Guess Who's Getting Most Of The NFL MVP Futures Action?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Probably because he opened 200-1 at some shops. Wentz is getting a unheard of 32% of the money. Opened 20/1
now 10/1 at most shops.
I know a couple of people who have that 200/1 and grabbed some 80/1. The Bears futures were the books biggest exposure also.

An interesting QB who could win also thanks to factors beyond his control is Goff. Gurley probably won't ever be the same, so Goff could put up better numbers now.

Heim

EOG Master
I know a couple of people who have that 200/1 and grabbed some 80/1. The Bears futures were the books biggest exposure also.

An interesting QB who could win also thanks to factors beyond his control is Goff. Gurley probably won't ever be the same, so Goff could put up better numbers now.

Even more interesting is Foles at Jacksonville at 66/1. He could get that team going. They have the talent. But they have to make
the playoffs for him to have any chance.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Even more interesting is Foles at Jacksonville at 66/1. He could get that team going. They have the talent. But they have to make
I looked at that also. Fournette's health scared me off.

A super long shot is Derrick Henry in Tenn. He's a FA after the season and will be the workhorse back. I would think he's 150/1.

Heim

EOG Master
No disrespect to Tubinsky, but I had to look at the Bears depth chart to see who his receivers are.

kane

EOG master
I've got Wentz to win the MVP at +2000, I also have the Eagles to win the SB at +1600, I'm guessing the two are pretty much correlated

kane

EOG master
Wentz didnt play well last year

Was he not back to 100%yet. Maybe.

I will wait and see before I jump on the bangwagon

I'm not sure he was completely healthy, I expect him to play like he did the year he got hurt. Also, he doesn't have to look over his shoulder and worry about Foles

I think Foles is one of those guys who plays great as long as he’s not the # 1.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I'm not sure he was completely healthy, I expect him to play like he did the year he got hurt. Also, he doesn't have to look over his shoulder and worry about Foles

I remember Aikman criticizing him quite a bit. Mostly about his decision making.

MrTop

EOG Master
last 2 years wentz got hurt. I do like the idea of a nice dog price. I am late to the party... I will wait till next year When CG tech is in my state for football if of course they put the # first.

railbird

EOG Master
I took nkeal harry to win offesnive rookie of year at 18-1, he is a possession wr with big yac ability, his 40 time was 0.1 slow for the morons so he went 32nd overall instead of top 10, he is perfect for the Patriots

Mitch Trubisky isn’t the favorite to win the NFL Most Valuable Player Award, but he’s the most popular pick among bettors in Las Vegas.
Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook has sold more tickets on Trubisky winning the 2019 MVP, initially at 200-1 odds, than any of his NFL peers, according to Jay Kornegay, vice president of race and sports book operations.
Caesars Palace has seen similar action. And the Bears are generating Westgate’s most Super Bowl bets too.
Westgate has taken so many Trubisky tickets in the last two weeks that it moved t
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...tch-trubisky-growing-up-fast-in-nagys-offense

kane

EOG master
Trubisky has no chance to win the award, he's a game manager, game managers don't win MVP's