Contract Terms: 5 yr(s) / $137,500,000
Signing Bonus $7,000,000
Average Salary $27,500,000
GTD at Sign:$41,700,000
Total GTD:$74,100,000
Free Agent:2023 / UFA

Heim

EOG Master
It shows you the premium NFL puts on Qbs that show any potential. Goff and Garoppolo will never lead their respective
teams to the SB but they paychecks say otherwise.

Valuist

EOG Master
Goff is very black and white. Give him a clean pocket and he will play at a high level. Pressure him and he will crumble. I think you have a better idea of what you get with Jimmy G, who did play poorly last night. We may be overreacting at his poor play from one game. Some of his throws made Trubisky look like pinpoint accuracy, but I don't want to overreact to one game.

blueline

EOG Master
If SF isn't getting nice rushing yardage on early downs can JG throw and carry you when the other team knows youre throwing...last night was a glimpse of things to come?

MrTop

EOG Master
It shows you the premium NFL puts on Qbs that show any potential. Goff and Garoppolo will never lead their respective
teams to the SB but they paychecks say otherwise.

so i should get off my SF bowl winner ? only lost by a few... Pats won a super bowl with getting shutout in regular season game 0-31

MrTop

EOG Master
True the 49ers did not look good.. the player they lost last week will hurt going forward. I don't feel as good about them now.. maybe Balt or N.O

Valuist

EOG Master
True the 49ers did not look good.. the player they lost last week will hurt going forward. I don't feel as good about them now.. maybe Balt or N.O

Do you feel good about how New Orleans looked on Sunday? Is age catching up to Brees? We know it can happen real quick in that league. Look at how quickly Peyton Manning lost it.

MrTop

EOG Master
Do you feel good about how New Orleans looked on Sunday? Is age catching up to Brees? We know it can happen real quick in that league. Look at how quickly Peyton Manning lost it.

agree he might be done.. I am wondering of another play.... i have 49ers.. i will have to see the next few games. ..I really don't like futures.. i got burned already by it with the SF injury.

Heim

EOG Master
I agreed with Matt Yoemans this morning on VSIN. This years Niners look like last years Bears. Defense making them look like movie-stars then inevitably quarterback blows a big playoff game at home.

Cec The Fleece

EOG Senior Member
He's a very young QB(in terms of action) who is coming off a major injury, was under a lot of pressure most of the night and he constantly had receivers tipping his balls up in the air! Just one of the last two will get you most nights in the NFL,. With both, no chance normally and they still almost pulled it off. I give him a pass. He is not perfect for sure, but he is not even close to as bad as Trubisky is on his off nights, in my opinion. This from a guy who had money on SF last nite. Ouch.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Kittle is so much a major player on the 49er team.....without him they will not get to the Super Bowl, great defense or not.....