George, what do you think of Griffin's new $5000 min deposit shop?

I know you and Griffin have had words in the past.

Does anyone else think its nuts that such a small time book as 1Vice, all of a sudden opens up a new shop that says the minimum deposit is $5000? And you get 100% bonus in this deposit also.

George, in your opinion, whats the chances this book goes the way of Bet Islands? I say its -1000.

Before anyone makes any dumbass comment, no I would never deposit there. 1Vice is a joke- I'm sure this site is no different.

Wade

EOG Master
Re: George, what do you think of Griffin's new $5000 min deposit shop?

they'll be closed after the super bowl.

I think its crazy but it wouldnt be the first time that Griffin has done something out of the ordinary and he has always continued to pay his clients in a timely manner.

Larry the AX

EOG Member

I know you and Griffin have had words in the past.

Does anyone else think its nuts that such a small time book as 1Vice, all of a sudden opens up a new shop that says the minimum deposit is $5000? And you get 100% bonus in this deposit also.

George, in your opinion, whats the chances this book goes the way of Bet Islands? I say its -1000000.

Before anyone makes any dumbass comment, no I would never deposit there. 1Vice is a joke- I'm sure this site is no different.

Fixed.

The whole 5k minimum deposit is meant to intice the average Joe and his $500 deposit that the 'non 5k minimum' deposit book is as safe as a Bookmaker or Heritage.

'Wade'...making it to the Super Bowl is a pipe dream, making it till around Thanksgiving is reality.