Gabe's Goofs

Heim

EOG Master
Gabe still waiting how you produced a TT bet for $162 when u said limits lowered to $50.

Bushay

NHL Expert
How about this one?
Michigan 38
Wisky 13
Final

Yesterday, 08:08 PM
[TABLE]

Gabe

[/TABLE]
Re: Wisky @ Michigan. Big 10 guys check in
Wisconsin +17 in 20 c teasers here.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hymen, ever heard of having multiple outs?

This is amusing. :ROFLMAO: Not sure I have ever gotten under someone's skin like this, to the point where they incessantly and obsessively make up shit and the dummy mob comes in and starts saying the same thing. It's all fluff. This is great, please keep it coming(y)

Gabe

Horse racing expert
How about this one?
Michigan 38
Wisky 13
Final

Yesterday, 08:08 PM
[TABLE]
Gabe
[/TABLE]

Re: Wisky @ Michigan. Big 10 guys check in
Wisconsin +17 in 20 c teasers here.

LOL :D batshit bushay!!!!

OMG this is fucking great. You can't make this up, this is entertainment. Seriously, this is some epic stuff.

Digging up isolated losing bets via other forums, amazing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I lost many bets today and defecated twice,, do you have the details on that too? OMG :LOL:(y)

Like clockwork weiner and batshit came in and tomorrow blueballs will come in to say something he's already said 100+ times. You losers are so predictable. I'm always one step ahead of you clowns. Remember hymen, you hid when I was in Vegas.

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
LOL :D batshit bushay!!!!

OMG this is fucking great. You can't make this up, this is entertainment. Seriously, this is some epic stuff.

Digging up isolated losing bets via other forums, amazing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I lost many bets today and defecated twice,, do you have the details on that too? OMG :LOL:(y)
I apologize. Did I read that wrong.?

You were bragging you had Wisky in [20] teasers.

lol.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I apologize. Did I read that wrong.?

You were bragging you had Wisky in [20] teasers.

lol.

Yes you read wrong, you are always wrong. 20 teasers? 20(c) teasers=20 cent teasers :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

God you're an epic dumbass. Seriously you can't make this shit up, Batshit bushay strikes again, you have had some major forum fuckups through the years but this just may top the cake. I will definitely be showing this to Joey and others who make fun of you. (y)

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Hymen, ever heard of having multiple outs?

This is amusing. :ROFLMAO: Not sure I have ever gotten under someone's skin like this, to the point where they incessantly and obsessively make up shit and the dummy mob comes in and starts saying the same thing. It's all fluff. This is great, please keep it coming(y)

Oh yeah.... multiple outs had a SB TT.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Oh yeah.... multiple outs had a FBS TT. Lol

Hymen wrong again, :D 5dimes, betonline, youwager, heritage all had it.

Let's revisit this next week and we'll see FBS TT's at all those books and others. I will post it and showcase again how clueless you are.

You are mentally ill o_O and uninformed about offshore and their practices. (n)

Or do you want to keep your reputation as a know-nothing troll who goes after those who are better than him? I will prove you wrong again for the 800th time. Your credibility is shot dude, you are showing your ass here.

Swing and miss :D:D

Attachments

• 1539494668610.png
    1539494668610.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 0

Bushay

NHL Expert
Yes you read wrong, you are always wrong. 20 teasers? 20(c) teasers=20 cent teasers :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

God you're an epic dumbass. Seriously you can't make this shit up, Batshit bushay strikes again, you have had some major forum fuckups through the years but this just may top the cake. I will definitely be showing this to Joey and others who make fun of you. (y)
Who’s Joey?

blueline

EOG Master
the only thing keeping gabe from fulfilling his dreams and forcing him to live in a rented room is variance

Gabe

Horse racing expert
At least I discuss sports and horses, some people here just post in the contest thread and/or excessively about me. My ratio minus responding to batshit blueline who again mocked the death of my son today is probably close to 90/10.

I'm in amazement of how someone could be so obsessed over shit online. Also in amazement of how many times heim and blueline throw allegations about me without any proof or merit. They have teamed up and just thrown the same ol tired lies out there, OVER and over.