Gas has gone up 10 cents a day for a week

railbird

EOG Master
even the cheap stuff is 4.29 now. game over. on its way to 6.00. Everyone will be driving these soon:scooter:scooter:scooter

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Gas has gone up 10 cents a day for a week

Kuwait is around 80 cents a gallon...you can get it for 6 cents a gallon in Venezuela....This will be an important issue in the Presidential Race....

cheapseats

EOG Master

We are pennies from the old record high set a year or so ago, and we have yet to get it shoved up our asses with the summer blend.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

With gas prices, electric bills, and water bills the way they are, how do some of you guys afford to gamble? And that's not counting year end taxes....:LMAO

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

42 bahts = $1.38
1.38 x 20 = 27.60 for 25 quarts
27.60/6.25 = $4.41 a gallon
I think this is the right math.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

gas prices here (in the USA) would drop at least a dollar a gallon if they would outlaw derivatives trading on gas and oil

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

It cracks me up hearing Obama saying there is little the president can do about gas prices. While that may be correct he sure wasn't saying that in 2008 when he was promising lower fuel prices along with all his other promises.

The best thing to do is get out of debt. With no debt, you have no payments. With no payments, you have more money. With more money, increases in the cost of living don't hurt so much.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

It cracks me up hearing Obama saying there is little the president can do about gas prices. While that may be correct he sure wasn't saying that in 2008 when he was promising lower fuel prices along with all his other promises.

Compare those promises to the evil that G. Bush put upon us....it was an election year DJ....everyone always promises us the moon....just follow the paper trail and see who gets rich with increasing fuel prices....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

The best thing to do is get out of debt. With no debt, you have no payments. With no payments, you have more money. With more money, increases in the cost of living don't hurt so much.

No doubt about that....

get a Prius or get a bike...

In Holland, the entire country is connected with bike paths and public transportation...

so bring it, MFers...

You Americans will die in your cars.

Sleepy

EOG Master

How about not threatening to attack Iran and stop with all your pussy little embargoes for fake ass reasons the normal person could give two shits about.

How about not threatening to attack Iran and stop with all your pussy little embargoes for fake ass reasons the normal person could give two shits about.

Absolutely, then you can let Israel bomb the fvck outta the rag-heads...

...they're just asking for it...both of them.

carolinakid

Banned

we have not seen nothing yet, just wait and see what obama will do in the next 4 yrs, the states are in deep trouble imo with no way out with this guy

we have not seen nothing yet, just wait and see what obama will do in the next 4 yrs, the states are in deep trouble imo with no way out with this guy

So, your solution is to bring back the Kokain Kowboy? The group of clowns you Republicans have running will really sort this place out.

...glad I've got two passports...so I can ride my bike, fvck Dutch pussy. Weather in Holland is fvcked, tho.

carolinakid

Banned

nope, just sad that these of the 2 best guys in the states to be leader,s i did not think bush was any good and obama is even worst.What get me you can talk to many different people and everyone think obama is a joke but yet imo we are in for another 4 yrs, what is pretty sad that the rep has nobody at this time to over come him.This is pretty sad be it dem or rep that obama is the best we have.....................

Sleepy

EOG Master

Too bad the USA is full of war mongers that hate freedom.

A guy like Ron Paul should win in a landslide.

nope, just sad that these of the 2 best guys in the states to be leader,s i did not think bush was any good and obama is even worst.What get me you can talk to many different people and everyone think obama is a joke but yet imo we are in for another 4 yrs, what is pretty sad that the rep has nobody at this time to over come him.This is pretty sad be it dem or rep that obama is the best we have.....................

Are you eating pussy while you are making posts? Message is garbled, Dude.

carolinakid

Banned

what not to understand about the Above post.let me know and i will try to help out..........bush was crap and obama is the worst we have ever had.yet he imo will be in for another 4 yrs, what is very sad, that we have no one better on the dem or rep side at this time.Obama will win with the lowest popular vote ever this time around,CAN YOU UNDERSTAND thaT

what not to understand about the Above post.let me know and i will try to help out..........bush was crap and obama is the worst we have ever had.yet he imo will be in for another 4 yrs, what is very sad, that we have no one better on the dem or rep side at this time.Obama will win with the lowest popular vote ever this time around,CAN YOU UNDERSTAND thaT

ok, ok...don't go Beaner Jim on me.

yeah, I sorta understood it. The "What get me you can talk to" type of statements from you makes me think you are stoned, drunk, or have turned stupid (also like Beaner Jim)...sad if true.

carolinakid

Banned

nope just trying to do about 5 things at one time, what is stupid, one of my very busy sat here, could not even get away for the duke game today with my buddy

carolinakid

Banned

gas prices going up now for the upcoming months when most people travel on the roads, are the biggest ripoff each yr for americans.......stealing money each yr to me...............election time the gas prices will go down, just like death and taxes it a given

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

isn't it interesting that gas prices dropped when Bush was running for re-election and went right back up after he got re-elected :+clueless

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

This is true but these wars are very expensive, in every way, this is where the majority of our national debt has come from. Until the wars stop the out of control spending will continue. Wars used to be good for our economy when we made everything used in the wars (it brought us to very near full employment) but this is no longer the case, now it is just a giant money drain on our country. What have these wars gained for us as a country :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

I'm probably the only one on this forum that wants $200 oil!

This seems to be the only way we can stop giving lip service to alternative energy sources and actually do something about it. I'm so sick of hearing about the Iranians and our dependence on their oil.

This is true but these wars are very expensive, in every way, this is where the majority of our national debt has come from. Until the wars stop the out of control spending will continue. Wars used to be good for our economy when we made everything used in the wars (it brought us to very near full employment) but this is no longer the case, now it is just a giant money drain on our country. What have these wars gained for us as a country :+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

I'm referring to personal finance (something you can control), not our federal deficit (what we cannot control). You can get out of debt no matter what our government does with our tax dollars.

I'm probably the only one on this forum that wants $200 oil!

Actually, I want $10/gal gas...scratch that, make it $20/gal.

At those prices, the public will be forced to buy electric cars and THAT will make 'em cheaper.

Then when we get off the oil tit, we can tell the Islamic dick-wads to eat their fvcking oil...and they can go back to riding camels, and killing each other instead of us in the name of Allah.