it. George Bush spent $42.3 million and that was just four years ago.? She wondered why Obama needed ?another $100 million? for his celebration.
Yeah, I don?t get why conservatives feel a need to lie about these things either. Didn?t they learn that we Americans are sick and tired of being lied to?

Just to recap?

• Bush?s 2001 Inauguration = $40 million + security
  • Bush?s 2005 Inauguration = $42 million + security
  • Obama?s 2009 Inauguration = $45 million + security
  • Inflated, hypothetical Obama Inauguration ?cost? being repeated by media as a fact? ?$160 million, including barely-referenced, not-really-certain security costs
By the way, Eric Boehlert of Media Matters researched Pres. Bush?s 2005 security costs. Add his festivities in with his security costs and other details and the total comes to? $157 million. Gah.

Update: The not-so-liberal media over at CNN gets in on the faux act. Will Jack Cafferty wake up and realize the 2005 Bush inauguration cost $157mil or will he just go around repeating the as-yet-unfounded $160mil figure ad nauseum because he enjoys spreading malarkey like it?s salmonella-tainted peanut butter?

Update 2: More proof that the media isn?t all that liberal ? it?s just lazy. Even the Associated Press, ABC?s ?Business Unit? and MSNBC?s David Shuster and Tamron Hall have been skipping over the ?research? part that?s supposed to come before the ?reporting? part.

Talking heads from the ?major? news outlets are quoting the half-baked con spin comparing 1/4 of Bush?s Inaugural costs to Obama?s full Inaugural costs. Yes, the numbers are accurate ? but they?re also incomplete and devoid of context.

And our conservative friends are lapping it up like Pavlov?s pups.

that's not nice to say, why would you say fuck them, i don't get it?

Just a guess but he's probably saying fuck them because BoA has blacklisted Matchbook by disallowing sending bank wires to that book. BoA is at this time the poster child of voluntary compliance with US gambling law and it's one of the reasons (the main reason being the loss of MoneyGram as a deposit method) MB's markets don't have as much money as they could, which threatens the future of US players to play in exchanges (because MB is the only one open to US players).

So "fuck BoA, hope they fail" makes sense as an expression of anger if you like the exchanges and, by extension, if you like to bet online sports in general because they (and banks like them) will close your account down it they think it has any bad gambling smells; it's also a "fuck you" to US online gambling laws that put the banks and processors in this situation to begin with, which is a situation they loudly protested against the entire way.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

There ya go ...

Limbaugh has started a fad just like streaking

Everyone is hoping everyone else fails !!!

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I personally think BOA is retarded and hated banking with them, but you guys are acting like idiots. Those advertising and entertaining contracts were signed (and many of them prepaid) years ago... Should they just throw the money away?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Its not good PR for them ....

It just raises "red flags" in the minds of many based on the bullshit bonuses and other crap that has been common everyday news in the last month or
so

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

Its not good PR for them ....

It just raises "red flags" in the minds of many based on the bullshit bonuses and other crap that has been common everyday news in the last month or
so

Well "Doc" I will say one good thing about you assuming you are a mod here... You attack posters without using a ghost unlike some mods at "other" places...

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:

"Doc" incase you haven't noticed and judging by your comments YOU HAVEN'T... we are NOT in inflation we are IN DEFLATION so adjust it for some other time.. not this one...

I believe the NFL Experience does cost money... I went to 2 Super Bowls and a friend of mine went to one and he actually went to the Experience... The cost was a part of this package he bought...

My client can tell me for sure if no one knows...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

really?

who did I attack Mrs Hannity?

Please do state your pt ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

By the way Einsteinless

Blondie made me Mod of the Political Forum on Election Day so maybe you should read your weekly EOG Newsletters before rambling like LIMPbaugh

High Times

EOG Master

It's complete bullshit because they have lost all their customers money and now need the tax payers money to stay open.

It's also complete bullshit because they are trying to get more suckers to send them money for them to waste on more bullshit loans.

The advertising argument is way put of line because this corporation does not pay it's own bills and is overpaying for this publicity so that no other bank can afford to sponser the event there by keeping the monopoly they all hold because of the obvious!

They "bank of America" wastes money through bad loans that they never have to pay back.

It's also like Harrahs has used money against us gamblers to change the fricken laws and the worst part about it?

They don't even have the money! They are using money that should go towards paying off their banks loans and using it to fu(k everyone of us who want to gamble on sports. And Harrahs doesn't even want our bets, but don't want us to make them offshore either.

They should all be hunted down and shot!

You people who defend this corrupt government and it's corrupt corporations it backs should also be taken out back and shot too!

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

really?

who did I attack Mrs Hannity?

Please do state your pt ....

OK ..geez.. "CONFRONT"..

Now go screw a Republican snake Mrs. Hussain and I have better things to do then read those... I did not say you ARE a mod.. I said "assuming" since I wasn't sure and don't feel like reading some newletter...

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You stated I attack Posters ....

go ahead ... state your case

Bailed Out Bank of America Pimps Super Bowl Fun Fest

Jump to Comments Monday, February 2, 2009

Despite whining to Congress they were near a collapse that required $45 billion in Federal taxpayer bailout funds, Bank of America sponsored a five day carnival-like affair just outside the Super Bowl stadium in Tampa, FL this past week known as the NFL Experience.
]

The NFL Experience was 850,000 square feet of sports games and interactive entertainment attractions for football fans and was blanketed in Bank of America swag and marketing calls to sign up for football-themed banking products.

The bank refused to reveal to ABC News how much it is spending as an NFL corporate sponsor, but insiders have put the figure at close to a staggering $10 million.]

With absolutely no transparency language in the bill, corporations like Bank of America (as well as others) are free to use bailout money in ways that are completely inappropriate and unethical.]

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Bailing anyone out for failing in their business is a joke to me. My company blows. Ok here's some $$$ lol