Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: Game over-It's time to out all the stiffs

Oh nothing at all. Nothing at all when one gets smacked the other comes in and usually posts. Isnt that the way it normally is? Just now its you posting instead of the dynamic duo. Save everyone the trouble and admit it they are both eating crow right now after bascially torching everyone else top to bottom whenever the owed a dollar and did not pay it in a timely fashion. Sorry but take that "my shit dont stink attitude somewhere else". You 3 maybe sports educated and have some good knowledge of the game but when it comes down to it you are not different than the people you roast on here. Have a good night.

12io4j2w90

it was the way they attacked posters...with a distinct 'vile'.

they posted some real sick shit when bashing posters...they hammered stiffs over and over...now look at what we have here...a credit player that owes money...but like richard nixon...'is not a stiff'.

so interesting how the first to throw stones...with 'holier than thou' attitude...are in the same position...

i hope tt and everyone else...gets their money.

Awesome, wil just posted that 5 star is stirring up the shit across the street under the CableGuy name

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

shrink...

thanks for 'telling it like it is'.

i believed what osu was saying...just on his reputation alone...

in my book...character wins all the time, and osu has plenty of that...

hopefully skins and dsethi invite you to their march madness get together in a couple months...free beer and hot wings...

from the way they stiffed you ken...

seems to me...that you are paying for their little gathering...so you may as well attend and enjoy the hotwings.

nsane

EOG Enthusiast

The overall situation(s) are not Terry's fault, obviously, but giving people like Jman and a college kid that sort of credit? I mean, seriously. Common sense has to come into play at some point. Again, he doesn't deserve it and it's not his fault, but please.
you are the first person in this thread who has correctly pinpointed where the problem lies.....how goofy do you have to be to get online and hand out money to degenerate gamblers...annnd then get back online and cry because they cant pay you back....lol...that is what degenerates do....jesus fkn christ....what kind of person would ask strangers for money?...ONE WORD=DESPERATE......you can believe they have already screwed family,friends,banks,credit cards......the guys who didnt pay their debts might have a problem but they are not "TTINCOS PROBLEM.".....there are some pretty slick operators on the internet(and in life) but i'm sorry to say that ttinco is not one of them.....just guessin but i'd say that drugs and or alcohol might have played a huge part in all this........'keep the continue'

Mammon

EOG Master

Cigar has forgiven 3k for Jman and just blames himself for being stupid.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Seymour, my question is for you because you said you were a lawyer. I am sure sure you have had whining bitches that won't pay whatever and as soon as the Sheriff issues the warrant and puts them in jail the miserable bastards come up with the money - bang!!!

But, these guys that are being talked about have no doubt stiffed before and most certainly will do it again and again and again if they get away with it. It is an addictive behavior. They need help -they are going down the road of being a sick fvck not worth anything to anybody. Not trustworthy, not dependable, not honorable.

Stand up and go after stiffs or they will keep harming everyone around them. They need to be taken to the woodshed and get the living crap beat out of them. For their own good!!!! Scare the living fvck out of them.

What say you - what does it take to cure these sick bastards that stiff?

Cannon

Banned

He looks like a GAY SUPERHERO. That has to be a Wig on his head.

What the hell is that gay baby blue and white shirt he has tied up in the front. Nobody goes out in public looking like this except in San Francisco.

This is just the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

GAY SUPER HERO WITH A BAD WIG... JUST GREATNESS...

J

joeybagadonuts

Listen, there's a moral to this story - never do business with this dude

Wait, you want me to pay back the $$ I lost, fuckkkkkk?
:+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

Wonder how long it took Jman to pick out the shirt with the nice bow tied in the middle to go with his moon boots? I bet that "unit" on his head costs more than JJGold's...

Baller.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Seymour, my question is for you because you said you were a lawyer. I am sure sure you have had whining bitches that won't pay whatever and as soon as the Sheriff issues the warrant and puts them in jail the miserable bastards come up with the money - bang!!!

But, these guys that are being talked about have no doubt stiffed before and most certainly will do it again and again and again if they get away with it. It is an addictive behavior. They need help -they are going down the road of being a sick fvck not worth anything to anybody. Not trustworthy, not dependable, not honorable.

Stand up and go after stiffs or they will keep harming everyone around them. They need to be taken to the woodshed and get the living crap beat out of them. For their own good!!!! Scare the living fvck out of them.

What say you - what does it take to cure these sick bastards that stiff?

I don't practice - I buy fucked up titles - distressed properties- yes, I agree - they need their feathers ruffled - problem is there could be consequences - send someone over to J's house he will call the local police, FBI, DEA and Homeland Security

J

joeybagadonuts

I don't practice - I buy fucked up titles - distressed properties- yes, I agree - they need their feathers ruffled - problem is there could be consequences - send someone over to J's house he will call the local police, FBI, DEA and Homeland Security

Yup, I remember Jscam saying one time at the RX that he was going to call the FBI on someone. Total rat. And, yes, that is the poster- Journeyman- in the above pictures.
:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

No one has ever seen him in real life, but Timetopay and Seymour will confirm we think that is the creature known as "The Showstopper" aka Journeyman.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

No one has ever seen him in real life, but Timetopay and Seymour will confirm we think that is the creature known as "The Showstopper" aka Journeyman.

Seriously though Joey where did you guys get the photo?

J

joeybagadonuts

Seriously though Joey where did you guys get the photo?

Jman posted some pics of himself at The Rx and he had a flicker account that some were able to access this was one of them.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

It is Journey. PERDIOD. Please stop asking if it is him - granted it's probably not his best picture but it is in fact him.

J

joeybagadonuts

It is Journey. PERDIOD. Please stop asking if it is him - granted it's probably not his best picture but it is in fact him.

What's wrong with these guys, Sey? What did they think the infamous "Showstopper" looks like? There is a reason this guy has been posting on these forums for over 8 years and has NEVER been seen.... .
:+clueless

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Federal Governtment how's the payment plans going?2348ji23e

benny0420

EOG Dedicated

Jman posted some pics of himself at The Rx and he had a flicker account that some were able to access this was one of them.

I remember a picture of Journeyman over there and it was some long haired pimpleface kid in a wheelchair. Or something. I said no way that guy is the guy either.:+textinb3

Raj and Skins are long gone so I here. Dubai was the latest rumor.

Listen, there's a moral to this story - never do business with this dude

What is truly amazing about this picture is if the tool in the tinkerbell outfit and spaceboots WASN'T in the picture, you would still be questioning what kind of freakfest the picture was taken at.

What difference does it make? They are not here. Now lets talk about some others.

Cuz they are pussies and stiffed and ran Jager.

Which is worse, stiffing and not posting anymore or stiffing and still posting? :+clueless

mofome

Banned

VD is an awesome guy and a great poster. Well connected, classy, and very helpful.

I aint letting him leave!

:nono

BigDaddy

EOG Master

he isn't leaving. he is saying happy trails to the brothers and its to bad terry suffers as jman continues to post

just a guess though:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Happy trails was directed at the showstopper...I said I was going to post from time to time, just not as much...