Govolz is a fukki stiff/fraud

govolz

Banned
Re: Govolz is a fukki stiff/fraud

I choose no side Volz, but don't bring the SBR BS over here. :cheers
Your Pirates got destroyed today. Regroup and stay way from SBR.

balcer... not tryin to argue but i mean ive taken up for you plenty of times here... not sure why u wouldnt do the same for me but its whatever...

i brought zero sbr stuff over here? i dont even post about sbr here... if youd go back and read the thread which i still dont think u have ull see that sweeper started a thread about me about something that happend at sbr and lied i just defended my self...

also not sure what the pirates bet has to do with this?? i guess since you havent read the thread you wouldnt know but im zero mad about my pirates bet and it hasnt been brought up one time in this thread...

you aint gotta be on my side thats cool... and not sure if youre drinkin or what but go back and read the whole thread from the start and ull see that its not about the pirates bet and its nothing that i did wrong and nothing that i brought over from sbr... just sweeper trolling is all... not gonna let someone come on a forum and call me a stiff when hes obv lying thanks

Balco

EOG Master

Everyone said you are broke and looking for a hand out. Volzer we did do that shit here.

gmenknicks

EOG Dedicated

ya I am sure the guy stiffed for the equivalent of 3 McDonald cheeseburgers....these guys are fucking nerds.