gynecologist MLB series chasing for 4.17 to 4.20. (7-6 -1.37 Units for the season)

Apple

Banned
YTD: 7-6 -1.37 Units

Still a little bitter about the A's getting swept then coming back and taking 2 out of 3 from American League Champion Red Sox.. Man thats tough to swallow, I should be ahead for the season no doubt.

I'm going to have three chases this weekend, I looked at the numbers, the probable pitchers etc.. Come up with three solid ones (I think)..

MARLINS:

Marlins playing as good as they possibly can right now, doubt a team like Washington could beat them in 3 straight.. Two of the pitchers the red hot Marlins are going against have ERAs over 10 already this season..

Nationals pitching for the 3 games:
John Lannan, LHP (0-2, 10.00)
Nationals (0-7)

Scott Olsen, LHP (0-2, 14.63)

Daniel Cabrera, RHP (0-1, 4.91)
Nationals (0-7)

If it evens goes down game three, which it probably wont we will have Volstad on our side..

DODGERS:

Dodgers playing great ball now, hot team going against two pitchers in the first two who have been getting rocked.. Dodgers putting out two solid pitchers out in the first two games with Wolf and Billingsley..

If the Dodgers blow the first two games we might be in trouble, but I doubt it even gets to that.. Very good chance of getting out of this in game 1. If we lose game 1 then we have Billingsley in game 2, great shot IMO.. Like that the Dodgers bats are hot too..

Mets:

Mets have a very good shot of winning at least one of these games IMO. Brewers pitcher Bush struggles on the road, he is who we're going against in game 1.. In Game 2 the Mets are putting out Santana.. If it somehow goes to game 3 its Suppan vs Pelfrey. Pretty even there.

I think the Mets definitely get at least one of these..

GL

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: gynecologist MLB series chasing for 4.17 to 4.20. (7-6 -1.37 Units for the season)

Good luck Gyno.

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist MLB series chasing for 4.17 to 4.20. (7-6 -1.37 Units for the season)

you dont like em?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Think they are all winners...Mets worry me the most but Santana vs Gallardo should be a win if it goes to game 2.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Gyno no way the Phillies get swept at home they have them for a 4 gamer starting tommorow against the Padres, no like?

Apple

Banned

I'm betting them in my other thread sir.. I agree 100%

Apple

Banned

0.3* MARLINS -118 for FRIDAY

Apple

Banned

0.3* Mets -125 for FRIDAY

Apple

Banned

0.3* Dodgers -141 for FRIDAY

Apple

Banned

All three games, double up if they lose..

Apple

Banned

two down, one to go.. Dodgers looking bad though, I fully expect them to win tomorrow though if they lose today.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Phillies cannot get on track.

Apple

Banned

3-0 +0.90 Units

Thats the way I like it..

See you guys on Monday for some more of this series chasing.

Apple

Banned

10-6 -0.47 Units

Man it bugs me to see the - sign, especially considering my only loss was because of someones bad advice.. Oh well, should be on the plus side next round.

Get em Gyno. Pulling for ya all the time bro. :thumbsup