Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

MrTop

EOG Master
Re: Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

nobody bets 1st quarter insects ant +330 vs. mantis . or there is a middle opportunity for 2 pennies.

only available if you fly with jetblue on wednesday at 10pm with no moon.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
Re: Gabe offering to meet up face-to-face with anyone who talks poorly about him

Gabe is a savvy sports gambler whos opinion I respect immensely. :LMAO

blueline

EOG Master

that FAQs section on his site is worth the price of admission :LMAO

Im referenced on there ...helps my power rating :lightbulb:

Heim

EOG Master

You have to give it to Gabe...the wasted years on forums will not go for nothing.He's absorbed all the tout gimmicks. Get ready for the 'circle the calendar' mlb game on Friday. Is it revenge, double revenge, pitcher's former club?? Never seen one for baseball before.

blueline

EOG Master

You have to give it to Gabe...the wasted years on forums will not go for nothing.He's absorbed all the tout gimmicks. Get ready for the 'circle the calendar' mlb game on Friday. Is it revenge, double revenge, pitcher's former club?? Never seen one for baseball before.

if someone reads the FAQ section they would see this....then soon after that gets put up its now big games, circled games :lol
hes a liar and a con but as it says in FAQs he has " connections in very high places" :LMAO

Q: What separates you from other touts?

I can’t speak for all sports betting advisors/touts but with me, you will never chase. I suggest a 1 unit FLAT betting style unless it is a SPOT PLAY or a SPOT ADVANTAGE TEASER. All the lines I post are WA. There is no HYPED up PLAYS OF THE YEAR or PLAYS OF THE MONTH. The most hype you get is from my SPOT PLAYS.
My style is methodical and in my humble opinion that is the best way to come out ahead. I also have access to info most people don’t have access too. Being in this industry as long as I have fortunately has given me connections in very high places

MrTop

EOG Master

I am a big fan of the sports adviser spot play.

:pop:

MrTop

EOG Master

if someone reads the FAQ section they would see this....then soon after that gets put up its now big games, circled games :lol
hes a liar and a con but as it says in FAQs he has " connections in very high places" :LMAO

I can’t speak for all sports betting advisors/touts but with me, you will never chase. I suggest a 1 unit FLAT betting style unless it is a SPOT PLAY or a SPOT ADVANTAGE TEASER. All the lines I post are WA. There is no HYPED up PLAYS OF THE YEAR or PLAYS OF THE MONTH. The most hype you get is from my SPOT PLAYS.
My style is methodical and in my humble opinion that is the best way to come out ahead. I also have access to info most people don’t have access too. Being in this industry as long as I have fortunately has given me connections in very high places

I wonder what information he has that others don't ? This is the kind of info that keeps me up all night.

:+clueless

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

I wonder what information he has that others don't ? This is the kind of info that keeps me up all night.

:+clueless

Would you sleep better if you found out there is none?

Bushay

NHL Expert

Pretty sure he meant to say forums here instead of industry.

Also....does anyone thinks Teddy is Gabe's sole customer?

pippy

EOG Addicted

Looks like crickets from Gabe regarding your offer to get in the ring..

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yep, I was nice about it and he still ignored me.

I don't know if you've seen him but that's not a surprise.....

Guys that talk that much about being tough do so for a reason.

pippy

EOG Addicted

I have never spoke with Gabe , and have had little to no interaction with him on the forums..would agree about the tough talk behind a keyboard.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Looks like Gabe and Javy are getting into it with one another. Can't make this shit up. Way to take out the trash JK. Maybe Roach can go over and join that shit show.

Heim

EOG Master

Can't find any mention of how the 'circled game on the calendar' went which was supposedly a dog & premium pick. The Giants under freebee!? Oh yeah that winner is mentioned a hundred times.

MrTop

EOG Master

"Giants under is shooting up juice is now -125. Did you get in last night ? "

is this a riddle ?

Heim

EOG Master

I don't know why Gabe is not better with horses. He follows some decent handicappers. He repeats what they print on twitter pretending to be a wise guy, nonetheless, he always finds the favorite.