GOBBLE GOBBLE (THE KING'S NUTS)

Re: GOBBLE GOBBLE (THE KING'S NUTS)

I feel so sorry for whoever this guy is...that tranny lover kolzfaag scoured the internet looking for a picture of some guy to jack off to and this guys picture is the one he settled on:LMAOPoor guy

I feel so sorry for whoever this guy is...that tranny lover kolzfaag scoured the internet looking for a picture of some guy to jack off to and this guys picture is the one he settled on:LMAOPoor guy
I'll bet you $500 that's you... Care to wager on it? :pop:

Whoever this guy in the picture is should be creeped the fuck out...he has a tranny lover jerking off to his pictures on the internet...he should call the cops on kolzfaag the tranny:LMAO

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

The man who would be KING looks like a court jester...
The ball's in KingKolzig's court...
A royal flush isn't in the cards.

Photo is 100% him. Henry complained about it and name attached. End of story. I do think he should have his privacy respected if that is his request though - even if he's an annoying tool.

Regardless, Henry just called himself a poor fat fuck. :LMAO:LMAO:lol:LMAO:LMAO

Anyone ever run a 5k in 23:02? For a fat guy, he could scoot a little. :scooter

94th out of 1570 people isn't bad Hank. Wouldn't have taken you for a long distance runner. You and WVU have a lot in common. :pop:

:LMAOYou guys are such freakshows...timelyhas now pm'd me 3 times begging for a "truce" :LMAO

Timely you worthless faggot The King doesnt make truces with fags like yourself. Not only is this pic not me, i think it is either you or kolzig:LMAOI do feel bad for woever this fuck is, he has timely an kolzig jerking off to his pic on the internet...creepy.

But no timely, there will be no truce. Go lose some weight, you look like a fatass:LMAO

:LMAOYou guys are such freakshows...timelyhas now pm'd me 3 times begging for a "truce" :LMAO

Timely you worthless faggot The King doesnt make truces with fags like yourself. Not only is this pic not me, i think it is either you or kolzig:LMAOI do feel bad for woever this fuck is, he has timely an kolzig jerking off to his pic on the internet...creepy.

But no timely, there will be no truce. Go lose some weight, you look like a fatass:LMAO

A true King would never make a truce.

:cheers

A truce :LMAO:LMAO

I PM'ed you warning you that I knew for a fact it was you. That I was warned not to post the name again... I then proceeded to tell you if you didn't want to admit it was you, and wanted to continue to act like an idiot (you claimed you never complained to the site Admin that I posted your name), then I would post the name throughout this thread.

I like to respect peoples anonymity, so I don't want to do anything that would expose your real name, but with your insistence that it's not you over and over again I don't see why I can't post the name... :+clueless

A truce :LMAO:LMAO

I PM'ed you warning you that I knew for a fact it was you. That I was warned not to post the name again... I then proceeded to tell you if you didn't want to admit it was you, and wanted to continue to act like an idiot (you claimed you never complained to the site Admin that I posted your name), then I would post the name throughout this thread.

I like to respect peoples anonymity, so I don't want to do anything that would expose your real name, but with your insistence that it's not you over and over again I don't see why I can't post the name... :+clueless

You are a delusional, inept... and a pussy.

You're just mad bc you pm'd me begging for a truce, I told you to get lost and go fuck your mother, and now you are trying to save face.

You are a delusional, inept nigger...and a pussy.

You're just mad bc you pm'd me begging for a truce, I told you to get lost and go fuck your mother, and now you are trying to save face.

Not nice to bring up other forum members family just because you're upset that you called yourself a fat retard.

Imagine if you would have responded like a civilized person (Thanks for the heads up Timely, and I appreciate you not posting my name and etc), then all would be OK, but you can't spend 10 minutes not acting like a fucking retard. So now this happens... when you deny that it's you over and over again, it gives me permission to post the name... Just sayin'. :pop:

Now another post of mine was deleted where all I did was give the initials... Seems odd for EOG to delete something over and over again that is made up and not being complained about.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hanky getting BURIED

The king is down for the count and clearly tilted.

First he gets scammed for $200 and has a huge meltdown and turns into his tranny cousin Rita, now people are posting his pictures. Unreal.

Oh, and Hanky you posted that pic yourself saying it was you at SBR.... did you forgot what you look like, pal? Or is that your cousin maybe?

Yep thats me diabler

:LMAO

:LMAONever ever, ever ever change Hanky-Poo. If for the rest of your life you only do one thing. Promise us that one thing consists of you staying as is (status quo) for all of eternity Hanklesteen:btj: