Handicapped Selections

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Lets see if a veteran handicapper with a world of experience can give out a winner or two..

Nats Over 8.5

Pitt Over 9.5

Twins Under 9

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: Handicapped Selections

just for the record, i put $300 on each of these selections..

how hard is it to just bet 100 games each month and hit 57 of them, against a (-1.10)...

we can all do that, cant we...

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

History has shown you can't. We'll bring TTP and Cannon in this thread to back me up.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks for the kind words tool...

let the bashing begin... ive forgotten more about handicapping than most know, especially you, tool..

and another thing, kiss my ass.

SSI

i am not the best handicapper around and i have not been a member at EOG that long, but i would have thought that your "self imposed" exile would have lasted longer.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

just bored...

thought id list what i played tonight... didnt know id make a splash..

if i devoted myself to this, i could hit 57 out of every 100, against a (-1.10) and before you bash that..

i have tried to prove this on 2 or 3 occasions but those were with systems. i have never been challenged on handicapping, nor have i ever stiffed anyone, not for one cent..

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Even if you do hit 57% it won't be enough to bring you out of the negatives from every losing system you've ever posted throughout the years. I've had winning seasons in NCAAB, NBA, WNBA and I am up on the year in baseball and up so far in college football. You're just a never was and never will be, sorry. Saying and doing are two different things my friend you should learn that. Better yet, follow my plays you would be up a ton.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

your so wrong.... you have no idea what your saying.

most things ive ever shown on these forums, were various kinds of mechanical systems...

if Mo is still holding some money for me, ive got a small challenge for you.

if i want, i can smoke you and most others here, if i desire to do so..

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

your so wrong.... you have no idea what your saying.

most things ive ever shown on these forums, were various kinds of mechanical systems...

if Mo is still holding some money for me, ive got a small challenge for you.

if i want, i can smoke you and most others here, if i desire to do so..

SSI

I don't want a challenge with you. What will it prove? Post winners and maybe people will think differently about you. Everyone that knows you as a poster thinks you're a failure. Prove you can win to them not just me because I could care less what you do I'm only worried about how good I'm doing. :cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

tool, some do but not all........... most only know me by systems...

i may post or i may not, doesnt make a difference. i dont care how your doing, with your attitude, maybe you will lose, would serve you right.

gyno: i can do it, forever, if i committed to it. wouldnt be a problem.

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

tell you what, ill put up $100, (Shrink or Mo already has it)... that says i can hit 57 out of 100 plays, against a (-1.10) line.

the first 3 plays are listed above...

if you think i cant, put up a $100 with Mo or Shrink.....

first person to respond, gets the bet..

if i quit before 100 plays or cannot do it, you get the money, Shrink or Mo can send it to you. If i win, ill give you another shot, with a double or nothing...

any taker?

SSI

SSI

EOG Dedicated

just forget the post..

this site doesnt encourage wagering between posters, i know the rules and apologize..

maybe ill post the 100 plays or maybe not, either way i can hit 57% against a (-1.10) forever.. believe it or not..

SSI

tool21

EOG Dedicated

You would be filthy rich if you could achieve that. Why not quit at the store and just do that?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

ive thought about it but i dont live in vegas and my trust for the offshore industry is not that high right now..

i could put together a 50k bankroll this week and bet 1k per game.... playing 100 games per month for an average and clear 10k per month, if the moving of money were not an issue..

unfortunately it is..

SSI

EOG Dedicated

thanks Richie, 3-0 (+$900) was a pretty good night..

here are 3 more for thursday..

braves Over 8.5 (greek)
Wsox Under 9 (betjam)

Rutgers -5.5 (greek)

good luck on your selections. all 3 for $300 again..

SSI