Glenn Beck?s ratings continue to drop on Fox - SEE POLL

Re: Glenn Beck?s ratings continue to drop on Fox - SEE POLL

Glenn Beck Reacts to WI Worker Who Wants to "Take Control" of Workplace to Be "Free"

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7K_zS4NV0wE" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

Is that you, tank moore? :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

:LMAOI knew it would not be long before one Fascist puke came to defend another Fascist puke.Thanks for playing!!!:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

Never got into Beck, he takes a few truths, such as obama's friends are all far left wing radicals, and then extrapolates that into huge convoluted conspiracies. That and his promoting scams like goldline really turn me off.

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Never got into Beck, he takes a few truths, such as obama's friends are all far left wing radicals, and then extrapolates that into huge convoluted conspiracies. That and his promoting scams like goldline really turn me off.

Im sorry what???

Conspiracies??? He is the only one asking logical questions that no one in the media will ask

The guy has big brass ones

You want him off the air, get the rest of the media who has access to this corrupt administration to explain some of the audio and video we have all seen

Just amazing

mr merlin

EOG Master

Im sorry what???

Conspiracies??? He is the only one asking logical questions that no one in the media will ask

The guy has big brass ones

You want him off the air, get the rest of the media who has access to this corrupt administration to explain some of the audio and video we have all seen

Just amazing
I dont want him off the air at all, I would prefer he stay on the air, I only said that I don't get into what he does, give me 2 dozen Becks over a single olberman, thank you.