girl pillow fight

Re: People her call me a jizz stain, uneducated, fuk stick, emily, obese, shut in, guy who never got any pussy, pizza point bettor......

Re: People her call me a jizz stain, uneducated, fuk stick, emily, obese, shut in, guy who never got any pussy, pizza point bettor......

U get no respect here yet u still post here

ur a silly lil beta phaggot

wonder why ur fuking a china women ? Small dick

Go fly yourself into a building cock gobbler. I wonder if your people know that their 72 virgins are all gay men.

Go fly yourself into a building cock gobbler. I wonder if your people know that their 72 virgins are all gay men.

It was a great day in history don't u ever forget it u cum dumpster

Tell ur whore to not forget fortune cookies next time or I'm gonna call the health department on the china garden

Re: Will we ever hear of a poster killing another poster?

It'll be too late once you realize your mistake.

Stfu nigga u aren't bout that life

u go to northwestern and u don't go to the other side of chi

pussy ass nigga. Sometimes I ride around looking for shit to pop off

I can go to the hood here and no one will Fuk with me

stay in ur lane pale ass nigga

Stfu nigga u aren't bout that life

u go to northwestern and u don't go to the other side of chi

pussy ass nigga. Sometimes I ride around looking for shit to pop off

I can go to the hood here and no one will Fuk with me

stay in ur lane pale ass nigga

:LMAO how does a middle easterner from atlanta develop an obsession with peyton anyway?

:LMAO how does a middle easterner from atlanta develop an obsession with peyton anyway?

Bro ur a pussy lil beta phaggot who is fuking a chink

u can't even get a white girl cuz ur dicks so small

how does that feel

pay ur debts stiff

Bro ur a pussy lil beta phaggot who is fuking a chink

u can't even get a white girl cuz ur dicks so small

how does that feel

pay ur debts stiff

I worry that you are as stupid as you portray yourself.

Pay ur debts slanty Fuker

You're a shitty handicapper.

I challenge you to a heads up capping contest. No dyke sports.

12io4j2w90

:LMAO

Avonbarksdale just said 9/11 was a 'great day in history'

Avonbarksdale just said 9/11 was a 'great day in history'

Jesus. I guess this is the problem with a forum with no limits on what is said.

I'm just curious as to why anyone would ever be banned from this forum if that isn't crossing the line. :+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Avonbarksdale just said 9/11 was a 'great day in history'

You make just as many racist and homophobic comments as anyone.

Obviously I don't like what shartdale said, but why get up in arms about it the same kinda of shit is said daily by you and others.

You make just as many racist and homophobic comments as anyone.

Obviously I don't like what shartdale said, but why get up in arms about it the same kinda of shit is said daily by you and others.

I'd say rejoicing in the senseless deaths of thousands of americans is a little bit more than a racist or homophobic remark. It has long been established that racist remarks are allowed on this forum. Hell, 4 or 5 guys have called my g/f a chink in the last few days. But if this is allowed, then everything is. I just think it is sad that some piece of shit can hide behind a computer and call 9/11 'a great day in history.'

Hopefully no one interacts with this piece of shit after knowing he said it.

J

joeybagadonuts

Do you honestly think he believes that? It was most likely in response to you telling him to 'go fly an airplane into another building'

Same thing as people calling your girl friend (incorrect) racial slurs. They don't mean it, they just know it will tilt you, and its clearly working.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

He's a fuckin' idiot. Not funny, not informative... just hides behind a computer making stupid statements. Quintessential SBR-bred poster.

Do you honestly think he believes that? It was most likely in response to you telling him to 'go fly an airplane into another building'

Same thing as people calling your girl friend (incorrect) racial slurs. They don't mean it, they just know it will tilt you, and its clearly working.

It doesn't tilt me. And trust me, I'm sure he doesn't mean it. Or at the very least, he'd never say that kind of comment to anyone he knows in person.

Hell, I don't even mean the derogatory comments I say. I have many friends of all races and sexuality. But I sincerely doubt that anyone that was alright in the head would ever make a joke about 9/11 being a great day. It is just going over a line that only psychopaths go over.