Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate
Re: Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

I see the thread where gabe was trying to resell other people's data was removed...guy is pure garbage
It's one thing to buy data/reports for personal use and sharing them for free with a few people,or splitting the cost to get the info,the sellers expect some of that and build it into the retail price.It's another to take copyrighted material,repackage/bundle it,and try to resell it out in the open,where it can get back to the businesses involved as to what's going on.Gabe/flip flops didn't post it on any of his sites,yet he posted it here on EOG,which wisely deleted it before any trouble could be stirred up.
Think one of his main clients/supporter/fan/booster the "alter kocker" Larry F. came up with this scheme[as his name/contact was on the copy],and might've talked him into going along with it.
However it happened it was a poor decision,and Gabe didn't seem to get why...

blueline

EOG Master
Re: Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

larry feldman is another one of gabes names

MrTop

EOG Master

larry feldman is another one of gabes names

I am gonna make up a spreadsheet. This way it would be easier for me to remember. Plus this gives me a reason not to cancel microsoft excel

blueline

EOG Master

As they say at the ballpark can't tell the players without a scorecard

MrTop

EOG Master

very true blueline

blueline

EOG Master

its one of the names he created to talk to himself

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

LOL....nuts hanging in vegas.....pure comedy gold babe......

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Can someone please help. Who is Gabe, and why would someone want to meet him?

Bushay

NHL Expert

[h=2]Q: Your prices are a lot lower than most sports betting advisors (touts), does that mean you aren’t as good?[/h]​
[FONT=&quot]I am not in it for the money, I am in it for the chicks. Chicks dig a tout. LOL JK[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In all seriousness, this isn’t for the money and if you look at the prices you will see that I could charge a lot more. This is basically a way to keep the riff-raff out.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO[/FONT]

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hundreds of dollars lower than Railbird Sports....

The battle of touts in Southern Cal continues....

Heim

EOG Master

Hundreds of dollars lower than Railbird Sports....

The battle of touts in Southern Cal continues....

They should combine their efforts and go with Bird & Turd Sports. Has a nice ring to it...

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

I saw Gyno on TVG today. He sat in for Kurt Hoover

Heim

EOG Master

Gabe has blocked me from his twitter account but naturally there are ways around that....the comedy nonetheless never ends. He changes his handle to trackgabe, puffs his dad owned horses, supposedly grew up around the track and finally brags about all the priceless handicapping tools he has at his disposal. So what does someone with a resume of that magnitude give out!?...show parlays. Big LOL

Keep the comedy coming Gabe....

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Gabe has blocked me from his twitter account but naturally there are ways around that....the comedy nonetheless never ends. He changes his handle to trackgabe, puffs his dad owned horses, supposedly grew up around the track and finally brags about all the priceless handicapping tools he has at his disposal. So what does someone with a resume of that magnitude give out!?...show parlays. Big LOL

Is he related to Gary Green?

scrimmage

07-21-2018, 04:46 PM
Gabe
@TRACKGABE on TWITTER

Re: SPOT PLAY for 7.21

I sell a service for which I work hard in. You think I just wake up and win 15 units after 200 plays?
The fact that 100s of peeps place members witness that display and have not signed up to a risk-free service speaks volumes about their financial situation.
Anyway GL

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=536807
Peeps Place has 100's of active members?There seem to be about 20 regular posters over there,anyway it's funny that Gabe would expect seasoned gamblers to send him $50 for a spot play when most would prefer to make their own selections.BTW the spot play increased in price from the original $25.,but than why not go for more since it's a free roll kind of offer,play wins bank the money,play loses return the true believers own money to them,whatever they bet on the game,well tough luck,we'll get them next time.Who assumes the risk in this situation...

Heim

EOG Master

According to Gabe the below teams are better than TB Rays:

1. MARINERS
  2. PHILLIES
  3. BREWERS
  4. A’s
  5. D’BACKS
  6. ROCKIES
  7. GIANTS

Gabe's the expert but I think they're better than all of the above.....

Bushay

NHL Expert

Peeps Place has 100's of active members?There seem to be about 20 regular posters over there,anyway it's funny that Gabe would expect seasoned gamblers to send him $50 for a spot play when most would prefer to make their own selections.BTW the spot play increased in price from the original $25.,but than why not go for more since it's a free roll kind of offer,play wins bank the money,play loses return the true believers own money to them,whatever they bet on the game,well tough luck,we'll get them next time.Who assumes the risk in this situation...
And the Meatman is the same way. He's constantly touting his horrible losing plays in here. Who the fuck is he targeting? Its the same guys in here every day. Even the lurkers have to be onto him.

Heim

EOG Master

I actually have some respect for Dave... he's been around Vegas a long time and knows how to hustle. Gabe OTOH is a wannabe to the 10th degree. He wouldn't survive one month in Dave's world. The only thing they have in common is they're losing cappers but Dave has the ability to fool some folks.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I actually have some respect for Dave... he's been around Vegas a long time and knows how to hustle. Gabe OTOH is a wannabe to the 10th degree. He wouldn't survive one month in Dave's world. The only thing they have in common is they're losing cappers but Dave has the ability to fool some folks.
Boy Heim. You really know how to give a guy a compliment on the front end and then trip him as he walks by you. lol.

They are both sleazy but Daves a survivor. I agree, put Gabe in a dingy hotel room on the strip to live off his hustle and unless he has some bank to live off, he has a hard time making it 2 months. And that's during baseball season as well. He'll be answering drape want ads that 3rd month.

blueline

EOG Master

working hard tweaking that model

MrTop

EOG Master

i sure hope he quits smoking.

Heim

EOG Master

I wonder what the whole story is with Gabe & his FB stalker? Must be serious if Gabe is threatening legal action. You don't think a guy who goes around social media & forums threatening people started it? Nah...not Gabe.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I wonder what the whole story is with Gabe & his FB stalker? Must be serious if Gabe is threatening legal action. You don't think a guy who goes around social media & forums threatening people started it? Nah...not Gabe.
Oh oh. Gabe has a FB stalker. Please elaborate.

MrTop

EOG Master

is he getting mad at a unhappy customer who purchased his service ?

:+clueless

blueline

EOG Master

:lol his one and only customer

Heim

EOG Master

I've never been a tout.....but if you're selling you want to increase your market base not restrict it to folks who need Heritage or 5Dimes to play a 5 inning team total. My economy of scales perspective but what do I know Jeff Bezos started selling books only on Amazon, look at him now.

scrimmage

Oh oh. Gabe has a FB stalker. Please elaborate.

Gabe encourages stalker kind of characters,as he wants followers,and people to e-mail,twitter,text,etc. him.He's going to call the police,and what,they'll check out his social media outlets and ask him what did he expect.Law enforcement doesn't go after identity thieves,even if they have lots of evidence of fraud being committed vs someone,they're gonna pull out all the stops for this nonsense.Gabe just got more of a reaction than he bargained for from "Howard",it comes with the territory of being an internet sensation...

blueline

EOG Master

Maybe " Howard C " should meet gabe in vegas

scrimmage

I've never been a tout.....but if you're selling you want to increase your market base not restrict it to folks who need Heritage or 5Dimes to play a 5 inning team total. My economy of scales perspective but what do I know Jeff Bezos started selling books only on Amazon, look at him now.
That's why this BIG play was priced at $10.;Baltimore barely got over the 2 team total top with a 2 run homer in the bottom of the 5th,yet Gabe ballyhooed the win as though he'd won the Mega Million jackpot.